VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
probably MC is going to discover something, i mean Susan stated that MC will be a major part into bringing back one of MC's friends who asked to be exiled...
Honestly, considering everything the game shown so far I get some serious wives that they are all parts of a cult and the ceremony its going to involve some type of demon/alien/outsider bonding with the person or making some connection, apparently they have different notions about life after the ceremony which can mean So many things and considering that people that don't want to be part of this get exiled it reinforces the idea that it's a cult that makes people extremely horny for some reason.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
probably MC is going to discover something, i mean Susan stated that MC will be a major part into bringing back one of MC's friends who asked to be exiled...
Yeah, that was in the back of my brain. There is no explanation yet why.
Is this girl special? Is she special to the MC?
And why the MC? Is he special in some way?
Why are they bothering to bring back this friend (and maybe others too) even if she wanted to be exiled? Why now?
There are a lot of secrets they are not telling and MC is a dumbnut. reaction=Ok, cool whatever.

And this is all depending on how the MC choses at the ceremony? What happens if wants to be exiled?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly, considering everything the game shown so far I get some serious wives that they are all parts of a cult and the ceremony its going to involve some type of demon/alien/outsider bonding with the person or making some connection, apparently they have different notions about life after the ceremony which can mean So many things and considering that people that don't want to be part of this get exiled it reinforces the idea that it's a cult that makes people extremely horny for some reason.
Yep I get some serious wives too.

• Haha

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i mean, fantasy and sci-fi usually they don't get along...so i don't know what to think about your theory, is valid and it's a good theory, but feels a bit off..

Yeah, that was in the back of my brain. There is no explanation yet why.
Is this girl special? Is she special to the MC?
And why the MC? Is he special in some way?
Why are they bothering to bring back this friend (and maybe others too) even if she wanted to be exiled? Why now?
There are a lot of secrets they are not telling and MC is a dumbnut. reaction=Ok, cool whatever.

And this is all depending on how the MC choses at the ceremony? What happens if wants to be exiled?
i'll answer to your questions:

Is this girl special? -> MAYBE, we don't know yet
Is she special to the MC? -> She is one of MC's classmates...so it's a friend(from what we know) and just that so far.
And why the MC? Is he special in some way? -> I mean...he is a guy in a world filled with horny women...i can clearly see MC being a bait for this friend...and men can produce enhanced sperm, both very fertile, very rich of "nutrients" and they can produce a lot of it, basically it's like the perfect meal...with legs XD
Why are they bothering to bring back this friend (and maybe others too) even if she wanted to be exiled? Why now? -> i mean, more pregnant women, more chances to have male children?(i'm wild-guessing) and why now? MC is a guy who is reaching adulthood...and he is a friend of this girl...the perfect bait...he has a connection with her, they're both adults(now), MC is a walking meal, so i think they waited from MC to be an adult...we don't know how much time it's passed since this girl decided to be exiled...

there are a lot of secrets, and MC is being groomed to be "a good boy" and brainwashed into not questioning things(maybe, so far he asked very little about the situation)...they're basically betting on MC...with no guaranties...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Demoness_Kiss
Good enough but they are only short on males, not females.
Maybe that were the wrong questions. ^^

Why is she important enough that they are planning to bring her back?
There are enough females to breed, one more or less can not make that much difference.
(Sounds crude but with that female-to-male ratio it's not enough reason.)

Didn't Susan say something that the MC is genetically enhanced?
Maybe that "friend" is also genetically enhanced and kids from them are more resistant to the virus (male kids)?
Then it would make sense to bring her back.

Reactions: junior366

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Demoness_Kiss
Good enough but they are only short on males, not females.
Maybe that were the wrong questions. ^^

Why is she important enough that they are planning to bring her back?
There are enough females to breed, one more or less can not make that much difference.
(Sounds crude but with that female-to-male ratio it's not enough reason.)

Didn't Susan say something that the MC is genetically enhanced?
Maybe that "friend" is also genetically enhanced and kids from them are more resistant to the virus (male kids)?
Then it would make sense to bring her back.
Possibly u.u but maybe everyone is enhanced...or maybe there is a secret hidden in the "outside world" sort of like Matrix, where the secret was that machines enslaved mankind(although in that case, if you think about it, mankind has a short life outside matrix...no fields for growing vegetables, no animals, nothing but ruins and misery so in a way, machines are taking care of humans by keeping them inside the Matrix)

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So as I said in another post about the pregnancy in this game and that I got that from the creator of the game. Here is what they said to me in that message it covered more then just pregnancies. So here is their response to my message.

“I'm hearing that comment about Susan and Samantha a lot. Each woman has and issue that the MC is helping them resolve while they are training him for both the Ceremony and his intended roll in their society. For Susan it's helping her break out of the shell she's created and help her become more confident. For Samantha, she came out of her shell and in college only to meet, fall in love with, and ultimately get ditched by the only other man in her life. She doesn't like to talk about it but she's erected this wall to keep other men out (namely the MC) so she doesn't get hurt/rejected again. Unfortunately, these points aren't coming across as intended. Such as the roommate coming across as a too much of a bully/dom. I'm strongly thinking about removing the drugging altogether as it's getting some of the harshest criticisms. After getting all of this feedback I'm planning a rewrite for chapter 1. That will be my primary focus for the rest of May and going into June. There will be a post addressing that today or tomorrow.

As for the pregnancy aspect that's definitely something I have planned for the future. There's a bit of a pregnancy comment/easter egg if you pick one of the wrong swimsuits for Susan. They'll also be able to get pregnant multiple times.

Thanks again for the comments, ideas, and support. I really appreciate it. Definitely let me know if there's anything else that you like or dislike”

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So as I said in another post about the pregnancy in this game and that I got that from the creator of the game. Here is what they said to me in that message it covered more then just pregnancies. So here is their response to my message.

“I'm hearing that comment about Susan and Samantha a lot. Each woman has and issue that the MC is helping them resolve while they are training him for both the Ceremony and his intended roll in their society. For Susan it's helping her break out of the shell she's created and help her become more confident. For Samantha, she came out of her shell and in college only to meet, fall in love with, and ultimately get ditched by the only other man in her life. She doesn't like to talk about it but she's erected this wall to keep other men out (namely the MC) so she doesn't get hurt/rejected again. Unfortunately, these points aren't coming across as intended. Such as the roommate coming across as a too much of a bully/dom. I'm strongly thinking about removing the drugging altogether as it's getting some of the harshest criticisms. After getting all of this feedback I'm planning a rewrite for chapter 1. That will be my primary focus for the rest of May and going into June. There will be a post addressing that today or tomorrow.

As for the pregnancy aspect that's definitely something I have planned for the future. There's a bit of a pregnancy comment/easter egg if you pick one of the wrong swimsuits for Susan. They'll also be able to get pregnant multiple times.

Thanks again for the comments, ideas, and support. I really appreciate it. Definitely let me know if there's anything else that you like or dislike”
tell the dev that doesn't need to remove anything...just improve, let MC have some reaction(of any kind) both to the drugs and to the being knocked down while on the stairs

i mean, it felt like MC simply accepted to be drugged and moved on

Susan's lack of confidence it's not well shown...i mean she had sex with...pretty much every adult woman in MC's life...someone who lacks confidence would shy away, avoid having sex, or being "very hard to get"

Sam's issue is decently portrayed but it's overshadowed a lot by her bragging about her sex life in college...

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
tell the dev that doesn't need to remove anything...just improve, let MC have some reaction(of any kind) both to the drugs and to the being knocked down while on the stairs

i mean, it felt like MC simply accepted to be drugged and moved on

Susan's lack of confidence it's not well shown...i mean she had sex with...pretty much every adult woman in MC's life...someone who lacks confidence would shy away, avoid having sex, or being "very hard to get"

Sam's issue is decently portrayed but it's overshadowed a lot by her bragging about her sex life in college...
I told him that my opinion would be to keep it in and just have him come down the next morning livid as hell and pissed off. And to give the Mc a spine.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I told him that my opinion would be to keep it in and just have him come down the next morning livid as hell and pissed off. And to give the Mc a spine.
that's all we need on MC's side: some anger, and some questions about inviting people at home while not adult(the classic sleepover kind of things) if it's possible or not, just a mention about it, even in the intro.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

I can respect a dev willing to listen to feedback.
the drugging doesn't necessarily have to be removed only given a better context, drugging someone so you can have sex understurbed is at best questionable but if given a better context it can work, Say they have to do it with everyone because sexual contact before eighteen can have some negative effect on the person (or something like that), and have the MC react better to the situation like questioning all these strange rules of the society he is living in that he dint know or getting angry at the situation.

as for the characters Susan can be given more dialogue that shows that it's the other people that convince her to have sex with her because she herself doesn't take the initiative because of her lack of confidence , as for Samantha, she does comes across as a bully so toning down the comments could work or give her more dialogue that shows that she does care for the MC but due to her past experience she can't help but say those overly sarcastic comments when she is with him.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

The drug part I agreed with everyone that it shouldn't be remove or delete out of the story because it was so far a very interesting plot (disturbing yes, but still interesting) but need to be improve by let MC react and feel both angry and betrayed by it, have his mother and sister explain the rules which he had no choice but to accept and follow even reluctantly. Tone down Samantha a bit and make her more sympathetic but struggling in between truly love her own brother dearly but still got trauma from the past that prevent her to fully doing so and let MC slowly crack it by embrace her more and more until she's finally get over it and become a sweet sister plus love interest

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The drug part I agreed with everyone that it shouldn't be removed or delete out of the story because it was so far a very interesting plot (disturbing yes, but still interesting) but need to be improved by let MC react and feel both angry and betrayed by it, have his mother and sister explain the rules which he had no choice but to accept and follow even reluctantly. Tone down Samantha a bit and make her more sympathetic but struggling in between truly love her own brother dearly but still got trauma from the past that prevent her to fully doing so and let MC slowly crack it by embrace her more and more until she's finally get over it and become a sweet sister plus love interest
This is good! This! We want this!

Reactions: Dongicus RexXx
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes