RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
I took the job of swapping the necklace. I cannot find anybody who has it. Does anybody know how to complete the task?

Second I took the job of capturing the panty thief. I defeat him, but he throws dirt at the MC and gets away. How do complete the task?
go to bar and talk the black man but first take a fake necklance for olld woman in the job hosue

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Version 1.3B Pateron
In the Holie quest where she is with Candy and then escapes. Hollie has escaped the mines. I understand you have to talk to Marcus, but he is not in the Inn, and Hollie cannot get into the Bar.
Sigh.......... stuck.

Ok I started out earlier in the saga and moved back to this point. I think I found out what is happeneing.

If you see Hollie announce her wedding prior to when Candy is missing, you are hosed. I think what I did the first tme is play too long on the first part trying to hit all the scenes.
This second play I move a bit faster. This is still a bug of course, but it might be now recconized.

A new bug is the task of chopping wood in the second part of the game. After the MC takes the job of zombie killer in the woods and completes it. Next the MC goes to Big Daddy to cut more wood and finshes cutting, the wood cannot be turned in.

Last edited:

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
God almost 1.5gb for so little content. The author knows he shouldn't make a new picture full HD for the same scene on a different background? The engine will die very fast like this and it will be soon impossible to download correctly ...

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Original Size Win/Linux: 1,41GB

Compressed Size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Thank you, but i think compression is not the issue. There are a lot of duplicates HD pics in this game and removing the background from all PNG and using it really like a background. (Meaning in a separate picture) would cut the size of the game a half already ...
This is an example of lazy developing.

mhmoud377

Jul 7, 2019
How can I escape from the dead girl under the tent .. There is no time to look for an exit, only 15 seconds

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes