RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
The Chant of Dead-Cul-de-sac 0.95 Patreon Version

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
ok, I'm in the final part of cul-the-suc, I already got to the part where mikaelo has to collect some things to leave the villa, I already collected them, but when I get them and try to leave the house, I don't leave and I can't leave the house to finish the game, what do I do?

caju

Oct 5, 2017

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
how to get out of the village to the south through the guard? I completed all the quests in the village (probably), I come to the Lord and she says: "I'd better help in the village."

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
how to get out of the village to the south through the guard? I completed all the quests in the village (probably), I come to the Lord and she says: "I'd better help in the village."
Buy equipment. At least a sword and shield And of course PUT it all on

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The combat system is annoying. You just keep your position and breaking the 'A' letter in your keyboard. I need that letter, it's the most common one. Little rewards and you are always walking on your toes cause some zombie hits you by surprise. Other people maybe love this combat system just my feelings about it.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I took the job of swapping the necklace. I cannot find anybody who has it. Does anybody know how to complete the task?

Second I took the job of capturing the panty thief. I defeat him, but he throws dirt at the MC and gets away. How do complete the task?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes