• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Lost all my saves for this game, but that just means I play it again from the beginning. Just a great update both story and graphics.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I got a bug, win the race or not she tell's me i own her a favor.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's pretty decent, but there isn't much. And I'm disappointed that MC doesn't actually look like Markiplier... tho it would have been weird if it's him; but the mc still gives me a bitchy gangsta feeling ngl.
He looks so much like Markiplier! That's so crazy. Haha. Gotta get those fan girls over here from his channel. They'll eat this up! Ahaha.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Absolute master piece , i am in love with this game, one of the best games i have every played , this game has just begun i will definitely try to support it.

Btw , how often does it get updated and when can i expect next update ?

This game has potential to up there with acting lessons , amazing renders and intriguing story which may or may not be leading to a mystery, i will definitely be looking very closely on this one, i dont want to review it hastily , will do it in next update , but so far its a 5 star material , with some more content this game will definitely attract a lot more people.

Just a small suggestion to dev , give a better poster to mod team for this game , this game deserves amazing poster , i almost ignored this game in updates because poster was looking quite stale and frankly its doesn't do the game justice , a better poster like showing all 2 or 3 girls in poster would definitely attract exponentially more attention to this game which it definitely deserve .

i also think MC is fine , there is no need to over criticizing him, tats or no tats are all fine by most people i would think .

Last but not least , i am looking forward to next update.

Edit : since dev himself is op i think its totally upto him on if or when to change the poster.

Reactions: JokerLeader

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Absolute master piece , i am in love with this game, one of the best games i have every played , this game has just begun i will definitely try to support it
Thank you man :) I'll look into updating the poster. Render quality is something I will continue to improve upon, especially once I gather the funds to upgrade my workstation. Larger updates such as this one usually take 30-40 days. Smaller ones happen in <30 days. The next release will feature the remainder of Chapter 2, including the photoshoot with Lana.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you man :) I'll look into updating the poster. Render quality is something I will continue to improve upon, especially once I gather the funds to upgrade my workstation. Larger updates such as this one usually take 30-40 days. Smaller ones happen in <30 days. The next release will feature the remainder of Chapter 2, including the photoshoot with Lana.
Good to hear, renders are amazing already, i am looking forward to interesting scenes next update xD , it does need little more story side to , just for the fun of it but i am pleasantly enjoying a super happy story of the game so far , very refreshing .

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if you've talked about this already, but don't you feel like there's something missing here? I don't think even when I was five years old my underwear was so flat. :unsure:
.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: warbird

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, after playing both ways, I certainly like the story with Jane better, but of course, it had to have its bad side, you need to be an asshole and take your father's girlfriend away.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really enjoyed the first two chapters of this game. Solid writing with renders that look good overall, not impressed with the render for Jane, her breasts have sagged a lot and I don't see why the MC is so enamored of her when he has Jenny, Alex, Lily, and Lana to lust after. She also has really large eyes that are a turn off for me. I hope at no point is the player required to pursue her. Especially since she is already fucking his dad and that's a sloppy seconds that he shouldn't want.

If we are going to be forced into playing a sexual relationship with Jane then I will be disappointed since we'd be cucking our own dad. Not cool. I'd really prefer that the dev tone down how infatuated the MC seems to instantly be with Jane (especially considering her unfortunate looks) and allow us to steer towards a friendly relationship if we choose. At least show that he has some conflict about the fact that he is lusting after his father's girlfriend. Perhaps more exploration of how angry he is that his mother is being replaced after 6 months and he had to move 1000 miles away from home. The MC is instantly nice and sweet to Jane and Jenny about moving into their house. It felt off considering the circumstances.

Other than that I liked the overall story that we've seen so far, I am confused as to where the "conflict" in the story will come from since the MC is so happy to be in the Walker's house. Perhaps June and the boyfriend will introduce it or maybe the company that he will be interviewed by. I look forward to finding out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes