• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah no ntr game is Super im already in love with Jane
Wish good luck with game its :love: (y)

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
I enjoyed it. Nice images, good story line. Looking forward to the next episode.

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I like this game , it makes a change when a game does not jump straight into sex scenes , but slowly building up to it

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
why every update got only 5-10 min. game play ...
just wait 1 or 2 month and release 1 big update this way it's like a joke download 600 mb for 5 min. content
This game features branching paths. It may feel like 5-10 minutes of an update but you’re only playing one of 2-4 scenarios at a time. That’s why I said at the beginning you have to go exhaust all the options to see all the content. Anyway, you’re welcome to skip an update or two and come back but I’m sticking with my update schedule.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This game features branching paths. It may feel like 5-10 minutes of an update but you’re only playing one of 2-4 scenarios at a time. That’s why I said at the beginning you have to go exhaust all the options to see all the content. Anyway, you’re welcome to skip an update or two and come back but I’m sticking with my update schedule.
What's the plan about the routes? In the first part we could pretty much court both girls, but now we either did the Jane-Lana pair or the Jenny-Lily one. Will we be able to pursue everyone at once or there's gonna be branching paths for everyone?

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
What's the plan about the routes? In the first part we could pretty much court both girls, but now we either did the Jane-Lana pair or the Jenny-Lily one. Will we be able to pursue everyone at once or there's gonna be branching paths for everyone?
You’ll just have to wait and see :)

• Love
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I liked that Jenny scene nice to see her and the MC connecting together especially when she was looking so down but like the MC has mentioned what a family. :love:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This is gonna be one of those games where I'll feel the need to branch down Every path, too early for walkthroughs & there isnt enough info on type of game for me to make an educated guess as to how paths will develop. Example: after walk & food with Jenny the 1st time she seems receptive to both 'squeeze her tight' And 'grab her ass' so that made me think lust vs love type pathing, I'll play through to see where things go, really enjoying the game so far!

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I plan on doing that, but asking for save game reasons. Usually I have one single save, unless there are branching paths that won't overlap in time.
I feel you. Having one save obviously won’t let you see all the content but you get to play the game your way and I find value in that. I can’t say too much without spoilers but the branching paths will overlap in time. That doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on romancing a girl though. You’ll just miss that one experience.

Reactions: EZ8lt

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
This is gonna be one of those games where I'll feel the need to branch down Every path, too early for walkthroughs & there isnt enough info on type of game for me to make an educated guess as to how paths will develop. Example: after walk & food with Jenny the 1st time she seems receptive to both 'squeeze her tight' And 'grab her ass' so that made me think lust vs love type pathing, I'll play through to see where things go, really enjoying the game so far!
Very keen observations my friend. Glad you’re enjoying the game.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I feel you. Having one save obviously won’t let you see all the content but you get to play the game your way and I find value in that. I can’t say too much without spoilers but the branching paths will overlap in time. That doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on romancing a girl though. You’ll just miss that one experience.
Over time I sometimes check out if I missed out on anything good when it comes to a branching game, but usually I tend to stay on one route till the game ends (DIK route in Badik, sole Haley in Haley's Story). Unless there's some huge reason to abandon the current route I'm on, I'm sticking with it, but I don't like it since it's like forcing myself. I checked out all possibilities for the update, and the Jenny thing was cute, but even if it locks me out from achieving maximum efficiency (getting the most content possible from one play), I'll have to go with the milfs right now. Anyway I just wanted to know if I should prepare for the multiple saves or not and you answered that, thank you very much.

Reactions: St97

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
The Changing Season [CH1 Beta] [Storyteller97] - Original Size: 614 MB

Download Win (49MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is now officially a two-save game..Lana and Lily are both worthy(Lana a bit more...milfs amirite?)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
very decent writing...i like that i can be a good guy or a horndawg...that i can select how to proceed with each dame..if i aint interested in one i dont hafta rub up on her yumyums...zero Engrish..fully coherent..the renders are touch and go.. View attachment 524367 she could go full Gollum if she removes her makeup..
This comment has ruined Jane for me tyvm, now when I see her I can only imagine a thiccc Golem with tits and a blonde wig

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This comment has ruined Jane for me tyvm, now when I see her I can only imagine a thiccc Golem with tits and a blonde wig
that was before the dev changed her look..she's hot now..on PCP..but hot...also at least 6'6" or the MC is a fucking dwarf

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
that was before the dev changed her look..she's hot now..on PCP..but hot...also at least 6'6" or the MC is a fucking dwarf
I cant notice enough of a difference to see her any other way now, not complaining tho, it's funny AF & tbh shes beautiful but just not my cup of tea.....and the golem thing lmao

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes