RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
I can't equip saber or the sword that you find at armory in the city when you do the mission for blacksmith to gather iron. Currently stuck in Goshinko's house because of it. Can anyone help me?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
i downloaded this game again because i never learn.

this developer should work for bethesda. everytime theres a change with the game there are two new bugs.
the intro loops 10 different sex scenes with the same "let me take your clothes off" while the chars are already naked. great introduction to the game!

oh did i mention that my party is full of other chars, if in the other intro you do the dagger ritual?
Jake the Saylor, Isabella and an orc hollie (at least she is lvl 3, if you could fight zombies at the start that could have helped!)aswell as a "noble" are all playing with me!

seriously is there no playtesting involved by the developer?

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 255802

Overview:
The game follows the story of the innocent and virgin daughter of a noble family, who has to escape from her fief to save her life. Her mission is to warn the queen of the arrival of a new evil, the army of walkers (living dead) who raze everything in their path. Over the course of history you will have many possibilities. Follow the main mission, help the opposing kingdoms in their fight for power or against the walkers, or forget your mission and try to find the best way to live in this dark world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-09
Release Date: 2020-05-01
Developer: FariseoStudio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.98 B Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 255812 View attachment 255813 View attachment 255814 View attachment 255815 View attachment 255816 View attachment 255817 View attachment 255818 View attachment 255819
Pity its not made in renply i would play it

Mar 31, 2020
How do you find the brothel??? cant get to it, assuming it is the tent in the north
If you are talking about the end of ver 0.96, where you are hollie and have to find the girls, then go to the inn and get help from Marcus. If you are talking about anything else, sorry.

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
Ok I'm stuck in the brothel and Hollie is supposed to rescue the girls but I cant do anything, it keeps showing the same scene over and over of Hollie getting raped in the room. I can't walk, attack or anything. Can anyone tell me what to do I thought it was a placeholder till the new update but even with the update its still doing it.

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
I have several bugs. I cant skip the intro, moreover when I reach the exit of the cave, the player always deads. Any suggest?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Is the intro completely busted? First I can't move on from the broken carriage ('cause she has to put on clothes but refuses to acknowledge that she's wearing clothes), and so I restart and now I can't escape from my bedroom 'cause the zombie just won't break in after killing the guard

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
So in a previous post I noticed that someone stated crunching a file can mess with the audio/visual. For me none of the dances have worked in any of the most recent releases. It always just shows a static picture of the girl standing there. As such (because the animated dances were one of my favourite parts) I have simply continued playing v0.88 (thanks to Batonray Sep 2019, page 17, the most recent version that the dances still work for me). Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? Or is it just my computer?

Last edited:
Reactions: fusspot

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
So in a previous post I noticed that someone stated crunching a file can mess with the audio/visual. For me none of the dances have worked in any of the most recent releases. It always just shows a static picture of the girl standing there. As such (because the animated dances were one of my favourite parts) I have simply continued playing v0.88 (thanks to Batonray Sep 2019, page 17, the most recent version that the dances still work for me). Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? Or is it just my computer?
in past releases it was an effect of message skip that the animations were not shown. i gues that hasnt changed. so if u want the animations dont skip the last message.

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
in past releases it was an effect of message skip that the animations were not shown. i gues that hasnt changed. so if u want the animations dont skip the last message.
Thx for the reply. Just tried letting all the dialogue play out but there were still no animations, except for the end dance one. That one worked.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I wished to test it, but all the archives are corrupted. I can't open it with winrar or with online devices.
Any tips ?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes