VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i love the story but i hate it too --> it's not a harem and one side that's good because you gotta focus but on the other side i wanted to try the harem path i like multiple of them

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey are we going to have a relationship with 2 or 3 girls or is it just a solo route?
i love the story but i hate it too --> it's not a harem and one side that's good because you gotta focus but on the other side i wanted to try the harem path i like multiple of them
There will be optional multi-girl endings. The true ending will be what you decide, not what's given more focus. Everything will be wrapped in a way that's logical but also emotionally compelling.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There will be optional multi-girl endings. The true ending will be what you decide, not what's given more focus. Everything will be wrapped in a way that's logical but also emotionally compelling.
Oh so there will throuple endings? :)

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Ah gotcha, that is almost as good and works for me :) I get that not everyone likes the girls to be involved with each other :)
The girls will still be involved in sex scenes (so threesomes are still possible :LOL:) but they won't be seeing each other independently, outside of when they're together with the mc. And they'll still get one-on-one time with the mc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The girls will still be involved in sex scenes (so threesomes are still possible :LOL:) but they won't be seeing each other independently, outside of when they're together with the mc. And they'll still get one-on-one time with the mc.
Even better. Thank you :)

Reactions: St97

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hahaha, Again this... What's the point of having options if it's impossible to continue the story, if you don't choose the options the developer wants?
And if you don't pass (I chose the wrong answers on purpose to see what happens). The dev launches a kind of insult by telling you to use common sense. Hahahaha
Of course, in all job interviews, common sense tells you to strip and swing your penis in front of your potential new boss.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The truth is that I have never auditioned for the job of a whore.:unsure:
The MC doesn't even know what the job is about.
Luckily the universe breaks the curtain of time and takes you to the beginning of the interview. To use your "common sense" this time.
It's totally hilarious, luckily I like Jenny a lot to keep up with the this, I really wish you the best for your project, apart from that there are many things I like about this game.(y)

For Jenny I will be a prostitute, even if it doesn't make any sense.:cool:

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Signature
TCS-01.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/945220_TCS-01.gif