RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Big2

Jun 25, 2020

- Added 8 new pics.

- Added 4 new scenes.

- Added new progress in the main story of the game.

- Added new mission in the mountain kingdom (with the Red Company).

- Added 3 new maps.

- Added new RPG graphics improvements to improve the gameplay and avoid lag in some scenes.

- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).

- Fixed Improved some options in the cheats menu and added more options to unlock.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

Mac Version

- Added 18 new pics.

- Added 8 new scenes.

- Added new mission.

- Added new mission in the mountain kingdom (with the Red Company).

- Added 2 Npc characters.

- Added new RPG graphics improvements to improve the gameplay and avoid lag in some scenes.

- Added new scenes with Karin in the mountain kingdom.

- Change erotic scenes between the main character and some NPCs, (improved quality of graphics and scenes).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
The creator has just opened a new poll section on his patreon page and it's free, you don't have to be patreons to vote, you can choose between three options for the new game update so if you are interested go and vote, it's good that they let us choose in a game don't miss the opportunity.
This is the link to the post to vote:

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you for the newer version but this so call bug fixed version is even more bug than ever, something wrong with it's version it is saying Profile Error Occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
and the game played after about half an hour total black screen occur remaining are only the status, gold coin and something other thing bar left
It is not a problem of the game is because you played some rpgmaker game with a previous version of this game you must clean the cache and temporary files and it will be solved, to me it happened to me several times.

Big2

Jun 25, 2020

The Chant of Dead 1.8.4 B Patreon Version.
- Added 22 new pics.

- Added 4 new scenes.

- Added new scene between jhoanne and Mogus the druid.

- Added New scene in the second inn (in the mountain kingdom (in order to follow the main story of the game if the player does not want to stay in Karin's inn)).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
The Chant of Dead 1.8.5 Patreon Version

- Added 37 new pics.

- Added 6 new scenes.

- Added new scene between jhoanne and our protagonist.

- Added New scene between jhoanne, Karin, and our protagonist (to access her, the protagonist must already be working in the brothel and have enabled the option to sleep with Karin in her room), just go to the brothel in the suburbs of the mountain kingdom and talk to Jhoanne.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
The creator of the game has just launched a new open poll on his homepage about the new mini-games he publishes, it's an open poll so if you are interested go and vote! not all game creators give that possibility to pirates like us (hehehe). Here you have the links to play online the 2 free versions published and one more little gift :p

Link to the poll:

Hollie's game (the girl from the inn who was kidnapped by orks and ended up becoming one of them).

Isabella friend of the main character and jhoanne have their own game "cul-de-sac" (I don't know if it's published here).

And my little present: Complete game.

And this is the link to the published game with pictures and all that.

I don't know how to post a game here so if anyone knows how and wants to post the game I leave you, feel free to publish it.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
The creator of the game has just launched a new open poll on his homepage about the new mini-games he publishes, it's an open poll so if you are interested go and vote! not all game creators give that possibility to pirates like us (hehehe). Here you have the links to play online the 2 free versions published and one more little gift :p

Link to the poll:

Hollie's game (the girl from the inn who was kidnapped by orks and ended up becoming one of them).

Isabella friend of the main character and jhoanne have their own game "cul-de-sac" (I don't know if it's published here).

Mega

I don't know how to post a game here so if anyone knows how and wants to post the game I leave you, feel free to publish it.
Thank you man, truly happy to see someone who like those games

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
1.8.5 B Patreon Version.
- Added 25 new pics.

- Added 9 new scenes.

- Added new mission ( progress in the main mission with different ways to complete it).

- Added new mini-quests (important for the development of the main story).

- Added new Pnj (part of the main quest).

- Added new Pnj (Melody the winner of the last poll).

- Added new map (abandoned chapel).

- Added new Map (slave camp)

- Added new item (can be bought in the shop or the market).

- Fixed overlapping of images in the mountain kingdom (in some scenes the image of the main character didn't disappear to give place to the corresponding scene).

- Fixed problem with the time system (the time during the night has been increased to be able to access the active scenes only during the night).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Mac Version

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
The Chant of Dead 1.8.6 Patreon Version
1.8.6 Patreon Version.

- Added 18 new pics.

- Added 8 new scenes.

- Added new mission (part 2 of the rescue mission of the old man's son in the bar (Cow Girl Mission) Mountain Kingdom).

- Added new mini-quests (important for the development of the main story).

- Added New map.

- Added New Npcs (Cow girl mission).

- Added New scenes in the brothel (Mountain Kingdom).

- Added New scenes between Crixo the brothel bodyguard and our protagonist.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Link to the poll:

Mega

Thanks for your effort.

However, the links don't appear to work when going to NPCstudio?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheChantOfDead-1.8.5Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TheChantOfDeadCulDeSac-1.1B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes