Mixxing

May 8, 2017
The nun and the idol are not unlockable at any certain point in this build, its a demo which only includes the main girl, you can still obtain npc scenes but saves arent that useful because the gallery system isn't implemented yet. I'd advise to just play it all out, you will unlock about all the scenes in about an hour or 2. A tip: Once you've made enough money(Or cheated it in). Focus on getting your chaos higher but not high enough where you'll get fired. Getting higher chaos affects npcs to where you can unlock their scenes.
How do you cheat?

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
damn my game bugged so i loaded a save i made when i paid rent. now it's perma stuck on evicted whenever i go to sleep.

edit: i just found out that i can pay rent infront of him at the store :)

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
so i ran it and it was fine until the game froze/bugged out and i had to close it, after that a file was created in the folder but i already clicked the exe to start the game again. Then avast flipped out suddenly and told me to restart the pc as its the only way to contain the threat and after restarting censorer.exe is in quarantine. So really strange and never had this happen to me

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes