RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
how do i unlock the door to work at the red company i already did the mission where pao has dreams, gets captured and hollie helps her but what after? the door to red company wont unlock am i supposed to do something first?
Search the red company post un the statue in anerllan city

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
the game is to buggy for me no hints and no guide in quest or hints or walkthrought it seem to poor but it had potentioal

Jul 25, 2019
is there a way to revert your status ince you have been made a slave to a noble again? once you are free it just says common.... i know it may not be important but i was still wondering?

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7.2 Patreon Version is out.

- Added 10 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the pimp in the refugee camp.
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the pimp in the refugee camp (scene in the pimp's tent).
- Added new map.
- Added new Npc added (mountain kingdom).
- Added new scene between our main character and her stepfather (Alternative start in the game).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed problem when accepting goshinko's mission (you couldn't talk to lion if you had set up the tent to live first).
- Fixed problem with the scenes between our protagonist and Lion the informant (the scenes were not intercut in the correct order).
- Fixed Problem with the pregnancy system (in some cases the cycle stopped and did not continue correctly).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Is there anything in mountain village except that inn scene and few with that rent futa? Where is the end of current version?

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
To unlock the scenes of the stepfather and the new social class the key is in the game cul de sac, at least that's what the creator says on his patreon page.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
is there a way to revert your status ince you have been made a slave to a noble again? once you are free it just says common.... i know it may not be important but i was still wondering?
I think you can't unless you keep your corruption low, but I found a bug if you dance in the tavern as a bunny at the end of your work day, it automatically restores your social class and there is a rune that lowers your corruption, but they are random.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
Good afternoon. Tell me how to get to the mountain village. Does anyone have a walkthrough for version 1.7.1?
You must finish the missions of the red company, then confront the tailor's son and prepare to leave the village, and the forked road leading to the village will open.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
how do you become a prostitute and how long do you have to wait to give birth to the orc child?
If your corruption is high you will be able to work as a prostitute in the village, to have the orc son you must finish the camp chapter.
The game has discord for subscribers and the creator seems cool and answers all the doubts, I supported other games but I didn't get the same treatment, the truth is that it has the potential to be a good game.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7 .2 B Patreon Version is out.

- Added 12 new pics.
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added New scene at Karin's inn.
- Added New scene in the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom.
- Added new map.
- Added new Npc (owner of the brothel, mountain kingdom).
- Added new Npc (Karin's friend).
- Added New job (dancer in the brothel in the suburbs of the Mountain Kingdom).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed problem of excessive darkness in the game during the episodes of the caverns (now they are not only illuminated but also the brightness has been increased considerably).
- Fixed torch duration time in the game (now the time is longer and the range equal).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tips: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you just have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

OrangeJuiceLord

May 20, 2020
If your corruption is high you will be able to work as a prostitute in the village, to have the orc son you must finish the camp chapter.
The game has discord for subscribers and the creator seems cool and answers all the doubts, I supported other games but I didn't get the same treatment, the truth is that it has the potential to be a good game.
my corruptions at 300 and I haven't gotten the option to become a prostitute in the camp

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes