RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
am i right that you cant attack any zombies wich are popping up ? even thought you have a dagger on you equiped ??

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Can some1 explain me how I can become an explorer?

After the training with the guy, when i go to the armor shop the quest starts all over again..

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Why is it so hard to see in this game...wtf did he change and why? last time I played this it was not dark and fuzzy like this....

Reactions: Qlimax

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why is it so hard to see in this game...wtf did he change and why? last time I played this it was not dark and fuzzy like this....
Go into the options menu and turn off the light effects, that fixes most of it. For some reason the dev decided that daytime needed to look like night covered in thick fog with that on.

Though I have to say this has to have one of the worst control setups I've seen in any RPGmaker game. You can open the menu with standard key controls, but can only use the menu sections with the mouse for no apparent reason.

Reactions: ray3dave

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
how do you open the window i keep running around and zombies keep popping up
There are 2 Chests left in the room; in one of them is gold and the other one gives you a dagger.

When u get the dagger you have to equip it

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do you open the window i keep running around and zombies keep popping up
And to add this in, you have to use your mouse in the menus to do anything. Hitting A (default controls on windows, unless I mis-remember) once you equip the dagger will let you attack, though trying to kill the zombies is risky.

thesloth

Oct 8, 2017
awe thanks guys. then does this update end in the orc with hollie? if not what must i do to progress cause cant find a dam thing to do

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes