RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018
Ok, two questions: how to finish Karin line, Im on phase when mc dreams about being impregnated and fucked by futa friend; How to become cow girl? Oh, here is the third one, how to join brothel? talked with Joanah, nothing happens.

Last edited:

freddodo

Oct 11, 2021
i got 2 problens first the girl become cripy's slave and i don t know what to do then, maybe i have to kill him but i don t know how.
second, i can't get the fight to vilain cause the family drage to get the news works, to get a map a horse, please someone help me

ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018
i got 2 problens first the girl become cripy's slave and i don t know what to do then, maybe i have to kill him but i don t know how.
second, i can't get the fight to vilain cause the family drage to get the news works, to get a map a horse, please someone help me
if she becomes slave, you just do house work, place dinner at table and can go out and do your things. only downside is that you cant sleep in rent houses anymore, but still can frequient inn's, or, you know, sleep with crispin. If house is bugged and there is no work inside, you can always use emergency escape plan of getting drunk with beer and vine from inventory. To get horse and map sleep with leon in bar and then go into girl's in, sleep with soldiers. Buy horse from girl near well.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
Just work in crispin's house as a slave, there will come a time when when you wake up a balloon of anger will appear in your head, then buy a lamp and go to the caves by the water well or outside the village, collect the poisonous mushrooms and prepare dinner for crispin, and voila, you will have the profession of merchant, the business and the house of crispin who will die of natural causes hehe.
You will get the horse from the girl who lost her pets in the village, the map from the soldiers in the common inn.

Reactions: ArcTec

ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018
Just work in crispin's house as a slave, there will come a time when when you wake up a balloon of anger will appear in your head, then buy a lamp and go to the caves by the water well or outside the village, collect the poisonous mushrooms and prepare dinner for crispin, and voila, you will have the profession of merchant, the business and the house of crispin who will die of natural causes hehe.
You will get the horse from the girl who lost her pets in the village, the map from the soldiers in the common inn.
oh, so there is a continuation, after she became slave. how convinient. Any idea how to get mc sleep with karin tho?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Clearl example when the Dev doesn't understand or doesn't know the audience needs.

We are here to fap, not to get stressed in grinding and bullshits.

Another failed game, so much effort and time wasted...

Last edited:
Reactions: ironsmash

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Clearl example when the Dev doesn't understand or doesn't know the audience needs.

We are here to tap, not to get stressed in grinding and bullshits.

I completely disagree.
The last time I played the game with all the quests and puzzles (puzzles being perhaps the wrong word) I liked it very much. That's why I think differently about it.

Reactions: senjeny

ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018

We are here to fap, not to get stressed in grinding and bullshits.

its quite good, if you ignore grind, repetitiveness and unskippable seen for thousand time scenes

Reactions: destus

b5867

Apr 13, 2020
Does anyone know why when i enter the new mountain village the main characters look changes to an asian girl?

ashishprasadgupta

May 9, 2021
I just started the game but getting this bug of darkness, I mean no lights are working like in tunnel while escaping or in the house of the person who kidnaped us.
Can someone help plz, what should I do?

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
oh, so there is a continuation, after she became slave. how convinient. Any idea how to get mc sleep with karin tho?
I think it is in development, but if you get drunk in the tavern, you have an oral scene with karin and after the second scene of the market girl with karin and her friend go to the sauna there is another scene with karin.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
how do you join the brothel in the mountain village theres a guy upstairs that says buy a outfit from market but i've tried them all.
You must buy the uniform to work in the brothel not the other one, after the bodyguard, behaves medieval with you. But I think this is in the latest update, the B. But first you must work as a dancer in the brothel, talk to the girl at the bar of the brothel bar.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
The Chant of Dead 1.7.4 Patreon Version and The Chant of Dead 1.7.4B Patreon Version is out.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes