RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7 Patreon Version is out.

- Added 16 new pics.
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added new scenes at the main inn in the refugee camp.
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the owner of the main inn in the camp (when renting a room).
- Added new scenes between our protagonist and the owner of the main inn in the camp (working as a maid in the inn)..
- Added new map.
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Reactions: f9account

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I have a few questions. Its been a while since last played the game
-What is this addiction based scenes and how to get them?
-How to get the Lexi scenes?
-How to get the pregnancy content in suburbs?
-How to get the merchant job?
-What all content in the mountain village?
1) have a high addiction in something and sleep in the principal inn
2) get pregnat and go to an especific place
3) wait some days in the mountain village and go to the burdel
4) kill the oldman who transform you into a slave
5) i think you can work in the burdel buti dont now how to do that

Jul 12, 2020
I'm getting an error saying the property "id" undefined error when I open combat skill menu.
Is there no fix for that? I looked everywhere in the forum

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone share a save file from last update or something near it, I lost mine and I it's will be a hell to do all from the start again -_-

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
when can we kill the old man to take the merchant work?. I,ve three o four days whit him and i dont take the chance.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
when can we kill the old man to take the merchant work?. I,ve three o four days whit him and i dont take the chance.
well, the protagonist need to be angry, which appear with a globe similar to the globe with hear, after that you need to go to the mines and finally get the possionus mushroom

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
well, the protagonist need to be angry, which appear with a globe similar to the globe with hear, after that you need to go to the mines and finally get the possionus mushroom
Thanks, so it's a matter of time before he gets angry and can continue moving forward, right?

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I am in the mine with Holly. The lamps don't work, I cannot find the exit.

Anybody have a solution?
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS???

without a light how the heck can the exit be found. wandering around in the dark sucks.
I think this is a bug. when. you pick the lamp it flashes but just goes back to darkness.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7 B Patreon Version is out.

- Added 16 new pics.
- Added 8 new scenes.
- Added new scenes at the main inn in the mountain kingdom.
- Added new scenes between the protagonist and Lion the Informant (occurs when you go for information with him).
- Added new scenes between our protagonist and the stalker in the refugee camp (occurs when the protagonist is drunk and interacts with the stalker).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Fixed problem in the common inn before Hollie's episode in the brothel (Hollie could not interact with Marcus).
- Fixed problem in the communal inn after the brothel episode, (for some players, the protagonist could not leave the girls' room or interact with them).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7.1 Patreon Version is out.
- Added 12 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new scenes in the brothel with Hollie (Anni and the clients).
- Added new scene between our protagonist and Karin the owner of the main inn.
- Added new scenes between our protagonist and the stalker in the refugee camp.
- Added new object. (see Anerland Mondays for more information).
- Added new map.
- Fixed problem when arriving at the mountain kingdoms. (some players couldn't enter the village when arriving to the map).
- Fixed problem in the caves of Anerland, lowered the difficulty level (even more), and increased the light by one level.
- Fixed problem with finding the girls at the inn in the brothel with Hollie (more info in the Anerland Mondays).
- Fixed final scene in the brothel, final battle (some players couldn't find the skulls of the enemies, now it's much easier and there are fewer to complete the scene).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
I escaped the mine with Hollie. It was hard. And after that I got a bug - only night time and nothing else happens

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
I escaped the mine with Hollie. It was hard. And after that I got a bug - only night time and nothing else happens
Fariseo News:
on the other hand, some players had problems in Hollie's chapter, specifically when looking for the girls, now this is much easier, remember that you must find the 3 girls (including the protagonist) to move to the next level in the episode, now the appearance of Cris will be more frequent, which facilitates the completion of the mission and once you find the 3 girls a notice of mission completed will jump so you can continue with the next phase.

on the other hand, a new item has been added and another one removed as it was causing problems for some players. the torch was removed and torches were added to the game, the duration time before they go out was doubled and the possibility of the item breaking was removed (now after 3 uses the torch will run out of oil and you will have to change it), but with the increased duration and the light range it provides, you won't have problems with darkness in the caves (neither in the camp or villages).

I've fixed some more small bugs and I'm improving the quality of the graphics in the erotic scenes to make it more entertaining for you, even if you already played some chapters and play it again.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes