Weebgears

Jul 31, 2022
Right after i meet femboy on 3rd floor insta added to wishlist. This femboy better get fucked good or else i will be disappointed.

en17que

Jun 8, 2024
Church is not in the demo. The endurance event happens when you show Misa enough photos to blackmail her.

Husband only appears during the day. Wait until the next day if you are at night.
No, I mean.. how the heck could you access the idol, park, and church area? it wasn't on the demo right? or is it for the other version?

Aftermath321

May 24, 2020
You can load into the other areas by modifying your save file with Notepad.

Setting the "Scene" variable in your Record.dat save file to 8, 9, 11 or 12 lets you load into the park, convention hall, idol room and church.
View attachment 3863732 View attachment 3863726 View attachment 3863722 View attachment 3863719

To unlock H-scenes you have to set other variables like "Finished" to true, "SliderValue" to 100 and Level to 5 as shown below.
"ShowPhoto":{"Finished":true,"SliderValue":100,"PresentedPhotosId":[]}
"BaseRecord":{"Level":5, ...

To access the idol room and the H-scenes from the convention hall, replace all the false values in "CollectingStamps" with true. You may also need to set the values in "PoseGateRecord" and "GhostRoomRecord" to true.

The idol has 2 H-scenes to the right of the men's washroom (park) at night, 1 H-scene to the right of the main stage in the convention hall and H-scenes in the idol room.

The nun has H-scenes that can be triggered from the main room of the church.
Thanks! That is big!

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
Just curious, when u work you can come across pictures that looks like they could be from other games, I do know some of them are from NTRaholic but what about rest. Does anyone know?

edit: attached file

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just curious, when u work you can come across pictures that looks like they could be from other games, I do know some of them are from NTRaholic but what about rest. Does anyone know?

edit: attached file
Those are from Ntraholic after stories. You only see them in v4.2.2c

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes