VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
The City of Promise [Ch. 1.01] APK -

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
I really love this first chapter! All I can ask for really is bigger tits in the future!!
Keep it up man!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I posted before about how I dislike mindfuckery, especially the erasing of memories and stuff like that, but I do not feel that this game fits that criticism.

For some reason, to be explained later I guess, this Society doesn't want those who have not gone through the Ceremony to be aware of all of the sex going on around them, or to even be aware that there is a Society around them. I'm not sure why that's such a big deal, and hopefully we'll find that out when MC goes through the Ceremony himself.

Because of this, everyone who has not gone through the Ceremony is given a sleep aid so that those who have gone through this Ceremony can indulge their sexual appetites with their orgies.

Since MC was not singled out and this is a society wide decision, not one made by MC's family, I don't feel any trust is lost.

Also I don't get the complaints about putting MC under on the stairs and where the assumption is that he tumbled down the stairs and almost killed himself. More than likely his sister hit him in the neck with a hypospray or some shit while standing right behind him and then carried him to bed. And then all the girls fucked.

We also can't approach this game with real world morality when things are obviously very different. Women can control their ovulation and only get pregnant if they want to. The MC has been genetically modified to have a super cock and, most likely, super sperm. Everyone has these magic tattoos that just show up when they concentrate on it, and can be transferred to others with a chanting ceremony with glowing hands. This is not the real world. The rules here are different, and it'll be up to the Dev to show that world building as we go.

This game is most likely going to be focused on the repopulation of society given the disparity between males and females. Now that MC is of age and about to go through the ceremony, he is probably going to be expected to impregnate those in his "grouping": his mom, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his five classmates, and his three teachers.

I am hoping that going forward we will be able to choose who we would like to interact with. If I personally don't like the personality of say, his gym coach, I want the option to have MC to tell her to piss off and get back to eating carpet because she's not getting any of this dick.

I already know that I am down for sexing up the family, but I hope in the future we have the ability to decide how passive or dominant or MC is going to be. I would prefer that he take a more active role in the sexing, especially with his sister.

All in all, a very enjoyable first release. The sound effects are nice, but when everything else is dead silent it does catch you by surprise. Perhaps have a soundtrack going so that the player is aware that there is sound to this game.

Looking forward to the next release!

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I posted before about how I dislike mindfuckery, especially the erasing of memories and stuff like that, but I do not feel that this game fits that criticism.

For some reason, to be explained later I guess, this Society doesn't want those who have not gone through the Ceremony to be aware of all of the sex going on around them, or to even be aware that there is a Society around them. I'm not sure why that's such a big deal, and hopefully we'll find that out when MC goes through the Ceremony himself.

Because of this, everyone who has not gone through the Ceremony is given a sleep aid so that those who have gone through this Ceremony can indulge their sexual appetites with their orgies.

Since MC was not singled out and this is a society wide decision, not one made by MC's family, I don't feel any trust is lost.

Also I don't get the complaints about putting MC under on the stairs and where the assumption is that he tumbled down the stairs and almost killed himself. More than likely his sister hit him in the neck with a hypospray or some shit while standing right behind him and then carried him to bed. And then all the girls fucked.

We also can approach this game with real world morality when things are obviously very different. Women can control their ovulation and only get pregnant if they want to. The MC has been genetically modified to have a super cock and, most likely, super sperm. Everyone has these magic tattoos that just show up when they concentrate on it, and can be transferred to others with a chanting ceremony with glowing hands. This is not the real world. The rules here are different, and it'll be up to the Dev to show that world building as we go.

This game is most likely going to be focused on the repopulation of society given the disparity between males and females. Now that MC is of age and about to go through the ceremony, he is probably going to be expected to impregnate those in his "grouping": his mom, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his five classmates, and his three teachers.

I am hoping that going forward we will be able to choose who we would like to interact with. If I personally don't like the personality of say, his gym coach, I want the option to have MC to tell her to piss off and get back to eating carpet because she's not getting any of this dick.

I already know that I am down for sexing up the family, but I hope in the future we have the ability to decide how passive or dominant or MC is going to be. I would prefer that he take a more active role in the sexing, especially with his sister.

All in all, a very enjoyable first release. The sound effects are nice, but when everything else is dead silent it does catch you by surprise. Perhaps have a soundtrack going so that the player is aware that there is sound to this game.

Looking forward to the next release!
I like the overall concept / story. I liked the unexpected (for him) initial kiss that he walked in on when he first got home. Added mystery. Only getting a glimpse of the 'lesbian-orgy' before being 'hypo-sprayed' would have went a long way for me. It would have justified the mother figure taking it slowly and demanding unwavering 'respect' had the MC not known what goes on after his bedtime.

Game mechanics that force the MC (and you) to only move forward if you follow a strict path of purity requires you to pretend that none of the lesbian sex orgy happened.
'I hope in the future we have the ability to decide how passive or dominant the MC is going to be." <=== We needed this sooner, in my opinion.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i really tried to enjoy the game, but goddamn the story of how everyone is just a nympho, mc being drugged, how they treat the mc is just tiring. i agre with some people here, i want an "exile me" option too get me the fuck away from these people!!!!
Easy to see why all the men in her life left her. LOL

Reactions: Jsd16

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
She said that she had sex with many other men. Perhaps I was on a different story path?
no, the story is (and will be) pretty linear...i may have missed those lines...or read them wrong(like when you read "then" but the word written it's actually "than")

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
no, the story is (and will be) pretty linear...i may have missed those lines...or read them wrong(like when you read "then" but the word written it's actually "than")
Demoness_Kiss clowns234 I'm almost positive she said she's been with 3 men, only one of them serious. I don't think the serious one was the father because "he left and then her kids came along" and she turned all of her focus to them.

But of course it could have just been confusing writing.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes