VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Reading some comments on this thread, so the MC was drugged by years and the mom/landlady had sex with him without hesitation... And all that time thinking he was a virgin.. Next tag to add with the others: subliminal corruption..

Revealing that, MC's answer could have been: "You never need me drugged, you only had to ask me.." :cool::ROFLMAO:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Reading some comments on this thread, so the MC was drugged by years and the mom/landlady had sex with him without hesitation... And all that time thinking he was a virgin.. Next tag to add with the others: subliminal corruption..

Revealing that, MC's answer could have been: "You never need me drugged, you only had to ask me.." :cool::ROFLMAO:
what you read seem to be really missleading, game say something else and even if barely more ethic for our present era mindset

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
actually, you're wrong on the second part: she drugged him, so that she could have sex with...everyone BUT the MC

you know, legal age and that kind of stuff? the dev would be banned from patreon if he put some shota content(i think)
Sorry, I see I was wrong.. I said to myself that it was a bit disturbing.. My fault..

Reactions: HorizonD

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
nice game, i was going to be lavish with praise and ... got stuck in an eternal loop of seeing one waifu cut in 3 to play some conceptualy worrying mini game ...
i'm realy interested in seeing what's behind that scene, and more of the story.
world's setup is interesting as it go beyond the horny boy surrounded by a lot of horny ladys but i feel the prologue is a bit too short and as such some scene do look like horny dude in hornyland :S (yeah no praise muahahah cause i got frustrated by the loop :p and purposedly written this comment with only the less good side of what i saw ^^)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
actually, you're wrong on the second part: she drugged him, so that she could have sex with...everyone BUT the MC

you know, legal age and that kind of stuff? the dev would be banned from patreon if he put some shota content(i think)
Oh God! That's even worse than I thought it was, so she was a slut that craving for cocks but not with MC and decide to drug him? What the hell is this story plot? How in the hell of shota sex with women content will risk his Patreon being banned but not with the "shota got drugged by his mom to keep his mouth shut" aren't?

Reactions: tothadam1998

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh God! That's even worse than I thought it was, so she was a slut that craving for cocks but not with MC and decide to drug him? What the hell is this story plot? How in the hell of shota sex with women content will risk his Patreon being banned but not with the "shota got drugged by his mom to keep his mouth shut" aren't?
That's also wrong. She had sex with all the females around him which had gone through the ceremony.
Susan doesn't mention other guys, only women.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can't say it any nicer but this is pure garbage. An utter and complete suspension luckster scenario created for the sake of "the plot", where even the main character is nothing but a rollover doormat to push said "plot" forward. Cliché trash on cliché trash dialogues, monologues, illusion of choices, it pretty much has everything that wants to make me not play it ever again.

Ps.: This is the type of writing that will dvelve into massive NTR territoriy, without even percieving as one if things goes like this.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Mind me, that all this rant, is for the sake of the dev

he may find some inspiration from my posts(i hope) or learn what he needs to fix before going for the second chapter(or the second half of the first chapter, considering the game breaking bug XD)

HorizonD also i forgot to mention that part where the mother tells MC that one of MC's classmates decided to be exiled...and how she already knows(and she openly says it) that MC will have a major part into "rescuing her"...not even taking in consideration that MC may want to be exiled too...or that he may not care at all to begin with

Last edited:

silent7877

Sep 2, 2017
Same here, I alternated susan then samantha and after finishing her little puzzle and having sex I got this error,, I tried ignoring it but then it showed the sex scene ending that I didn't choose before giving me another exception error. I ignored that one as well and then it progressed to what you see when you fail the puzzle. I attached the first error's traceback file if that helps at all.
Me too

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I can't say it any nicer but this is pure garbage. An utter and complete suspension luckster scenario created for the sake of "the plot", where even the main character is nothing but a rollover doormat to push said "plot" forward. Cliché trash on cliché trash dialogues, monologues, illusion of choices, it pretty much has everything that wants to make me not play it ever again.

Ps.: This is the type of writing that will dvelve into massive NTR territoriy, without even percieving as one if things goes like this.
Did we even play the same game? The entire thing takes place in a world where there's almost no other men around, how could you get "massive NTR" from that?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
the real disturbing thing, is MC's lack of reaction...he is like: yeah you drugged me everytime you needed to have sex, while i lived isolated, not allowed to have friends at home, not allowed to go out except for school, and the one night i learn something about all this secrecy, i get knocked down while running up the stairs, and risked my life when i fell down the stairs....but oh yeah because i'm about to have sex, i'm so cool with this fucked up situation.
It makes perfect sense when you consider the character's past. As you said, he, "lived isolated, not allowed to have friends at home, not allowed to go out except for school"

Anyone in a world like that, especially believing they were in a post apocalyptic wasteland, in addition to any indoctrination they may have put him through while in school it would be shocking if there wasn't something along the lines of intense stockholm syndrome.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Did we even play the same game? The entire thing takes place in a world where there's almost no other men around, how could you get "massive NTR" from that?
i mean...the ladies have sex with each other...

by the website's rules, it's NTR only when (the majority of) the players feels jealous/cheated

but in this game's lore, having a harem relationship is considered normal...and so far, the mother and sister, had sex before they started to train MC...it's more like they're cheating on people with the MC(at least for now)

It makes perfect sense when you consider the character's past. As you said, he, "lived isolated, not allowed to have friends at home, not allowed to go out except for school"

Anyone in a world like that, especially believing they were in a post apocalyptic wasteland, in addition to any indoctrination they may have put him through while in school it would be shocking if there wasn't something along the lines of intense stockholm syndrome.
i mean, can you really indoctrinate someone by hiding truths?

also, they were so desperate to have sex that night, that they had to knock down MC...while running up the stairs because he was awake all along? so desperate that they went violent on him? i mean i can think 3 different actions that they could do and still get what they wanted...

and i don't think that the stockholm syndrome can be applied here...because usually it's about kidnapping and actual brainwashing someone into thinking that they're safe only with the kidnapper while the rest of the world is evil...but here...it's more like living so sheltered that they don't know any better at all

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Same here, I alternated susan then samantha and after finishing her little puzzle and having sex I got this error,, I tried ignoring it but then it showed the sex scene ending that I didn't choose before giving me another exception error. I ignored that one as well and then it progressed to what you see when you fail the puzzle. I attached the first error's traceback file if that helps at all.
Same here. After having sex with Samantha after solving her puzzle it keeps getting errors

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
i got a error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 26150, in <module>
NameError: name 'roombrd' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 26120, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 26150, in <module>
NameError: name 'roombrd' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The City of Promise Chapter1.0
Tue May 18 08:48:22 2021
when i finished having sex with the landlady

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes