RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheChantOfDead-1.9.3BPatreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
To restore health you need to eat food (Apples, bread, lunchboxes)
afaik, dancing are limited to when she strips herself nude, and it's kinda hard to figure out when you'll see new scenes. She strips nude for money later, i dunno. And then agrees to blowjobs, but you need to repeat this alot.
But all the new content is not even made in first two chapter (In camp and in city. The third one is mountain village, and the new one, the capital is in progress)
This save is should be between city and mountain village(i took it from this thread once in earlier posts), for someone who have troubles to reach it (It really takes hours)
Well, now I know how to restore her health. Stupid me, I didn't think of eating. She does move around the camp a lot more easily, the animation scenes are still jagged, but, I believe you will work it out. With her health restored, she should be able to work through the zombies a lot better. It would still be better, if she didn't have to die. Just have her wake up inside camp, clothes torn to shreds and even more corrupted, with zombie cum dripping from her ass and pussy and all over her face.

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
Savegame from the three Kingdoms:

The Village of Anerland
The Kingdom of the Mountains
The Capital of Anerland

Save 999 - Stepfather

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
The Chant of Dead 1.9.3 B Bugfix Patreon Version

LINK WINDOWS PATREON VERSION

LINK MAC PATREON VERSION

• 1.9.3 B Bugfix Patreon Version.
    - Added: 38 new pics.
    - Added: 8 new scenes.
    - Added 3 New maps.
    - Added: 2 new Npcs (Capital of Anerland).
    - Added: 2 New jobs (Capital of Anerland).
    - Added: New erotic scenes (Clothing store in the Capital of Anerland).
    - Added New erotic scenes (tavern in the capital of Anerland).
    - Fixed critical error in the kingdom of the mountains (penultimate mission before traveling to the capital) the nurse of the kingdom of the mountains (in charge of giving the mission) did not interact with the main character, freezing the development of the mission and the trip to the capital (Thanks to Jan for alerting me in time to the problem).
    - Reworking all dialogues in the game (Several of the dialogues with the Npjs didn't feel right for the game or there were typos.).
    - Updated: the quest book.
    - Fixed some minor bugs.
    Tip: Use the "f4" key to play in normal screen and not full screen.
    Tip: We have implemented the option to enable and disable the visual effects, to avoid lag on some computers, to do this you have to enable or disable this option from the game menu.
    Tip: If you have problems playing some videos in the game, remember that by clicking the space bar, you can skip the video.

Reactions: Leo-67

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a god mod ? I'm trying the little quest with the girsl disapearing and the demon. There are tons of zombies, it's simply impossible to do it.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
there is a god mod ? I'm trying the little quest with the girsl disapearing and the demon. There are tons of zombies, it's simply impossible to do it.
That quest is not impossible, it's juts kinda hard, You just need to get a good sword, eassily obtainable after the blacksmitsh quest (clue: the most expensive is the Best, as long as a good armor), a few potion and finally spam the attack button.

Justo be careful to not be bukakke by a bunch of walkers kay

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
That quest is not impossible, it's juts kinda hard, You just need to get a good sword, eassily obtainable after the blacksmitsh quest (clue: the most expensive is the Best, as long as a good armor), a few potion and finally spam the attack button.

Justo be careful to not be bukakke by a bunch of walkers kay
I have all the stuff.
The zombies attacks from all the sides, there is nothing I can do.

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, haven't played this since version 1.7.7 which was over 2Gb.
Now it's only 375mb. Was this just image/audio compression or is this a remake?

I checked the changelog and I didn't see a mention of compression (I might have missed it) but I do see the word remake a bit.

Some clarity on this would be appreciated.

Big2

Jun 25, 2020
The Chant of Dead 1.9.4 Patreon Version
1.9.4 Patreon Version.
- Added: 16 new pics.

- Added: 6 new scenes.

- Added: New erotic scenes (Capital Tabern).

- Added New erotic scenes (Anerland Capital).

- Reworking all dialogues in the game (Several of the dialogues with the Npjs didn't feel right for the game or there were typos.).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

The Chant of Dead 1.9.4 B Patreon Version.
1.9.4 B Patreon Version.
- Added: 12 new pics.

- Added: 4 new scenes.

- Added: 3 new maps (Capital of Anerland).

- Added: New erotic scenes (Capital subs).

- Added New erotic scenes (Capital).

- Fixed some minor bugs.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes