Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
Let's assume we using 'full save' that someone downloaded here.
With notepad you can open one of records and edit. View attachment 3852198
As you can see, you also can edit here money.
I think putting chaos to high you may miss one scene with couple that is I THINK somewhere below 50.
I tried tweak chaos to 500 but seems no more scenes for now.

Yep. Here few examples of some scenes that appears at high chaos level.
View attachment 3852210 View attachment 3852215
You can get more scenes from high chaos?? Wow

en17que

Jun 8, 2024
Let's assume we using 'full save' that someone downloaded here.
With notepad you can open one of records and edit. View attachment 3852198
As you can see, you also can edit here money.
I think putting chaos to high you may miss one scene with couple that is I THINK somewhere below 50.
I tried tweak chaos to 500 but seems no more scenes for now.

Yep. Here few examples of some scenes that appears at high chaos level.
View attachment 3852210 View attachment 3852215
What is it below the Level 50 Chaos level?

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Bugged for me on the first time the mission tells you to talk to the Milf, talking to her later night she show you har body but say dont 'touche, from there i'm stuck and can't do anything, started the game 2 time, same sh

kalli05

Oct 4, 2022
You can get more scenes from high chaos?? Wow
I found 7 scenes so far:
Chaos under 20
Afternoon - top right room - boy and pink haired girl

Chaos 25+
The two scenes postet by derkot
Evening - room 303 - Otaku with girl
Night- in front of security office - landlord and store clerk

Chaos 49+
Afternoon - in front of store - store clerk an mc
Evening - top right room - black guy and pink haired girl

Last edited:

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
The game looks pretty cool but I've encountered two soft locks:
- When you open the shop, you lose an action, even if you don't buy shit. This makes it possible to soft lock yourself on the first evening because you need to go to the poster shop afterwards but if you open the shop twice, time slot skips and you're locked into night forever.
-On the 2nd night when the exhibitionnist girl is there, I tried touching aaaand... Soft locked, I don't know why, her dialogue just won't skip.

I'll wait for future updates to get more stable shit and a bit more content

silverfrost

Oct 22, 2019
The game looks promising, but right now it's running a bit sus... It's using 10GB of RAM and heating up my laptop to the maximum, which is extremely strange for a 2D game. I believe it has no frame limit and ignores nvidia's forced vsync. Also, for unknown reasons, the game establishes a stable connection to some IP in the Google cloud. So if you're playing this game, I recommend setting up your firewall to block censor.exe for all outgoing connections, and limiting your PC's power or manually cranking the fans to maximum to avoid overheating.

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
for the extra scenes, i just edited the chaos to like 100,
The scenes I found was Black guy with pink hair girl at the top right trash room in the 3rd floor during nightime, you'll also find the otaku room with the twin tail girls as well.
Store clerk, first scene is during midnight where she isnt at her usual spot but is where the security room is, second scene with clerk is afternoon, youll get an option to sex her there. Sadly, haven't found one with the femboy.

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
there are tons of scenes, anyone willing to give a walkthrough or share a save which contains it all unlocked? the nun and the idol can be unlocked
The nun and the idol are not unlockable at any certain point in this build, its a demo which only includes the main girl, you can still obtain npc scenes but saves arent that useful because the gallery system isn't implemented yet. I'd advise to just play it all out, you will unlock about all the scenes in about an hour or 2. A tip: Once you've made enough money(Or cheated it in). Focus on getting your chaos higher but not high enough where you'll get fired. Getting higher chaos affects npcs to where you can unlock their scenes.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
The game looks promising, but right now it's running a bit sus... It's using 10GB of RAM and heating up my laptop to the maximum, which is extremely strange for a 2D game. I believe it has no frame limit and ignores nvidia's forced vsync. Also, for unknown reasons, the game establishes a stable connection to some IP in the Google cloud. So if you're playing this game, I recommend setting up your firewall to block censor.exe for all outgoing connections, and limiting your PC's power or manually cranking the fans to maximum to avoid overheating.
I'm doing fine. I am using my gaming laptop. Maybe your PC is not powerful enough. Could your PC have a virus running Bitcoin mining? Go to Task Manager and check; the game seems to use 1 GB. I don't think there is an issue if you don't have a graphics card using all CPU performance. It heats up a lot if you depend on the CPU only.

I hope you don't use game version 2.0.4 that version has bug and performance issues

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes