RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
To all players who can't change the game to night time

DO NOT ENTER THE BLACKSMITH SHOP INFRONT OF YOU AT THE START OF THE GAME!

Go straight to the city exit and you'll see a caravan, walk up to it and press Z, job done. Now night time will work as usual whenever you finish a shift and you can actually progress in the game.

Big thanks to @robertthebruce for pointing out that entering the smithy might be the problem.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
To all players who can't change the game to night time

DO NOT ENTER THE BLACKSMITH SHOP INFRONT OF YOU AT THE START OF THE GAME!

Go straight to the city exit and you'll see a caravan, walk up to it and press Z, job done. Now night time will work as usual whenever you finish a shift and you can actually progress in the game.

Big thanks to @robertthebruce for pointing out that entering the smithy might be the problem.
thx

in the forge can not go at all?
there's just a task want the iron to collect...
or is it just in the beginning the wrong way, and then this bug does not work?

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
You can not go in to the Blacksmith DURING your escape from town. Once you visit the camp for the first time you should be able to go in to the blacksmith without issue.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
OMG @Fealow thanks! I honestly thought I had reached the end of the current content and was disappointed how little it was

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
the hole story just makes more sense if you didnt trigger the bug in the smithy during the prolog, wtf what a strang bug

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
this game is very buggy, i went o the Bar while working I got into the basement I guess and it was a different language and the scenes weren't loading

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
There's just a stain there, maybe I need to do something first?

Edit: Nvm, found it xD it's sadly in another language and the images are bringing up an error :/

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
How is everyone getting into the basement at the bar?
When you are working at the bar go to the bottom right corner and it transports you to the basement. I recommend you save beforehand since it is a bit screwy.

nothing9909

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is the basement is not finished yet but we can still get in there.

I really enjoy the game and models. I do have to read this thread to get everything.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes