• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
You must use the mouse. But there is several bugs later. This build is not worth playing.
Appreciate the answer, but that doesnt address the issue i mentioned. Its not a problem of equipping the outfit, but once I buy it, wearing or not, just walking inside the inn will make the guy begin saying that and never stopping.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
1. old save dun work. thats just bad for a start.
2. buggy new intro: grab dagger from chests, equip using the mouse to click on "Equip", now you can open window and you can fight/hit zombies with key "a".
3. when i did all that and managed to flee the zombie infested village i was like "yeah, finally i can go back to where i saved"--oh boy was i wrong. when i do the dance at the bar at 3rd night i got bug, can not enter the room to stop the shift, bartender-girl says i look good and if i try dance again or whatever, im tired of work---fml.

Very sad, but last update killed the game for now. bugfix soon or this wont interest a soul anymore soon.

Reactions: Dan7777

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
this game is awesome, but i need help now---->
When i buy the exotic clothes, and when i enter the main inn in the camp,
this keeps on repeating--->behind the desk, behind the desk, behind the desk.........

Reactions: Desan3

rykdragon

May 3, 2017

With bug fix
Thank you. I tryed this and inn bug was gone. I found a bug when you captured. Your time has came some error pop up and game close. I forgot to save close that scene so I didnt try that bug.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This game is so buggy it needs a can of Raid built into it. And the beginning? Not good at all. Endless zombies before you even know what hit you.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so far I really like it, except all the bugs. I'll keep an eye on it, looks promising! Keep up the hard work!

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes