RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

spiffs

May 20, 2019
got to respect this dev. 1.5 stars, played and hung during a scene every time so not played since but he still updates regular. this guys got heart

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
I can't even get out of the intro the thing breaks down the door and I am just stuck there

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
1.6.1 Patreon Version.

- Added 15 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new interaction scenes between our protagonist and the villagers, in the main village as well as in the suburbs,
(you must have 280 or more corruption points to activate the interaction option).
- Added new NPC: Monic the nurse (available only after Candy's death and after some time before).
- Added new Item (necessary for the development of the game (if you want to survive).
- Added new erotic scenes (between our protagonist and some villagers (suburbs and main village).
- Added new improvements in the quality of graphics on the maps as well as with certain items.
- Removed the fast travel option in the rental houses (it just didn't work as expected and slowed down the game).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Changes in 1.6.1 B and 1.6.3, please

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Changes in 1.6.1 B and 1.6.3, please
1.6.3 Patreon Version.

- Added 22 new pics.
- Added 5 new scenes.
- Added four new maps.
- Added four new events in the Highland kingdom.
- Added new NPCs : (Several new characters in the new game location).
- Added new game items (Highland kingdom.).
- Added new job in the Highland kingdom, (Alchemist assistant, more information in Anerland Mondays to access the job).
- Added first scenes between the protagonist and Karin, the owner of the inn. (You must rent a room to have access to these scenes).
- Added first scenes of Jhoanne in the mountain kingdom (more information on Anerland Mondays).
- Added new improvements in the quality of graphics on the maps as well as with certain items.
- Added new system to identify the main NPCs with which there may be some interaction or are part of major episodes during the development of the story of the game.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Anerland Monday News. Today is my job to inform you about what's new in the game: as some of you noticed the graphics of the game are changing slowly that's because we are changing the engine of the game gradually, when everything is ready the game will be much faster and with better graphics (hopefully..). In other news and why some of you are reading this is because of the new options in the game, yes, no one better than me! Lion the Informant! to discover some secrets, hehe.

There are two ways to access the new job in the mountain kingdom (alchemist's assistant), talk to the new Npc girl, in the suburbs of the mountains, after the second interaction with her, you can access the house of the Alchemist who is an old friend. The second option is to talk to the red-haired girl in the market, yes the one who keeps touching your boobs, after the third interaction with her, you will have access to the alchemist's house and therefore to the job.

Don't forget! buy the work dress in the market! or you won't be able to work in this Kingdom, now, there is another way to get the work dress, sleep for a few nights in the graveyard and you might get some attention.

Jhoanne is in the mountain village! as requested! to interact with her visit the brothel at night and you will find her.

The mountain kingdom is still under construction but it is progressing by leaps and bounds, we hope you like what is coming.

Last edited:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
For the old man in the suburb who claims Dark Roses, there is a small problem with the reward:

"You Got 20 Mo But The Company Kept 6 Mo. You Received 12 Mo."

12 + 6 = 20?

freddodo

Oct 11, 2021
please help, i got the map and a horse but i can't use them, how i use it please? and i became older man's slave but i did not kill him, i don't know how make it

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
please help, i got the map and a horse but i can't use them, how i use it please? and i became older man's slave but i did not kill him, i don't know how make it
Ok, first, the horse and the map is for the next version, and, to kill the old man You need a poison mushroom which is in the mines, but, I hace a question, how do You get the map and the horse?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes