VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I'm not sure if the pregnancy tag can be placed yet.
It can be placed if it actually happens in-game or if there is a wish to get pregnant, but I'm not sure.

The incest tag should not be a problem here but don't announce it on Patreon. ^^
this is a message sent to me from the dev.

“As for the pregnancy aspect that's definitely something I have planned for the future. There's a bit of a pregnancy comment/easter egg if you pick one of the wrong swimsuits for Susan. They'll also be able to get pregnant multiple times”

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
this is a message sent to me from the dev.

“As for the pregnancy aspect that's definitely something I have planned for the future. There's a bit of a pregnancy comment/easter egg if you pick one of the wrong swimsuits for Susan. They'll also be able to get pregnant multiple times”
There is also the possibility to write down:
Planned tags: pregnancy, etc.

This way nobody can complain about the tags if they are not in-game yet.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Here's an idea: if I have the option to Mute All in preferences, make that shit actually mute everything. This way I don't nearly shit my pants when loud-ass moaning starts playing during sex scenes. Fuck.

Seriously, don't do that. It's a dick move.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Here's an idea: if I have the option to Mute All in preferences, make that shit actually mute everything. This way I don't nearly shit my pants when loud-ass moaning starts playing during sex scenes. Fuck.

haha tell me about it, I had headphones in full volume and someone was in the next room, when all the moaning begin I actually scream from the shock and the people on the other room thought I was watching a horror video.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
haha tell me about it, I had headphones in full volume and someone was in the next room, when all the moaning begin I actually scream from the shock and the people on the other room thought I was watching a horror video.
this is why, lower the volume straight from the Volume Mixer program XD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I turn down or mute the sound on principle.
Hearing music and suddenly moaning don't go well on headphones. ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
game is dead already.
goal finished
that was fast ;)

the developer ( i asume he is 15 years old) should learn what buildup is
and why it is the main reason many games stays alive for years.
that's not the plot tho...fucking the mother is the beginning of it...

Reactions: HorizonD

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
game is dead already.
goal finished
that was fast ;)

I don't want to offend you, but if you think sex as the end goal its the only way to write a game, then you have a very simplistic idea of how to build a story.

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021

Hey. Sorry about the sound. I figured Ren'Py's built-in sound options would have worked for Mute All. I'll fix this in the upcoming release and I'll put in a disclaimer to let people know to expect the moans.

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021
game is dead already.
goal finished
that was fast ;)

Ha! Sorry it wasn't enough for you. First chapter in a six chapter game. Each chapter will have two new sexy ladies with multiple scenes each. Total of 12 ladies plus bonus characters means at least 36 scenes not count prologs and other bonus scenes. And this is just the first in a planned trilogy. Hopefully that should be enough for you to sink your teeth into.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ha! Sorry it wasn't enough for you. First chapter in a six chapter game. Each chapter will have two new sexy ladies with multiple scenes each. Total of 12 ladies plus bonus characters means at least 36 scenes not count prologs and other bonus scenes. And this is just the first in a planned trilogy. Hopefully that should be enough for you to sink your teeth into.
Welcome to the site

that sounds like a lot of stuff to look forward to, this sort of complains are because the standard of games this days is to wait multiple updates and several months before anything sexual happens which they call "Slow Burn" but more often than not its an excuse to stretch the sex scenes further and further with the reasoning that it takes time to build up the characters, I for once think that sex can be used as a tool to move the story forward rather that the ultimate goal of the game, usually when you reach that point of the game there's no incentive to keep playing.

As you probably read in the previous comments there was a few critics of the plot and the characters, but as I understand you will be fixing the inconsistencies in the plot so good luck with your project.

Reactions: HorizonD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As you probably read in the previous comments there were a few critics of the plot and the characters, but as I understand you will be fixing the inconsistencies in the plot so good luck with your project.
i stopped talking once i got the news about fixing the inconsistencies...we'll see if i'm going to complain with the new version(i hope not, i don't like to complain: i'm annoying but not a hater)

Andrew5000

May 11, 2019
Is there an incest patch for this yet? Or is it automatically already incest just in the base game? Is it mom, aunt sister incest?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes