VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I actually like the Jane's original look better, it had more of the housewife feel versus the typical "Former beauty pageant" look. She was hotter that way to me but I get it, everyone's obsessed with aesthetics. However, she does now look more like Jenny which is cool because it brings out more of the mother and daughter vibe. Still don't know what to make of his father yet, is he going to be the typical schmuck that neglects his hot wife only to be cucked? Time will tell but I'll keep an eye for this one. Keep up the good work.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Read back about 3 pages and apologies if I missed something but do you have to play Ch1 before Ch2? I noticed that only a compressed version of Ch1 is available.

Thanks in advance.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Read back about 3 pages and apologies if I missed something but do you have to play Ch1 before Ch2? I noticed that only a compressed version of Ch1 is available.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, to get full experience, play from the start, and Episode 1 is included in latest file, unless stated otherwise. If you are returning player, don't replace the older one, it gave me error, just extract to new folder. The compress version is not yet updated, and I think compressed and normal file cannot be used together, please correct me if I'm wrong.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yes, to get full experience, play from the start, and Episode 1 is included in latest file, unless stated otherwise. If you are returning player, don't replace the older one, it gave me error, just extract to new folder. The compress version is not yet updated, and I think compressed and normal file cannot be used together, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks (y)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's cute but planking on the bed tho :LOL:
View attachment 626808
That damn shirt will forever haunt me. :WutFace:
I would like some clarification on your planed tags, you have group sex as a planed tag but not lesbian, sharing or NTR, so my question is how are you planing to implement said group sex?
Either another case of redefining ntr or group sex as in you and multiple women in an orgy.
Hopefully the latter.:WeSmart:

Reactions: Profound_Madman

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Nice update
Girls(also new girls) looks so nature really like it :love: :love:
Each paths are perfect(y)
Really enjoyed looking forward it...
Keep it up (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: St97

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Storyteller97 is this going to be a romance only game or are you planning to introduce a harem route as well? Good game regardless.
Thanks mate. I don't want to spoil anything, and the game just started so I don't have all the loose ends figured out, but multiple girls will be romanceable at the same time if that's what you were wondering.

Reactions: Xyyy and D Dog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update was a hard choice picking which girl to go with at first just as well for multiple saves. I'm surprised at how eager Jane is for the MC it's like the MC father was nothing more than a distant memory.

Also, this tattoo thing they've been around since neanderthal times it's not an American thing :LOL:

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
In its current state, do you guys think has enough to try out or is all just teasing? That's the only sexual content in the tags.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes