RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7.3 Patreon Version.

- Added 15 new pics.
- Added 3 new scenes.
- Added New scene at Karin's inn.
- Added New scene in the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom (Erotic dance of the protagonist.).
- Added new map.
- Added extra scene after drinking in the mountain kingdom if you are staying at Karin's inn.
- Added new NPCs Band of rustlers (Beginning of the game).
- Added new NPC (Karin's friend).
- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the band of rustlers (Start of the game).
- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Improved quality of the graphics in the different scenes of our protagonist.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.7.3 B Patreon Version.

- Added 18 new pics.
- Added 5 new scenes.
- Added New scene at Karin's inn. (You must have completed the quest to find the girl with the Druid and stayed at Karin's inn to see the scenes.)
- Added New scene in the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom.
- Added new map.
- Added new Npc (Mountain Wizard).
- Added new mission.
- Added new progress in the main story of the game (mountain kingdom).
- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the band of rustlers (Start of the game).
- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017

- Added 8 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added between our protagonist and Karin, the owner of the inn. (see anerland Mondays for more information)..
- Added new scenes of our protagonist after drinking (in the mountain kingdom).
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the panty thief (mountain kingdom).
- Added new mission (mountain kingdom).
- Added new Npc added (mountain kingdom).
- Added new map.
- Added new scene between our main character and her stepfather (Alternative start in the game).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Reactions: Leo-67

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
The Chant of Dead 1.7.1 B Patreon Version

- Added 8 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added between our protagonist and Karin, the owner of the inn. (see anerland Mondays for more information)..
- Added new scenes of our protagonist after drinking (in the mountain kingdom).
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the panty thief (mountain kingdom).
- Added new mission (mountain kingdom).
- Added new map.
- Added new scene between our main character and her stepfather (Alternative start in the game).
- Change of some scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
thanks

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, I'm doing the lumberjack quest but can't seem to figure out what to do when I am full of lumber?
After picking up lumber until I get the message that I am full, I tried talking to big daddy but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Assser

Sep 21, 2017

- Added 10 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the pimp in the refugee camp.
- Added new scene between our protagonist and the pimp in the refugee camp (scene in the pimp's tent).
- Added new map.
- Fixed problem when accepting goshinko's mission (you couldn't talk to lion if you had set up the tent to live first).
- Fixed problem with the scenes between our protagonist and Lion the informant (the scenes were not intercut in the correct order).
- Fixed Problem with the pregnancy system (in some cases the cycle stopped and did not continue correctly).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tips: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you just have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Jan 7, 2022
How many years has this game been going on for again? I remember playing it during its initial release.
How much content is there now?
Also, someone should change the game pics in OP, they're way too old.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

freezzy57

Jan 11, 2017
I don't understand how to have the alternative start with the stepfather, somebody knows how to have it ? Sorry if i make mistakes english is not my first language

Reactions: churrored

serter31

Mar 15, 2018

1.7 .3 B Patreon Version.

- Added 18 new pics.

- Added 5 new scenes.

- Added New scene at Karin's inn. (You must have completed the quest to find the girl with the Druid and stayed at Karin's inn to see the scenes.)

- Added New scene in the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom.

- Added new map.

- Added new Npc (Mountain Wizard).

- Added new mission.

- Added new progress in the main story of the game (mountain kingdom).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tips: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you just have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

have fun <3

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes