RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
like this=

1.7 .4 Patreon Version.

- Added 21 new pics.

- Added 8 new scenes.

- Added new scene with Karin (See Anerland Mondays for further explanation).

- Added new scenes in the sauna (mountain kingdom see Mondays in Anerland for further explanation).

- Added new job in the market (mountain kingdom).

- Added new scenes in the warehouse (mountain kingdom).

- Added new scene between the main character and the rustlers (start of the game new options see anerland Mondays for more explanation).

- Added new option in Karin's inn (an option that will open the possibility to increase the character's knowledge and new scenes between her and Karin in the future).

- Added new NPCs Band of rustlers (Beginning of the game).

- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the band of rustlers (Start of the game).

- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).

- Fixed problem when working for the vegetable seller (Anerland village). Some players couldn't leave the house after enabling one of the erotic scenes (now just serve the food after collecting all the rubbish and they will be able to leave).

- Fixed problem when working as a lumberjack (Big Daddy will hand over the axe to be able to work, remember that the work is only enabled in the morning).

. Fixed problem with the rustlers at the beginning of the game (before they charged the pass but the gold was not discounted, now it is not only discounted, you will also receive gold (See Anerland Mondays)).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
I don't understand 19 how do I get out of the cage
this is simple as i had the same problem, you only use the move direction to go through any doors or gate or tunnel, but this you need to press enter when you are at the gate facing outside to get out

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Mega The Chant of Dead 1.7.7 Patreon Version
Thank you for the newer version but this so call bug fixed version is even more bug than ever, something wrong with it's version it is saying Profile Error Occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
and the game played after about half an hour total black screen occur remaining are only the status, gold coin and something other thing bar left

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
I am playing the 1.7 version, I am stuck on the dream sequence, Holly keeps repeating I have to remember all my dreams, and I am stuck on this loop. How do I move forward.

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
I am playing the 1.7 version, I am stuck on the dream sequence, Holly keeps repeating I have to remember all my dreams, and I am stuck on this loop. How do I move forward.
keep dreaming until your dream change differently from the usual few that has like got no faces you see

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes