Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
can you tell me how youi got the bossfight , cause it seems imposibble ( for me altouh) to get that
is it time specific or so?
I found that fight easy just click in green window if you click in center you get a hit every time he dosent get any just click in green window about 5 times and you win

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I found that fight easy just click in green window if you click in center you get a hit every time he dosent get any just click in green window about 5 times and you win
but if i enter stripclub i dont meet the boss
thats the problem but thnx for answer anyway

edit
i know how to fight , cause i did some creep but that was to meet blue and not
to take over stripclub or am i messing up bossfight with that one?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
but if i enter stripclub i dont meet the boss
thats the problem but thnx for answer anyway
are you talking about final quest taking over stripclub if so it is not implimented yet but to talk to bar boss just ask to talk to manager after you enter stripclub

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
are you talking about final quest taking over stripclub if so it is not implimented yet but to talk to bar boss just ask to talk to manager after you enter stripclub
Ah. Thnx again
I think or my game is bugged or i missed something else cause i have never ever seen that option

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ah. Thnx again
I think or my game is bugged or i missed something else cause i have never ever seen that option
you get the first option from your sis at dorms she talks about bar manager hitting her you go to stripbar and enter when you get option to talk to girl say you would to talk to the manager then bet his ass you get a 1 day ban the second time is quest time to take over stripclub but it is not active in last update

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
you get the first option from your sis at dorms she talks about bar manager hitting her you go to stripbar and enter when you get option to talk to girl say you would to talk to the manager then bet his ass you get a 1 day ban the second time is quest time to take over stripclub but it is not active in last update

OH in that case i beat the shit out off him a long time ago but imo it wasnt hard at all , just a few clicks
did the job but i cant remember the stripclub banned me for it.

U

User_71462

There needs to be an auto mode in the sex scenes. This ancient click and drag b.s. needs to die.

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
So I got to the point where I have fucked all the girls from backpage and done the quest line up to the where I am suppose to beat the shit out of the strip club manager and take his job. Is that all the content that has been released so far? Or am I missing something. I have given like 20 gifts to my assistant but still no H scene?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
samw here all links on dev page say i have to be a supporter of him been so long with no update i like this game alot i am still at final take over stripclub been stuck there for 3 months now and still counting

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Guys I just checked his tumblr page his last message there was RIP tumblr that was 3 months ago his supporters has drop alot pitty i liked this game but with no update in months i have no choice but to drop game from my HD i would rather use my hd for games that get updates:mad:

Reactions: Schirmernator

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Kind of a shame that this game is dead. Great idea...the dev was receptive to constructive criticism and improved it. Now nothing.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes