RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Hello i got a problem with the game,when i play it my memory keeps getting low,and i get few and few more gb left in the ssd,i dont know what should i delete to get my space back.

tod0404

May 22, 2018
Hello here,
Is there a way to change img rgpm to png or jpeg ??
If they finally are png/jpeg the game will crash like "img23 couldnt find"
Thx for answer and sorry for my bad english ;)

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
1.7 .9 Patreon Version.

- Added 10 new pics.

- Added 6 new scenes.

- Added new option when resting in both realms (in the camp, village and mountain realm).

- Added New progress on the main mission (In the mountain kingdom).

- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).

- Fixed problem when sleeping in the camp (in the common inn after sleeping the screen becomes dark).

- Fixed problem in the camp after the rescue mission (could not talk to the captain at the south entrance).

- -Fixed fixed sleeping problem (now you can decide if you want to spend the day sleeping until nightfall without the need to have 0 energy).

- Fixed problem at Karin's inn in the mountain kingdom (after agreeing to sleep with Karin some players could not leave the room).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you just have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

1.7 .9 B Patreon Version.

- Added 12 new pics.

- Added 8 new scenes.

- Added new option when resting in both realms (in the camp, village and mountain realm).

- Added clock to see the time progress in the game (to access it just click on the "C" key).

- Added Added 2 new maps.

- Added New scenes between the main character and the bandits in the forest.

- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).

- Added New way to get to the camp (right path out of the village).

- Fixed problem when sleeping in the common inn in the refugee camp and the village of Anerland (when choosing to sleep until nightfall the erotic scenes were repeated 2 times in a row).

- Fixed problem in the brothel in the mountain kingdom (during the work as a dancer jhoanne and the main character appeared together during the dance).

- Fixed problem in jhoane's mission (some players couldn't leave the main room).

- -Fixed fixed sleeping problem (now you can decide if you want to spend the day sleeping until nightfall without the need to have 0 energy).

- Fixed problem during the erotic scene sequence in the baths of the mountain kingdom (scene kept repeating).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you just have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
If I may ask, did pregnancy content ever get added? Was it tentacle related at all? The last time I checked, the tentacle content was pretty limited to the fishing monster.
The pregnacy content exist, in the village and you need to get pregnat, to be honest i dont know how yo see it, last time it was an accident, so i cant tell you

Reactions: f9account

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Time of the day like really buggy, changing the day of time too fast compare to beginning of the game, now in highlands camp time changes too fast, like just a little short time of working changes and can't even tell it's dawn or evening cause there is no night can see and no more sex animation can see but just some still pictures at the prostitute den at highland camp, really very sloppy with the work now compare to beginning stage

Big2

Jun 25, 2020

- Added 16 new pics.

- Added 6 new scenes.

- Added New progress in the main story of the game.

- Added new scenes between Jhoanne and Lord Scrotus.

- Added Added 2 new maps.

- Added New scenes between the main character and Jhoanne

- Fixed problem in the mountain kingdom, in the main village the character appeared naked..

- Fixed problem in jhoane's mission (some players couldn't leave the main room).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

1.8 B Patreon Version.

- Added 12 new pics.

- Added 6 new scenes.

- Added New progress in the main story of the game.

- Added 2 new maps.

- Added new mission in the mountain kingdom

- Added new improvement in the RPG graphics in order to improve the gameplay and avoid lag in some scenes.

- Added two new options in the main menu in order to make the game more intuitive and easier to play.

- Added clock" option in the main menu (although you could access the clock using the "c" key for a few seconds, now you can activate the clock and deactivate it from the main menu).

- Added new option "quest book" (in order to follow and keep track of the active quests in the game (it will be continuously updated in the next versions)).

- Fixed problem when entering and leaving the village of Anerland and the refugee camp (now it is not necessary to change before entering the camp or the village, now the change is automatic, this in order to speed up the game).

- Fixed problem when sleeping in the inns and rental houses (now the main options were set to sleep until the next day and sleep until late at night (to activate scenes that only occur during the night)).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheChantOfDead-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Chant of Dead [v1.8 Patreon] [FariseoStudio] – COMPRESSED

Win/NW.js v1.8 Patreon · · · (432.8 MiB :: 2.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Version 1.8 Patreon from this thread.
The Maid job is broken for me. The MC was working it, probably 5-6th time found a dress in and un marked closet. MC trtied it on, the old man saw that and maybe the next time or time after that two of the trash items show up. You can't cook and can not end the event by exiting the room.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes