RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
For this you MUST sleep in the house n the suburbs, after you complete some miission in the red company
Thanks for the reply. In the mean time I have killed the old pervert and live in "his" house. Going back to the other house the stupid game tels me i don't need an other house and have to sleep with my master. The cheat menu gives no effect + i can drink as much as i want = no effect. End of play for me. To many bugs and mistakes in this game.

Last edited:

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the reply. In the mean time I have killed the old pervert and live in "his" house. Going back to the other house the stupid game tels me i don't need an other house and have to sleep with my master. The cheat menu gives no effect + i can drink as much as i want = no effect. End of play for me. To many bugs and mistakes in this game.
a shame, honestly the main reason i play this game is for the old man quest

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hello,

Played the game a few years ago and saw there was a lot of new content.

But i ran in somme issue in quest :
- Can't find the horse for the girl in " lost animals"
- Can't get to finish the lord Sambobin quest, I rescued all the girls and Hollie Left ?

Can you help ? Thank youuu

Last edited:

Rebeln

Apr 6, 2018
I wish you could skip loop animations cause it makes it really time consuming to watch them if your trying to do quests.

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
The Chant of Dead 1.9.2 B Patreon Version
1.9.2 B Patreon Version.
- Added: 24 new pics.

- Added: 15 new scenes.

- Added 2 New maps.

- Added: 4 new Npcs (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: 8 New scenes In the tavern (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: new scenes between the protagonist and the clients of the tavern (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: New job (Anerland Capital Tavern).

- Added: New erotic scenes (tavern bathroom Capital of Anerland).

- Added New erotic scenes (refugee camp).

- Reworking all dialogues in the game (Several of the dialogues with the Npjs didn't feel right for the game or there were typos.).

- Updated: the quest book.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tip: Use the "f4" key to play in normal screen and not full screen.

Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

The Chant of Dead 1.9.3 Patreon Version.
1.9.3 Patreon Version.
- Added: 36 new pics.

- Added: 10 new scenes.

- Added 1 New maps.

- Added: 2 new Npcs (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: 5 New scenes In the tavern (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: new scenes between the protagonist and the clients of the tavern (Capital of Aberland).

- Added: New map (Mountain Kingdom - Kingdom Church)

- Added New erotic scenes (tavern in the capital of Anerland).

- Reworking all dialogues in the game (Several of the dialogues with the Npjs didn't feel right for the game or there were typos.).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.

Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

on a 50% sale right now

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
Hello I need a save from Capital of Anerland start, the game have a bug by the nurse and the bandit

PaulX

Dec 20, 2018
Any gallery/scene recollection room yet ? From what i remember , it had a photo gallery that was a bit buggy.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The Chant of Dead 1.9.2 B Patreon Version
1.9.2 B Patreon Version.
- Added: 24 new pics.

- Added: 15 new scenes.

- Added 2 New maps.

- Added: 4 new Npcs (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: 8 New scenes In the tavern (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: new scenes between the protagonist and the clients of the tavern (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: New job (Anerland Capital Tavern).

- Added New erotic scenes (refugee camp).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

The Chant of Dead 1.9.3 Patreon Version.
1.9.3 Patreon Version.
- Added: 36 new pics.

- Added: 10 new scenes.

- Added 1 New maps.

- Added: 2 new Npcs (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: 5 New scenes In the tavern (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: new scenes between the protagonist and the clients of the tavern (Capital of Aberland).

- Added: New map (Mountain Kingdom - Kingdom Church)

- Added New erotic scenes (tavern in the capital of Anerland).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

on a 50% sale right now
You have made a huge improvement on the lagging in the game. HUGE!!!, but there is still work to do in that department. Thank you for that. How do you use the cheat code? When I went to it, there was only a blank bar and I couldn't do anything with it. The four hearts are empty, how do I build that back up? I tried sleeping an extra night and that didn't help. Those zombies are crazy and she doesn't seem to have a chance against them. Can I make her stronger? I would be happy just turning her into a slut and whore especially if there are going to be more scenes along that path. But, going out and doing a little combat is nice too, but, I don't want her dying on me because of it. It would be great if the zombies fuck her every which way but loose, but then turn her free and make her more corrupted because of it. Are there going to be sluttier dance moves, right now there are only 4, and her ending dance.
You are doing great and the MC is a real cutie. (oh, how about some lesbian action, too)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Due to the fact, that people ask the same questions every two pages I decided to create a walkthrough.

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do not blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was awesome for you to do this. It would be great if you could post it in PDF form.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
You have made a huge improvement on the lagging in the game. HUGE!!!, but there is still work to do in that department. Thank you for that. How do you use the cheat code? When I went to it, there was only a blank bar and I couldn't do anything with it. The four hearts are empty, how do I build that back up? I tried sleeping an extra night and that didn't help. Those zombies are crazy and she doesn't seem to have a chance against them. Can I make her stronger? I would be happy just turning her into a slut and whore especially if there are going to be more scenes along that path. But, going out and doing a little combat is nice too, but, I don't want her dying on me because of it. It would be great if the zombies fuck her every which way but loose, but then turn her free and make her more corrupted because of it. Are there going to be sluttier dance moves, right now there are only 4, and her ending dance.
You are doing great and the MC is a real cutie. (oh, how about some lesbian action, too)
To restore health you need to eat food (Apples, bread, lunchboxes)
afaik, dancing are limited to when she strips herself nude, and it's kinda hard to figure out when you'll see new scenes. She strips nude for money later, i dunno. And then agrees to blowjobs, but you need to repeat this alot.
But all the new content is not even made in first two chapter (In camp and in city. The third one is mountain village, and the new one, the capital is in progress)
This save is should be between city and mountain village(i took it from this thread once in earlier posts), for someone who have troubles to reach it (It really takes hours)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes