VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
i ranted a lot
Haha, I get you, don't worry.
In my first playthrough chap 1, I've gone all the way with Susan and Sam was pissed (bad ending).
In my second playthrough, I shared my time evenly between Susan and Sam but due to a bug, I can not finish it.
Didn't try an only Sam playthrough yet.

The game is not bad if you turn your brain off. ^^
If you are more into more depths stories then this story might not satisfy you
(some aspects make no sense, reactions are questionable,
MC's life till his coming of age is in my opinion... antisocial, in the way it is described, etc.).

Don't get discouraged Dev, you can't satisfy everyone.
And for a first attempt, it's good.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I waited for the "exile me" too but there is hope in chap 2 when the ceremony is happening.
For the horniness, when does his horniness appear? Just now? (Those pills again^^)
He is genetically modified but without a written indicator that he knows what to do with females... :unsure:
Genetic instinct? Maybe...
I guess we will see as the story progresses. ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I waited for the "exile me" too but there is hope in chap 2 when the ceremony is happening.
For the horniness, when does his horniness appear? Just now? (Those pills again^^)
He is genetically modified but without a written indicator that he knows what to do with females... :unsure:
Genetic instinct? Maybe...
I guess we will see as the story progresses. ^^
i mean...sleeping pills and horniness are opposite? when you're horny, you're pretty much awake... so i think the horniness (in a realistic situation) much be genetic...or not-related-to-the-sleeping pils

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
lol im so conflicted, the screens look really great but i am really story driven heavy as well and all what Demoness_Kiss explained almost triggers me because idm the spoilers but that story is near NTR levels of brutal. it's like a story that would birth an incel but instead he is just blinded by being a coomer LOL. and on a personal level im prone to holding grudges so i feel everything u said Demoness_Kiss xD the only difference is maybe I could see MC bringing back all that built up hatred in the bedroom and go all out or just make her more submissive/pitiful for what they've done in the past, but idk. i haven't even played it yet. fuck it whatever i guess i'll try it and give my real opinion LMAO sry im stoned

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
If they are just sleeping pills but that doesn't fit with how his life went before he assumed something is up with his coming of age and the ceremony.
Horniness is not a gift you get on your 18th birthday, it happens much earlier. ^^

As of now, the story is not thought through and has a lot of holes.
But many people do not care about the story or the correctness, they just want to get quick to the sex. ^^

This story makes the impression that the Dev had put effort into it but got in a hurry to release it and left parts out.
(I would be pissed too with the drugs and the knockout but a pissed-off MC is bad for the Dev's wallet. ^^)

May 12, 2021
Hey all. I'm a friend of the Dev and I hit him up tonight to let him know about of the posts. I think he's going to create an account to reply to the suggestions (after fixing the bug people are running into). Keep an eye out for it tomorrow.

Reactions: Demitiger

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I see a lot of people complaining about the pills stuff but that isn't exclusive to the MC those who are not in age get blasted by those pills

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
^yea after finally finishing it i realize that in this 'world' its normal and it makes sense with the story(not going to spoil anything), i was under the impression much worse things happened when MC was sleeping but nah we good. as for the sister im not sure how i feel about it as i never finished it xD which leads me into my only true complaints; the sister final round mini game bugs out for me so i can't complete and some of the animations start off really buggy like they just exploded and just landed into the positions they are in if that makes sense lmao and sometimes i get hit with random img's not loading or if i choose the wrong option i have to rollback. aside from all that, i love the animation quality pls make some POV <3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So im stuck at the strip pole event

when u click auto resolve u complete it

But after the sex i get a error and it starts over the strip pole mini game

Its the samantha session

cant progress further i get send back down to the mom figure she tells u some stuff and gets u send back to the sister figure

And u get stuck in a loop caus of that error screen

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So im stuck at the strip pole event

when u click auto resolve u complete it

But after the sex i get a error and it starts over the strip pole mini game

Its the samantha session

cant progress further i get send back down to the mom figure she tells u some stuff and gets u send back to the sister figure

And u get stuck in a loop caus of that error screen

Same here, I alternated susan then samantha and after finishing her little puzzle and having sex I got this error,, I tried ignoring it but then it showed the sex scene ending that I didn't choose before giving me another exception error. I ignored that one as well and then it progressed to what you see when you fail the puzzle. I attached the first error's traceback file if that helps at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game look promising when I read the summary and all the sample photos in the OP thread, not gonna lie that short hair sister look very sexy and fit my taste. But after reading all the comments about the story and the content in the first chapter so far.... Good God, does it make me feel a bit hesitate to download and play the game for myself: The MC of this game got drugged for years and now being a beta idiot that got push around by his sister and maybe even by his own mother, not just that but he need to do some weird "ritual" so that in the future he can go out and be free? Seriously what is this story?
The model look fantastic, the sex look like it would be amazing but I feel skeptical if I want to play it now and with the bugs other players have encountered so far make me think maybe I need to wait a bit more

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demitiger

May 14, 2017
I look forward to seeing where this goes. Sadly The Pole scene ends in a game breaking loop after sex it seems to throw me into a "failed the stripper pole challenge" response then sends me off to meet with Susan then wrapps me back to the begining of the pole challenge again.

Keep up the good work so far and I look forward to more.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes