VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes
May 12, 2021
The Dev put out an update on his Patreon addressing people's concerns:

Roadmap - (Remainder of) May 2021

Hey all,

First off, thank you for all the positive comments and suggestions. I want to take a minute to address a couple of the constructive criticisms and let you know where things are going from here. To be clear, I'd always planned to release chapter 1 to see what reaction it got and get feedback. It was always the plan to return to chapter 1 to flesh out the world and rewrite/revamp the story. As such, I'm going to make the following additions to the chapter to help clarify the story a bit.

1. MC will have a better reaction to being drugged. Plan here is to add some visual scenes to the prolog to show the MC's negative reaction to finding out he's been drugged and to show how the landlady and roommate apologize for what they did. These will appear after the "morning after" kitchen scene, before you make the first decision on who to work with.

2. Flesh out the landlady and roommate's stories to better understand their motivations. I know the roommate definitely came off harsher than intended. I'll be adding flashbacks, similar to the ones seen in the first set of minigames, to add to their back stories. This will help show why they act the way they do and hopefully show how the MC is helping them overcome these issues. These will be added to the third set of minigames. Minigame 2 will remain as it is since it's there for you to help the ladies choose their new outfits (in other words there's not a lot of plot for you to sink your teeth into).

Roadmap wise this should take me through the rest of May and then I can get back to work on Chapter 2. Thank you all for your support.

TGO

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Hey all,

First off, thank you for all the positive comments and suggestions. I want to take a minute to address a couple of the constructive criticisms and let you know where things are going from here. To be clear, I'd always planned to release chapter 1 to see what reaction it got and get feedback. It was always the plan to return to chapter 1 to flesh out the world and rewrite/revamp the story. As such, I'm going to make the following additions to the chapter to help clarify the story a bit.

1. MC will have a better reaction to being drugged. Plan here is to add some visual scenes to the prolog to show the MC's negative reaction to finding out he's been drugged and to show how the landlady and roommate apologize for what they did. These will appear after the "morning after" kitchen scene, before you make the first decision on who to work with.

2. Flesh out the landlady and roommate's stories to better understand their motivations. I know the roommate definitely came off harsher than intended. I'll be adding flashbacks, similar to the ones seen in the first set of minigames, to add to their back stories. This will help show why they act the way they do and hopefully show how the MC is helping them overcome these issues. These will be added to the third set of minigames. Minigame 2 will remain as it is since it's there for you to help the ladies choose their new outfits (in other words there's not a lot of plot for you to sink your teeth into).

Roadmap wise this should take me through the rest of May and then I can get back to work on Chapter 2. Thank you all for your support.

TGO
sorry for bothering you(i mean the dev) and thanks for your understanding ^^

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Hey all,

TGO
Those improvement plans truly are great news and show that Dev willing to take criticize to develop his game to the better, he's truly have my respect and I can't wait to see those change in the next update

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not a fan of maledom displayed in some games and I'm glad that this game has none so far. ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm not a fan of maledom displayed in some games and I'm glad that this game has none so far. ^^
for me, it depends on the "level" of domming...i'm okay with gentle/soft stuff...but the hardcore/humiliating stuff? pass

but if it's just teasing and vanilla pet-play, i'm okay with it u.u both maledom or femdom...i need love even in bdsm XD

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
for me, it depends on the "level" of domming...i'm okay with gentle/soft stuff...but the hardcore/humiliating stuff? pass

but if it's just teasing and vanilla pet-play, i'm okay with it u.u both maledom or femdom...i need love even in bdsm XD
Same. ^^
I know that there are people who have a thing for it but it doesn't have to be in every game. :whistle:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Samantha's test with the clothing choices is....really confusing. Either more explanation is needed, or it needs to be redone a bit.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
a lot of sluts who fuck as much as they can. Sounds good to me, the only downside is that you can't just send them all to hell and go into exile.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure if the pregnancy tag can be placed yet.
It can be placed if it actually happens in-game or if there is a wish to get pregnant, but I'm not sure.

The incest tag should not be a problem here but don't announce it on Patreon. ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm not sure if the pregnancy tag can be placed yet.
It can be placed if it actually happens in-game or if there is a wish to get pregnant, but I'm not sure.

The incest tag should not be a problem here but don't announce it on Patreon. ^^
Also would be faster if the dev registers himself to the website, and he would get absolute power over this page(or the first post, the one about the game) so he can edit it as much as he wants

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Also would be faster if the dev registers himself to the website, and he would get absolute power over this page(or the first post, the one about the game) so he can edit it as much as he wants
And gets the Developer tag.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes