RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Due to the fact, that people ask the same questions every two pages I decided to create a walkthrough.

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do not blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate your walkthrough but there is 1 thing i want to ask,

• To start hookers’ career, drink two times and two to a guy near the tent at the right side of the map at the evening. After several heads, there will be two options to fight or to submit. In case you choose submit he will turn Pao into whore. Then after several whoring evenings, there will be again two options. In case you choose submit, there will be a bad end. If someone will upload extra patreon version, there will be a possibility to continue whoring activities without pimp.
After several heads, there will be two options to fight or to submit. but how many is several heads? i done 50 times alreadyand still there is no options appear

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
Appreciate your walkthrough but there is 1 thing i want to ask,

• To start hookers’ career, drink two times and two to a guy near the tent at the right side of the map at the evening. After several heads, there will be two options to fight or to submit. In case you choose submit he will turn Pao into whore. Then after several whoring evenings, there will be again two options. In case you choose submit, there will be a bad end. If someone will upload extra patreon version, there will be a possibility to continue whoring activities without pimp.
After several heads, there will be two options to fight or to submit. but how many is several heads? i done 50 times alreadyand still there is no options appear
Hi, well as I said, it is very bugged game, so in one of the last updates, author added two new scenes with Pimp, and broke the possibility to become hooker in camp (don't know whether there is this problem in village)

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Hi, well as I said, it is very bugged game, so in one of the last updates, author added two new scenes with Pimp, and broke the possibility to become hooker in camp (don't know whether there is this problem in village)
no one reflect it to the maker for the past working profession the don't work now after the update?

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
Help pls. Im currently in the underground brothel and i can get to the point where candy gets raped and dies.
Then i get back to hollie and am supposed to fight the guards but i cannot equip a weapon.
I have tried to play multiple times through the whole brothel thing but it always happens.
Am i missing something or is it just broken? If so, does someone have a save right after getting out of the brothel?
v 1.7.3 B Patreon

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Help pls. Im currently in the underground brothel and i can get to the point where candy gets raped and dies.
Then i get back to hollie and am supposed to fight the guards but i cannot equip a weapon.
I have tried to play multiple times through the whole brothel thing but it always happens.
Am i missing something or is it just broken? If so, does someone have a save right after getting out of the brothel?
v 1.7.3 B Patreon
if you do not have any spare inside your bag, then too bad you have to redo before you were kidnapped to the brothel

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
anyone got this bug from the old man after picking a note on the table and got train spanking MC ass and finish and the screen hang while the old man sitting there watching you cleaning?

ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018
anyone got this bug from the old man after picking a note on the table and got train spanking MC ass and finish and the screen hang while the old man sitting there watching you cleaning?
Yeah, housework takes time and at evening options to clear house disapperar, so do your job at morning and then so some sex scenes. You can escape bugged house if you have drinks on you to get drunk 3 times, will throw uou into bar rape scene and out of house.

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Yeah, housework takes time and at evening options to clear house disapperar, so do your job at morning and then so some sex scenes. You can escape bugged house if you have drinks on you to get drunk 3 times, will throw uou into bar rape scene and out of house.
thank you

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Why is the game not being updated in the forum? Not trying to hurry somethin i have no power over since im just another freeloader, but im just curious how stuff works im the back groung of this forum. Is there a designated uploader or maybe the version wasn't leaked idk just curious.

Reactions: Konstantin

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Why is the game not being updated in the forum? Not trying to hurry somethin i have no power over since im just another freeloader, but im just curious how stuff works im the back groung of this forum. Is there a designated uploader or maybe the version wasn't leaked idk just curious.
maybe this game just not worth mention anymore???since the version keep increasing but the storyline ain't moving forward much, rather disappointed now

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
Mega

1.7 .3 B Patreon Version.

- Added 18 new pics.

- Added 5 new scenes.

- Added New scene at Karin's inn. (You must have completed the quest to find the girl with the Druid and stayed at Karin's inn to see the scenes.)

- Added New scene in the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom.

- Added new map.

- Added new Npc (Mountain Wizard).

- Added new mission.

- Added new progress in the main story of the game (mountain kingdom).

- Added new NPCs Band of rustlers (Beginning of the game).

- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the band of rustlers (Start of the game).

- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).

- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tips: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you just have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

have fun <3
you have any of the latest verisons?

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
1.7.3 Patreon Version.

- Added 15 new pics.
- Added 3 new scenes.
- Added New scene at Karin's inn.
- Added New scene in the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom (Erotic dance of the protagonist.).
- Added new map.
- Added extra scene after drinking in the mountain kingdom if you are staying at Karin's inn.
- Added new NPCs Band of rustlers (Beginning of the game).
- Added new NPC (Karin's friend).
- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the band of rustlers (Start of the game).
- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
hello, so, can you show us what are the changes for the lastest version?, if you can't, ok, thanks for your attetion

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes