Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
ok i have physical above 100% and still cant beat club boss what am i doing wrong lol

oh on a side note the ability to multi-buy items would be great single click buy is slow

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
how come that my compagny never is listed in the ranks?

for example i can see 10 other , lets say between 2500 and 3000
and when i reach 3000 than i see others with 3000 till 3500.

repeat itself cause when i reach 3500 , the list goes up from 3600 or more

Off cause i know most players are further in game as me but its still strange
(not even mentioned that some others are listed 4 a 5 times with same compagny name)

NEXT QUESTION
Where can i find the clock or time set in the game , with other words how should i know
that i am in the evening , morning or night .

THNX

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
okay

now i have stats in ranking that i acually dont have other players above me but still
i can not see myself back in ranking

maxxx casting couch.png

can the secretary and the maid not raise above lvl 60 (at this moment ?)
(spend a fortune before i noticed stats dont raise higher as 60)

CAN I ASUME SAFELY THAT TAKE OVER THE STRIPCLUB CAN ONLY BE DONE
(sorry caps lock) after a to be expected update

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
@Hentami The fight with the Club Boss is the most annoying thing ever. I've lost to him 7 times with close to 200 physical level cause I've been grinding it. The green circle closes way to fast and I hate that he does constant high amounts of damage while I have to wait for the green circle to re-appear.

I haven't had any need to use cheats as i'm fine with the grind, but with this fight I wouldn't be surprised if people wanted to just to get past it. The fact I've had to grind so much just to get fucked in the ass is kinda annoying.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
@Hentami The fight with the Club Boss is the most annoying thing ever. I've lost to him 7 times with close to 200 physical level cause I've been grinding it. The green circle closes way to fast and I hate that he does constant high amounts of damage while I have to wait for the green circle to re-appear.

I haven't had any need to use cheats as i'm fine with the grind, but with this fight I wouldn't be surprised if people wanted to just to get past it. The fact I've had to grind so much just to get fucked in the ass is kinda annoying.

can you tell me how youi got the bossfight , cause it seems imposibble ( for me altouh) to get that
is it time specific or so?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes