Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah, the social media time consumption is a bummer, I have actually started opening the game, and then opening another "fun" game and playing the other game while I wait for this one to do all the social media crap... Not sure how much longer I'll keep playing this one if I have to play something else at the same time just to enjoy myself.
If I remember correctly , once u activated the social media/video editing enhancements , you can go do other stuff... it actually kinda still going on in the background..i thought its quite a cool feature

Reactions: Hentami

Doom71

Feb 22, 2018
@Hentami I've now played the game for many hours, some of which was fun and enjoyable but far too many hours wasted grinding away.
So am I doing something wrong?
I've not had anything new for too long in the game. Any help would be much appreciated.
Here's a summary of my stats and what I've managed to do so far:

Fame: 3244

Money: 1447

Facebook followers: 204

Twitter followers: 230

Instagram followers: 157

1 video created with 159 Channel views

Hired the assistant and talked/talked business/flirted hundreds of times, including repeatedly talking (or talking business or flirting or combinations) as I found this then gave new options with the step sister

Moved to new apartment

Hired the maid and gave her a massage, watched a movie, talked, influenced, seduced...

Auditioned Backpage FAME 1000 girl and had Feels like Second Time

Started quest with step sister: beaten up Palmer but then can never find step sister in dorm

Had oral and fuck with prostitute at least 5 times for each

Joined for yoga over 100 times

Had 5 (maybe 2 or 3 more more) deep massages

Worked in in the bar at the hotel 100's of times

Worked as a bouncer 100's of times

Been into the Roleplaying Demons Den 4 times now (could be 1 or 3 times more)

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
How do you give gifts? I have 2 perfumes in my inventory yet I do not see any obvious way to give them to anybody.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
The game has a lot of promise, i hope it gets ironed out, it's a little rough (at least for me) and maybe add more girls from different ethnicities to make it more interesting, consider adding MILF's too :)

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Been playing catchup for the holiday, apologies on late responses!

Thank you! I hope to iron it out as well. (all the amazing feedback from F95 is a huge help!)

CGs? You mean you want the backgrounds? Everything is just from Daz assets.

No gifts yet - but very soon! Hoping this weekend!

@slayer991 That is a lot of info! I have to really think about everything here. I will agree with anothers post tho - that the social media can play in the background. You never have to wait for it, just click and go! Maybe not enough content is the larger issue - adding fast as can!

@Grif1001 Same thing I think? You don't have to wait on the social media screen, close it and go - and it works auto.

I think you may have devoured most all content. Will absolutely use your feedback as a timeframe of what people accomplish.

*notes*
-All feedback is always appreciated, thank you to all who take the time to provide it!
- Next update is this sunday 4/6/2018

I am still defining what the game really is.. I think I've added content and ideas that I've at least never seen in a VN. Some of it, I will probably remove (like videos - cool but not sure a good reason). Some of it like the online aspect? Never seen a VN ever with that, maybe that is a bad thing - maybe it confused people - but I hope to make everything at the very least user friendly. A huge amount of new ideas came from - you - so thank you so much! Thank you for your time.

I've learned alot, mostly of what not to do from feedback. I think it is better for me to 'lower the grind' then at some point 'raise it'. I read from someone that if you need to add cheats, you failed making the grind proper.

(well I added cheats as I guess I did fail balance *wink*)

bonus password is F95

GOALS
- an open world to explore to recruit girls and play in
- a main quest to follow/play/solve
- an online competition VS other players

I've been lucky to really get some great support on patreon. I'm using that to hire people to render, as my time is the enemy and creating/revamping the game engine is what takes the most of my time. My thanks to everyone for that opportunity.

cc_aud_4_pose5.png
HI! I'm Candy.

Last edited:

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@slayer991 so, your notes have improved the following

Job level increase with use
Job level saves
Job level decreases work time
Job level increases money earned
(More Jobs - In works)
Loyalty Bonus, better explained

I do really like the "job in the background" idea and it resets daily. I may change to this idea. (stolen with love!) But for now, I am forcing the 'interactive idea'.

And, the reason is - can now exchange money for fame by making it rain in the strip club.

A super huge thank you again to everyone who contributes such amazing advice and ideas.

curse your eagle eyes, thank you ;) Update 8th, Sunday.

Reactions: slayer991

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
HI! I'm Candy.
...to the tune of Marcy Playground's "Sex and Candy" ...

I had sex with Candy.
She's just loungin' in my chair
She keeps casting devious stares at my erection
Mama lets film another scene!

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
F95 - is a cheat code
post in the bonus box will give you a boost if run out of money.
also, you get money from the XXX folder in the lower right corner
and you even earn money while 'not playing' (offline)

@
Once the quest chain is longer, I'll make sure to post a map to help those who need it.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
@slayer991 so, your notes have improved the following

Job level increase with use
Job level saves
Job level decreases work time
Job level increases money earned
(More Jobs - In works)
Loyalty Bonus, better explained

I do really like the "job in the background" idea and it resets daily. I may change to this idea. (stolen with love!) But for now, I am forcing the 'interactive idea'.

And, the reason is - can now exchange money for fame by making it rain in the strip club.

A super huge thank you again to everyone who contributes such amazing advice and ideas.

curse your eagle eyes, thank you ;) Update 8th, Sunday.
Ok, I gave it another whirl last night. It's more playable now...the fight is much better since I don't have to rely on lightning reflexes to win.

A few things I'd like to point out.

First, when you look at your stats...there's nothing to show your attraction. We gain attraction through various means but I have no idea how it helps my character.

Secondly, job experience is unbalanced IMHO. You gain 1% per job task completed. That would be fine if you didn't have to wait for each job to complete. It would probably better to do this in tiers (to get to level 1, each job task completed is 20%; each task to get to level 2, 10%; each task to get to level 3, 5%.

Also, I think the gym would be a good opportunity as well. So you work out and get more fit...you can work as a trainer when you get to a certain point and then meet more girls.

Thirdly, I'm not sure what the shrink does at the hospital. The dialogue with the shrink was the same each time spoke to her. Does speaking with the shrink give me the chance to bang her? Or does she improve my personality?

Finally, what the game lacks right now is content so I'm not going to beat you up for that. You meet a number of women in the game but there's no real path for them at the moment.

I did notice one issue/bug. When you make it rain, it says you gain 100 fame, but in reality you only get +10 fame.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes