VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
My idea was of a sex-party without Susan and Samantha and how MC will remove them from the scene? Sleep-pills!

the plan would fail the moment both of them decides to go on a cum-only diet tho XD

in general i hope for a "let's not lie to each other"-rule(sorry i'm a nice person...even when i plan revenge, i try to go easy/soft as possible)
Nooo it would be a better revenge to throw the sex party and tell them they can't join, heck imagine them sitting at the stairs landing just watching like hungry puppies. That would be evil. ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nooo it would be a better revenge to throw the sex party and tell them they can't join, heck imagine them sitting at the stairs landing just watching like hungry puppies. That would be evil. ;)
i mean, they did a sex party twice...using the sleeping-drugs...so i thought about poetic revenge u.u

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

M'95

May 17, 2019
All this talk about the sleeping drugs, but nobody is worried about the redhead (scene at the end of chapter 1) that monitors all of them and can reprogram the Teledar?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
All this talk about the sleeping drugs, but nobody is worried about the redhead (scene at the end of chapter 1) that monitors all of them and can reprogram the Teledar?
I am...but i feel like i don't know enough to say anything: either are the Arbiter and her secretaries or someone with a lot of political power

so my only comment about it is: i'm concerned but i don't know enough to have a better theory about it XD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I do not remember what it was the Teledar (?) But that scene is because of the plot that surely has to do with what "Hacker" says 'nothing is what it seems', because it seems the family are "guinea pigs or lab rats ", we know that they are controlling them and that at the same time they control what they put in their food I think they were inhibitors that are surely sexual or something like that (but that discussion is for the next update, when we have more knowledge maybe)
the Teledar...is the teleport-device...

so yeah maybe they're guinea pigs...or they installed memories inside them and they're not even related XD

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
that would "increase" my problems with MC's lack of reactions

i'm already disgusted by Samantha(the supposed roommate), i don't mind physically strong women, but she treats MC like a pet, like a little thing to tease and torment for her own personal fun, and her reactions when MC asks the wrong thing? Nauseating, the worst one? When MC says that he is eager to experiment...and she is like "what do you know about experimenting?You barely know the existence of sex!!"...bitch! You're not that older, and you experimented by bitching around and describing it like it's a spiritual voyage inside your own soul, while you only fucked around a lot, and acted like a stripper on steroids! Bitch! Let a man dream!
This whole thing seemed kinda weird to me. There's obviously only one correct choice with all that dialogue, but the "wrong" answers, the ones where the MC is being a perv, just aren't consistent? Like you ask Samatha about all that sex and stuff and she acts annoyed, and so does Susan, yet the day before they were having an orgy in the living room, and this wasn't the first time either, and they were drugging the MC just so he wouldn't see all that all the times they were fucking.

I'm not saying it's bad, just saying that those dialogue choices feel meaningless and feels like they exist there just so this doesn't end up a kinetic novel or something.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This whole thing seemed kinda weird to me. There's obviously only one correct choice with all that dialogue, but the "wrong" answers, the ones where the MC is being a perv, just aren't consistent? Like you ask Samatha about all that sex and stuff and she acts annoyed, and so does Susan, yet the day before they were having an orgy in the living room, and this wasn't the first time either, and they were drugging the MC just so he wouldn't see all that all the times they were fucking.

I'm not saying it's bad, just saying that those dialogue choices feel meaningless and feels like they exist there just so this doesn't end up a kinetic novel or something.
it may be possible u.u i don't know what else to say...so maybe they're really hypocrite, or they want to feel spoiled by the man of the house u.u

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900 and Xill

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Yes, I call that options "fake" because in the end you have to choose what they want to hear, otherwise you never move forward and you are in a constant loop (if you choose everything perv they get offended and send you the other one "for help" and you start over from the beginning) those options are more like to show reactions or able to fill in history.

The options that were good was the combination of clothes (with the sister I achieved 5 I think and depending on the suit you choose, the dialogues vary, I think Bondage was the best :KEK: and the mother also has some good dialogues)

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Right on the money!!! For less than this shit families in real life get broken. What kind of fucked up mental gymnastics can explain drugging your child and punching him in the head just for you to be able to munch some pussy. I would fucking break down the door, tear down a fucking hole in the wall and leave. I would choose fucking exile, or demand an early ceremony and leave those cunts behind.
normally I would agree with you. But in this case we are talking about a KID (coming of age he would be more like 13-15 then 18) Who lives in a society run by women, raised by women, only been around women. Hell we are lucky he is wearing pants and not a complete BETA in a dress while carrying a purse. So how he stood up to them even a little bit is amazing considered how he was brought up.
I am going to wait till this ceremony to see what he does before I completely give up on him. Maybe he is going to play their little game for a bit. Then make them all his very own sex slaves!!! Starting with that leader that wants to spy into other peoples houses!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Norman Knight

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021
Let me see if I can clarify a few questions/comments about the drugs. At no point was the MC drugged so the other characters could have sex with him while unconscious. Nor did they have sex with each other in the same room as an unconscious MC. He has a plan for the drug (no spoilers) but he will not be using it to have sex (rape) anyone. Rape will not be a part of this or any future games by TGO Entertainment. The MC was not punched in the back of the neck or fell down the stairs. He was at the bottom of the stairs when the roommate knocked him out with a hypospray like device.

I hear people's comments about choosing one character vs both and getting a "bad ending". Those endings will be removed and you will be able to pick one character over another in each chapter. However, for obvious reasons, it will lock out the character you don't choose from any future scenes including scenes with the characters you do pick.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i was about to answer ropershy but the dev was faster

thanks! also about my question related to the idea of sleepovers....any thoughts about it?(just answer me here and now without adding it in the game...it's not a big deal for me...unless it's a big deal in the plot...just curious XD)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Let me see if I can clarify a few questions/comments about the drugs. At no point was the MC drugged so the other characters could have sex with him while unconscious. Nor did they have sex with each other in the same room as an unconscious MC. He has a plan for the drug (no spoilers) but he will not be using it to have sex (rape) anyone. Rape will not be a part of this or any future games by TGO Entertainment. The MC was not punched in the back of the neck or fell down the stairs. He was at the bottom of the stairs when the roommate knocked him out with a hypospray like device.

I hear people's comments about choosing one character vs both and getting a "bad ending". Those endings will be removed and you will be able to pick one character over another in each chapter. However, for obvious reasons, it will lock out the character you don't choose from any future scenes including scenes with the characters you do pick.
Okay, so the MC was drugged just not also raped? Is that what you are saying? And then the MC will drug people but not so he can rape them? And while the MC was drugged people had sex just in another room?

I admit I haven't played this game but all this talk about drugging people has me thinking it isn't for me.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game and I'm at the point of talking about how mother and sister drugged MC.
Here, just from the mother, I feel that she regrets this and she is sorry, she even cried. But sister? nothing. She has no regrets and no apologies. I'm starting to dislike her slowly.

On the other hand, I can see a lot of lesbian content being prepared here. I'm not a big fan of lesbian scenes. I like it sometimes, but only when MC is also involved.
Here I see that women are having fun together with each other without MC too. But maybe it's only like that at the beginning of the game. Who knows. :D

Reactions: chicken head

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021
thanks! also about my question related to the idea of sleepovers....any thoughts about it?(just answer me here and now without adding it in the game...it's not a big deal for me...unless it's a big deal in the plot...just curious XD)
In chapter 2 MC will be joining the neighbor and the blond (feel free to change/insert their relationships) at their house. I don't want to spoil too much but after the Ceremony the MC will be free to visit more locations throughout the city. The landlady mentions some of these locations.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I started playing this game and I'm at the point of talking about how mother and sister drugged MC.
Here, just from the mother, I feel that she regrets this and she is sorry, she even cried. But sister? nothing. She has no regrets and no apologies. I'm starting to dislike her slowly.

On the other hand, I can see a lot of lesbian content being prepared here. I'm not a big fan of lesbian scenes. I like it sometimes, but only when MC is also involved.
Here I see that women are having fun together with each other without MC too. But maybe it's only like that at the beginning of the game. Who knows. :D
i mean, the game's world has a ratio of 4 women for every single man(except for MC that he has 5 women, and based on his mom, his ratio may go up to 12) so there aren't many men to "have fun" with. Hell both Mother and Sister only met one adult man, and both of them had to wait for MC to become an adult before start to "have fun with him"

In chapter 2 MC will be joining the neighbor and the blond (feel free to change/insert their relationships) at their house. I don't want to spoil too much but after the Ceremony the MC will be free to visit more locations throughout the city. The landlady mentions some of these locations.
i meant when Susan and Samantha wanted some private time...couldn't send MC to a neighbour or her and other mothers take turn in having MC(and his classmates or everyone underage) at their houses for a sleepover night or something?

Reactions: v1900

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021
Okay, so the MC was drugged just not also raped? Is that what you are saying?
Yes. But there is more to it then that. Hard to explain with spoiling the game.
And then the MC will drug people but not so he can rape them?
Again the MC has a plan for the drug and it does not include rape.
I admit I haven't played this game but all this talk about drugging people has me thinking it isn't for me.
I respect your opinion but I suggest you try the game before completely passing judgment.

TGO Entertainment

Game Developer
May 21, 2021
i meant when Susan and Samantha wanted some private time...couldn't send MC to a neighbour or her and other mothers take turn in having MC(and his classmates or everyone underage) at their houses for a sleepover night or something?
Gotcha! He's not allowed to go anywhere aside from school or home until after the Ceremony. I know I just said he goes to the neighbor in chapter 2. He gets special permission to do so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i mean, the game's world has a ratio of 4 women for every single man(except for MC that he has 5 women, and based on his mom, his ratio may go up to 12) so there aren't many men to "have fun" with. Hell both Mother and Sister only met one adult man, and both of them had to wait for MC to become an adult before start to "have fun with him"
This kinda confuses me. In the game too. What ratio are we talking about?

Is it just in general that there's 4 women to 1 man in the entire population? As in, there's 4 times more women?

Or is it talking about each man having 4 women (in mc's case 5)/4 women using 1 man for their needs? Because they said that men have responsibilities ( I assume that means breeding women so that humanity survives). But after the sex scene with Susan I was left with the impression that she's free to do whatever she wants with anyone regardless if the MC is in her life or not.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes