RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
May 14, 2017
me no like this new update, 1st my save did not work so had to start again, 2nd when i restarted I could not get out of first building it says I need something to open window with which i searched the whole room and found nothing and then the room filled with zombies. 3rd) I could hardly see even once i made it out building and got to the camp I could only see a short distance

Azblane

Feb 27, 2018
I found I had to use the mouse rather than the keyboard to click on the equipment tab to equip the dagger. Then you press "a" key to attack zombies.

I like the game but not the new fog in game.

Reactions: Gavax and Someone
May 14, 2017
I keep getting an error and its not always in same place it seems random but as soon as i get the error it also prevents me from ever loading that save anyone else know how to fix, I have restarted this game about 10 times and I am now fed up with this error
MAW5VN.png

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Too bad... game is too buggy right now, nearly unplayable. Waiting for next update.
I keep getting an error and its not always in same place it seems random but as soon as i get the error it also prevents me from ever loading that save anyone else know how to fix, I have restarted this game about 10 times and I am now fed up with this error
View attachment 275559
Start a new game, then select quit to main menu and retry to load that save.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Save from v0.75 - Cannot read property "battler" of undefined..... how about these devs stick it where the sun doesn't shine

.:edit:.
Also this new intro is shit. Got stuck at the chests and died. Need something to open the window? Like what? Hands maybe? Can't find anything.

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
So, when I buy the expensive outfit that should let me work at the guys inn, it bugs. When i go into the inn, he goes on an infinite loop of "behind the desk, please" and can't proceed. Happened to anyone else?

AurSol

Sep 14, 2018
Looked nice at first but the latest update has a bug right at the start where you can't equip the dagger. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So, when I buy the expensive outfit that should let me work at the guys inn, it bugs. When i go into the inn, he goes on an infinite loop of "behind the desk, please" and can't proceed. Happened to anyone else?
Looked nice at first but the latest update has a bug right at the start where you can't equip the dagger. Hope it will be fixed soon.
You must use the mouse. But there is several bugs later. This build is not worth playing.

Reactions: AurSol
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes