VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I must be even more vanilla in my tastes, because in your list of games there are at least 4 that I'm not going to play in any way... In fact, one of the games was recommended to me: "despite being centred on domination, they are healthy and loving relationships." I didn't get past the intro.

From what I've read I don't think I'm interested in this game at all.
Dude...do what you want...Hail Dicktator is pretty decent for me and unless you need to farm the stats the late game is pretty much MC solving dramas with some punishments...but the characters are nice, (Alice the maid is bloody adorable, she is so loyal to hate herself even when she is forced/blackmailed into insulting MC and saying that she hates him ç_ç so pure ç_ç) the story is interesting...so what?

This game is not in my list of favourite games(pretty sure it never will either) but at least I'm trying stuff. For example Restore Her Career in my opinion should be removed from this website because it's that bad and moronic BUT you don't see me go in that thread whining and crying because the game sucks(I wrote a harsh review and I moved on)....hell I hate NTR and I still try NTR-games just to understand why people like those games...and I don't comment at all because I know it's not my thing so why should I write a bad comment when I don't even have the ability to be rational when I play NTR-games, i feel disgusted and in rage when i play those games...so i let the NTR-experts to talk about those games in those threads

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Where does it say I can't comment?
i mean, a rational human being would just...say to himself "i don't like this" and just move on...silently

your comment doesn't add anything to the conversation, it won't help the dev to improve his creation, nor it will help him to understand what's wrong with the game from your point of view...it's an useless comment wrote out of pettiness

meanwhile: dear Dev...thanks for having MC reacting to the drugging and the whole "they hid the truth"-thing...you need some proofreading tho... like "Their is" instead of "There is", or "bull shit" instead of "bullshit"

the rest is good...so far(i'm playing the whole quiz game with Susan for now...i'll add more feedbacks as soon as i see something odd or that needs to be corrected ^^, in private if you want)

Reactions: Nacht13

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i mean, a rational human being would just...say to himself "i don't like this" and just move on...silently

your comment doesn't add anything to the conversation, it won't help the dev to improve his creation, nor it will help him to understand what's wrong with the game from your point of view...it's an useless comment wrote out of pettiness

meanwhile: dear Dev...thanks for having MC reacting to the drugging and the whole "they hid the truth"-thing...you need some proofreading tho... like "Their is" instead of "There is", or "bull shit" instead of "bullshit"

the rest is good...so far(i'm playing the whole quiz game with Susan for now...i'll add more feedbacks as soon as i see something odd or that needs to be corrected ^^, in private if you want)
Agree! Wish that people would giving constructive criticism instead of go to the thread and giving bad comment without even playing the game to see the pros and cons of it first, what is good and what is bad that need to change/remove or improve to make his game better in the future updates? Dev so far taking those criticisms very good and change his game for the better, I enjoy this change and the new girls really are beautiful and can't wait to see how the story be like after that

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Well like other games they dont rage MC feelings, trying to be more real to make a demand or simple have a discussion like real life if something like that as happen to you.
I like the game, playing again but some dev's should consider the feelings of MC, " I WAS DRUGGED ALL MY LIFE SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX!!!", WTF? So try to be more dramatic to, maybe he run away, don't eat, choose exaile even if is just pretending, some things have to be done if form to have is forgiven!!!
Sry for my bad english keep the good work and try to be better everytime.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well like other games they don't rage MC feelings, trying to be more real to make a demand or simple have a discussion like real life if something like that as happen to you.
I like the game, playing again, but some devs should consider the feelings of MC, "I WAS DRUGGED ALL MY LIFE SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX!!!", WTF? So try to be more dramatic to, maybe he run away, don't eat, choose exile even if is just pretending, some things have to be done if form to have is forgiven!!!
Sorry for my bad English keep the good work and try to be better every time.
Just download a couple of programs for grammar, like Grammarly

for me it works, and helps me by improving my english-writing ^^

Reactions: Scaffie

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

Just ignore my comments then. Simple. Your the one making a dogs dinner.

• Angry
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just ignore my comments then. Simple. Your the one making a dogs dinner.
Because i care to point out the truth: Your comments are pointless, petty and full of nothing. Is it wrong for me to point it out? Possibly but you started it ^_^

Chapter finished, the rewrite is nice, i liked MC reactions and the new information like the Hacker and possibly the Arbiter at the end(?)

So yeah in the end to make this chapter perfect, the dev just need some proof-readings and check the grammar

I'm okay with pretty much all the improvements(plot and reactions and other stuff) so far. So yeah i'm glad i annoyed everyone with my feedbacks if this is the price for getting the good improvements ^_^

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Because i care to point out the truth: Your comments are pointless, petty and full of nothing. Is it wrong for me to point it out? Possibly but you started it ^_^

Chapter finished, the rewrite is nice, i liked MC reactions and the new information like the Hacker and possibly the Arbiter at the end(?)

So yeah in the end to make this chapter perfect, the dev just need some proof-readings and check the grammar

I'm okay with pretty much all the improvements(plot and reactions and other stuff) so far. So yeah i'm glad i annoyed everyone with my feedbacks if this is the price for getting the good improvements ^_^
I'll give this game a chance. If you say it's better. ;)

I'm curious. What is the MC's reaction to finding out that he was being drugged? (earlier and now)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

Your not pointing out anything. My comments are my comments and if you dont like them well suck them.

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021
Hey all. Once again, thanks for the support and the constructive criticism. The use of the sleeping drug has been toned-down and addressed by the characters involved. The MC reacts to finding out he was drugged. The characters responsible apologize for their actions and, while they admit it's not justification, they explain their motivation. That said, please try the rewrite version before you pass any judgments.

Thanks,
TGO

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Hey all. Once again, thanks for the support and the constructive criticism. The use of the sleeping drug has been toned-down and addressed by the characters involved. The MC reacts to finding out he was drugged. The characters responsible apologize for their actions and, while they admit it's not justification, they explain their motivation. That said, please try the rewrite version before you pass any judgments.

Thanks,
TGO
I really understand, i and i believe we all just wanted a little more concern and emotions around that subject, for me it's a great work, and an apolagi don't change what they have done, but maybe if they really felt guilty i " MC " am open for a little compensation if you know what i mean ^^

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and Nacht13

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'll give this game a chance. If you say it's better. ;)

I'm curious. What is the MC's reaction to finding out that he was being drugged? (earlier and now)
Before: No reaction
After: He gets mad, tries to leave the place/society, sees that he can't because DNA-stuff(like DNA-scanning synched to where you're allowed to go), goes back straight to his room to think about the situation, still mad but willing to listen to his family while they beg for forgiveness and to be understanding...while somehow plotting something, but the rest of the game is pretty much like before, the women's personal issues are better addressed

Personally? I got more than what i asked(i wanted a reaction of any kind, even MC being a major sub and be happy to be drugged XD)...so i'm okay with the changes

wow...rereading this post and i understand my problem: i hate emotionless characters XD(like recently i'm playing Dragon Quest 11, and the MC has no reaction of any kind...EVER xD)

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes