VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Milfs, big boobs and big ass, that's all I love. Renders look nice, only the appearance of our hero is so a little gay maybe it is because of this hairstyle I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
D

Deleted member 879257

Finally, some progress. like i said, Merry doesn't have to be fucking another person immediately. just noticeable gradual development in the NTR storyline.
I think you've gotten in the wrong game here.:ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is it the giant tits? Is that why the MC instantly thinks Jane is the most beautiful woman ever created? Because I don't see it. Her eyes are too big for her face, it is freaky! Also Jenny is much hotter than her mom.

screenshot0001.png

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So checking the variables, I noticed that there is actually something called "DadBadPoints"

Which I can only assume mean that Dad will start to notice your attraction to Jane at some point. The first one you get is during the dinner with Lana and Lily if you talk to Lana and mention "I'd like see Jane in lingerie" then he gets a little mad at you.

But I am a much bigger fan of Jenny and Lily.

Sure, Lana and Jane have big breasts, but they HANG LOW. That's just not sexy to me. I like Jane's character, but her breasts are just too fallen for me. Lana is even worse. If she wore a pushup, her cleavage would be in her face.

Jenny is just too perfect to not be the main LI of the game, honestly. It will also be interesting because the next update should see the arrival of the other woman in the house, June.

Right now you can tell who the main LI's are because they have both Love and Lust points. People like Lana, Lily, Alex and Krista(the interviewer) only have 1 point value. Anna from Lana's office seems to be at this point a non-issue character. You can tell from one clear indicator the Dev has been so good to clue us into. Every character that is somehow integral to the story has a colored name. Anna and her boyfriend both had White names, leading me to believe they're neutral.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So checking the variables, I noticed that there is actually something called "DadBadPoints"

Which I can only assume mean that Dad will start to notice your attraction to Jane at some point. The first one you get is during the dinner with Lana and Lily if you talk to Lana and mention "I'd like see Jane in lingerie" then he gets a little mad at you.

Sure, Lana and Jane have big breasts, but they HANG LOW. That's just not sexy to me. I like Jane's character, but her breasts are just too fallen for me. Lana is even worse. If she wore a pushup, her cleavage would be in her face.

Jenny is just too perfect to not be the main LI of the game, honestly. It will also be interesting because the next update should see the arrival of the other woman in the house, June.

Right now you can tell who the main LI's are because they have both Love and Lust points. People like Lana, Lily, Alex and Krista(the interviewer) only have 1 point value. Anna from Lana's office seems to be at this point a non-issue character. You can tell from one clear indicator the Dev has been so good to clue us into. Every character that is somehow integral to the story has a colored name. Anna and her boyfriend both had White names, leading me to believe they're neutral.
Thank you! I thought I was alone here. LOL

The MC's instantaneous attraction to Jane "my breasts hang low, they wobble too and fro" drives me nuts. She isn't that good looking to cause him to immediately think she's so amazing. I also don't like it when the dev tells us who the MC is attracted to since it feels like we are forced into that situation. Finally, I guess the MC has no problem with trying to cuck his dad (did I use that term right?). He moves cross country to live with his father's new LI and immediately is trying to get in bed with her. Not cool.

Jenny and Lily are all that and a bag of chips. Only reason to play the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

Very astute observations man. Thanks for playing :)
About the sagging cleavage, I don't know I like em natural lol. Jane and Lana are in their late 30s, and early 40s, respectively. So it didn't feel right to give them perfectly hanging implant breasts.
The first half of Chapter 3 will be a teenage dream update, so stay tuned for more Jenny :p

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Is it the giant tits? Is that why the MC instantly thinks Jane is the most beautiful woman ever created? Because I don't see it. Her eyes are too big for her face, it is freaky! Also Jenny is much hotter than her mom.

View attachment 690691
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion. I personally love Jane. It's not just the breasts. She has a pretty unique look. Green eyes isn't something I've seen on too many daz models.

Reactions: TundraLupus

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion. I personally love Jane. It's not just the breasts. She has a pretty unique look. Green eyes isn't something I've seen on too many daz models.
Giant green eyes? Her eyes are too large for her face. I like green eyes and I like big breasts, Jane doesn't do it for me at all. It would be nice if the MC didn't spend all his time obsessing over his dad's new girlfriend when Jenny and Lily are around. Jenny is a lot more beautiful than her mom.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Very astute observations man. Thanks for playing :)
About the sagging cleavage, I don't know I like em natural lol. Jane and Lana are in their late 30s, and early 40s, respectively. So it didn't feel right to give them perfectly hanging implant breasts.
The first half of Chapter 3 will be a teenage dream update, so stay tuned for more Jenny :p
I really do love the game, and the characters are so likeable that I do have a save for Jane even if I'm not totally over the moon about her body. I get that the sag is more realistic, what a woman's breasts would look like after having large breasts for so many years, but I think you may have gone a bit overboard with the realism as well. 30's shouldn't be that low, especially for someone who exercises as much as she does. Anatomically, having exercised enough should have reduced their size and created more lift with the tightness in her muscles. Lana would be more likely to have the same sag as she does being probably less active. I am grateful for Jane's nipple placement, because it would just be the end of the line with me if they were at the bottom of the sag.

Jane is cute, but Jenny is just special. You really knocked it out of the park with her design.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes