Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Just loaded the game and this looks like it's gonna be a winner. Everything is working fine on Win10, no GPU, and only 4MB RAM.
I do have a couple of suggestions tho --

My only issue with the UI is the control of the girls! Having to move the mouse around to control the action is really awkward, detracts from the game, and it's VERY choppy. In a 'perfect' world, a slider to control animation speed would replace this. 2 sliders could even be used. L/R to control speed, and Up/Dn to control penetration depth. Some of the girl's faces are PRICELESS when she gets 'filled up' lol! The female's excitement level could show in a bar that fills as the scene progresses. The stamina is almost impossible to read in several of the scenes anyway.
It also seems a little awkward that the girls stand up between positions. When the next position is triggered, just leave the animation running until the next option is clicked. It's a game - let us play with the girls W/O wearing out the mouse! They're all really hot BTW.

This is a unique idea for a game, and playing it is pretty enjoyable. By going to the bar and working a part-time job I can now make around $1000 in 4 tries. Making it rain at the strip club is a bit of a grind tho - maybe give the option of how much money to spend and award increased stats accordingly.

I'm looking forward to your updates dude! Nicely done so far.
----------------------------------

If I understand correctly - your feedback specifically refers to the "sex scene CGs" where you can use the mouse to interact with the girls? If so - I agree completely and that is one thing I am constantly trying to think of new ways to implement.

Due to many reasons, the CG scenes are just 8 or so images to simulate animation (and sometimes well done, sometimes poorly - still learning this process) So the choppy part, should be solved as my experience grows.

Now your idea to "automate" the image and then control the speed and depth... I really like that idea and didn't think of that. I was feeling "using the mouse" gave you the kinetic visceral feeling BUT I can do both! For those who want manual and auto. Nicely done on the idea!

Agree completely with some awkward transitions. My failure right now is.. rendering time. So I cheat, and hopefully as time goes on - my skills improve and equipment will improve. But I agree, 100%. I have been able to hire another render artist due to patreon success, but same issue - takes awhile to really nail down animation simulation it seems.

Glad the jobs system is working! I just changed our main branch that now all jobs performed end up increasing job stat which then decreases time needed. A reward for the time invested.

Making it rain at the strip club is a bit of a grind. - I will add this on my todo list to reevaluate.

Unique! Is absolutely what I tried! Which is why I added video and online abilities and other things as I really want to push the mechanics forward! (in our other VN oathbreaker, we now have real moveable, equipable inventory - excited!)

Thank you so very much for your feedback and encouragement!
~

Devils69

Sep 20, 2017
@Hentami Taking the call now works for Win7 ;) thanks so far.
When working on claire the szenes for fucking her with the precum counter, the whole
szene are just black, only clicking precum makes precum visible ... not the szene itself.

Also the old error appers also on the second Audition. When making the call the error message pops up and stop the game. I think it will be the same for audition 3 and 4.

Reactions: Hentami

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Using 8 or so stills to simulate animation isn't uncommon, as you state you've been doing. If you choose to move to true animation, it'll come as your skills develop. My only modeling experience was with the SIMS. I did extensive high-poly full body female meshing, but the game did all the animation/rendering on the fly. Completely different animals.
I was looking at the current models available for the casting couch, and found myself wishing they would do more positions while waiting for the next release! With that being said, as the girls begin to make money through our 'agency', will they return for more shoots in different positions and outfits? From my VERY limited understanding of how the game's put together, it appears like adding new girls could be done as updates that don't require a full game download.
This game's in my head - looking forward to future releases and updates!

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
how to find the hotel maid?
I'm assuming you're on the quest. First go to the hotel and explore. She'll be in the hallway when you exit the elevator. She'll ask for help with some boxes, and you need a certain strength level to succeed - I think it was 5 but am not positive. Once you move the boxes for her, she'll ask you to meet her in a room the next day. Sleep, return to the hotel, and rent a room. The concierge will give you access to the 6th floor. When you go to that floor the maid will greet you for a little cosplay fun!

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@Hentami Taking the call now works for Win7 ;) thanks so far.
When working on claire the szenes for fucking her with the precum counter, the whole
szene are just black, only clicking precum makes precum visible ... not the szene itself.

Also the old error appers also on the second Audition. When making the call the error message pops up and stop the game. I think it will be the same for audition 3 and 4.
Thank you SO much for testing WIN7, maybe ive got all those bugs now! -

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone tell what I should do next!? I have done the 4 castings. Fame:3226, money:4000. In the last release I had the opportunity to help my stepsister with her boyfriend, but not in this release the opportunity has not occurred? Nothing has happen when I have explored the Hotel either? I'm tired of running around and have nothing to do :confused:

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
----------------------------------

If I understand correctly - your feedback specifically refers to the "sex scene CGs" where you can use the mouse to interact with the girls? If so - I agree completely and that is one thing I am constantly trying to think of new ways to implement.

Due to many reasons, the CG scenes are just 8 or so images to simulate animation (and sometimes well done, sometimes poorly - still learning this process) So the choppy part, should be solved as my experience grows.

Now your idea to "automate" the image and then control the speed and depth... I really like that idea and didn't think of that. I was feeling "using the mouse" gave you the kinetic visceral feeling BUT I can do both! For those who want manual and auto. Nicely done on the idea!

Agree completely with some awkward transitions. My failure right now is.. rendering time. So I cheat, and hopefully as time goes on - my skills improve and equipment will improve. But I agree, 100%. I have been able to hire another render artist due to patreon success, but same issue - takes awhile to really nail down animation simulation it seems.

Glad the jobs system is working! I just changed our main branch that now all jobs performed end up increasing job stat which then decreases time needed. A reward for the time invested.

Making it rain at the strip club is a bit of a grind. - I will add this on my todo list to reevaluate.

Unique! Is absolutely what I tried! Which is why I added video and online abilities and other things as I really want to push the mechanics forward! (in our other VN oathbreaker, we now have real moveable, equipable inventory - excited!)

Thank you so very much for your feedback and encouragement!
~
I found a less grindy route is to bribe your way into the grill at the hotel. Takes a bit more cash though. Playthrough was kinda slow going but managed to get all the girls to do a vid.

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
@Hentami

Started quest with step sister: beaten up Palmer but then can never find step sister in dorm
U can find ur step sister in the Library. She leads to Yumi and Yumi's sis(I guess). Yumi and sis gives you quests.

(Maybe you hav completed all this cause you posted this on 31-mar-18) :p

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys
after i got first girl i got to go to map and i get this (pic1) but when i get to university i can only read and talk with step sister
also i get black screens mist of the times when do want to do some stuff what should i do?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@ If you scroll back a bit, there is a post with a video that should show you those first steps ;) It sounds like you need to goto the library and explore tho.

As for the black screens - Let me know if this is the windows7 version? That still has some issues. Otherwise, I am not positive and will check into that asap!

re-uploaded, hopefully not corrupt!

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
@ If you scroll back a bit, there is a post with a video that should show you those first steps ;) It sounds like you need to goto the library and explore tho.

As for the black screens - Let me know if this is the windows7 version? That still has some issues. Otherwise, I am not positive and will check into that asap!

re-uploaded, hopefully not corrupt!

well that is windows 7 version

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes