RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
weeeell, changes in 1.6.6, please.
1.6.6 Patreon Version.

- Added 18 new pics.
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added new scene between our protagonist and Karin, the owner of the inn.
- Added new scenes during the waitress job in the tavern (mountain kingdom).
- Added New scene of jhoanne (mountain kingdom).
- Added New old Item (Crystal ball, now you can buy it, more info at Anerland Mondays).
- Added new scene with the alchemist working as an assistant.
- Added New scenes of Lexy (mountain kingdom).
- Added new scenes between our protagonist and Mikaelo.
- Added new improvements in the quality of graphics on the maps as well as with certain items.
- Fixed Karin freezing when approaching to talk to the main character (during the second scene).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Chant of Dead [v1.6.5 Bug Fix] [FariseoStudio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.80 GB
Compressed Win Size:349 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, hoping this will go through the tech issues the site is having right now. I also haven't been able to search the thread as much as I normally would have, but couldn't find any posted solutions to this in what I could do.

So, how the fucking hell do you get out of the brothel as Hollie? I've managed to get through the scenes to when Candy is captured. So I then get the ax at the end of the scene, but am completely unable to equip said ax.

I was able to (with repeated use of save editing) use the bow to kill all the enemies (for some reason it doesn't track arrows well, showing 7 no matter what in game, allowing my count to go negative in the editor, and using far more than the 999 I set it to since I ran out 3 times and had to save and edit again) .

Nothing happens after killing all the enemies, I can't talk to the girls or interact with anything, can't leave up the stairs, can't use any of the curtains. I didn't check every square in every direction, but if it's that it's really hidden for no damn reason.

This is an "old" save, but only from 1-2 versions back, and I redid the section from when the main character gets abducted and you get control of Hollie.

It would really be nice if the bugs would actually be fixed in the "bugfix version".

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.6.6 B Patreon Version.

- Added 24 new pics.
- Added 14 new scenes.
- Added New non-player characters (village of Anerland).
- Added new scene between the main character and her stepfather (Anerland village (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added new scene between the main character and Mikaelo (Anerland village (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added New scene between the main character, Jhoanne and Isabella (Anerland Village (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added New scene between the main character and her teacher (Villa de Anerland (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added new improvements in the quality of graphics on the maps as well as with certain items.
- Fixed bug during the last encounter with Otto in the forest (the game was stuck during the battle with the walkers).
- Fixed problem when arriving at the village in the mountains, (some players could not enter the village).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Reactions: Thecrszy man

Alto45

May 9, 2020
How do I get out of the brothel? I found all the girls, but every time I try to tell Marcus, they just have sex

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
1.6.6 B Patreon Version.

- Added 24 new pics.
- Added 14 new scenes.
- Added New non-player characters (village of Anerland).
- Added new scene between the main character and her stepfather (Anerland village (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added new scene between the main character and Mikaelo (Anerland village (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added New scene between the main character, Jhoanne and Isabella (Anerland Village (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Added New scene between the main character and her teacher (Villa de Anerland (more info in Anerland Mondays)).
- Fixed bug during the last encounter with Otto in the forest (the game was stuck during the battle with the walkers).
- Fixed problem when arriving at the village in the mountains, (some players could not enter the village).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
changes in 1.6.7, please

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
changes in 1.6.7, please
1.6.7 Patreon Version.

- Added 18 new pics.
- Added 9 new scenes.
- Added new scene in the tavern (mountain village), more information on Mondays in Anerland.
- Added new scene in the public baths between our protagonist and soldiers.
- Added new scene in Karin's inn (more info in Anerland Mondays).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.6.7 B Patreon Version is out.

- Added 10 new pics.
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added new scenes during the work with the alchemist.
- Added new scenes, between the protagonist and the soldiers in the mountain village.
- Added new option in the crystal ball (now gives you the option to choose between old and new social class).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017

1.6.9 Patreon Version is out.

- Added 14 new pics.
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added new scenes in the sauna.
- Added new scenes, between the protagonist and the soldiers in the mountain village.
- Added new job option (sale of vials with the "liquid" needed for the last quest with the alchemist, in the infirmary).
- Added new map.
- Added new location (infirmary in the mountain city).
- Added new NPC, added. (Nurse in the mountain city).
- Improved statistics control system when using the mirror.
- Change in equipment at game start (the dagger is now automatically equipped at game start, as well as certain artifacts required for the game's story).
- Lowered the difficulty level during battles in the city of anerland (some players were experiencing lag during battles).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes