VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE, it's better than the 1st realise, i don't know if is only me who have a different vision of druggs, but that is something i can't forgive this easy, and i mean for a compensation, ok i can't go anywhere " MC ", but he can impose inself and don't wanna see anyone, let them suffer a little bit, what they have done is to bad for only a escuse of older sister bad year, you can't really help someone if on the other hand you will hurt someone you say you like, so for this i think they should be at MC mercy and compensate him, and don't forget, HE WAS KNOCK OUT BUY OLDER SISTER AND FRIEND, WTF!!!
They hurt him in more than one way, how you feal if was you? COMPENSATE ME!!!
Keep the good work, i'm just raging...

Reactions: v1900

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
RAGE RAGE RAGE, it's better than the 1st realize, I don't know if is only me who have a different vision of drugs, but that is something I can't forgive this easy, and I mean for a compensation, OK I can't go anywhere MC, but he can impose himself and don't want to see anyone, let them suffer a bit, what they have done is too bad for only an excuse of older sister bad year, you can't really help someone if on the other hand you will hurt someone you say you like, so for this I think they should be at MC mercy and compensate him, and don't forget, HE WAS Knocked OUT BUY OLDER SISTER AND FRIEND, WTF!!!
They hurt him in more than one way, how you feel if was you? COMPENSATE ME!!!
Keep the good work, I'm just raging...
MC reacted in my place...so i don't need to ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You TAKE that back, before you get WHACK'ed!!!
I won't! Eleven doesn't cry or hug Amber and Gemma, EVER! Even though he spent all the first act believing that they were dead...his mommy and his childhood friend(and basically the girl everyone shipped him with XD) when he learns that Hendrick simply put them in jail with the rest of the village...no tears, no hugs...those scenes could be bloody perfect if he hugged some people...ç_ç

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I won't! Eleven doesn't cry or hug Amber and Gemma, EVER! Even though he spent all the first act believing that they were dead...his mommy and his childhood friend(and basically the girl everyone shipped him with XD) when he learns that Hendrick simply put them in jail with the rest of the village...no tears, no hugs...those scenes could be bloody perfect if he hugged some people...ç_ç
You still getting WHACK casted at you, well...cause. Besides, that's what DQ games are like. MC's are like that.

P.S. By the way, have you played our Lord and Saviour DQ8?

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
MC reacted in my place...so i don't need to ^^
Yes mate, but they didn't give you a choice how to react, how to rage, they even don't give you a way to forgive them, that should be us to choose when and how we want it, just saying MC have a lot of potential on his hands, make them feel really bad about that and later we talk, don't give a bad year to undercover what they did...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You still getting WHACK casted at you, well...cause. Besides, that's what DQ games are like. MC's are like that.

P.S. By the way, have you played our Lord and Saviour DQ8?
i don't care that the MCs are silent...i care when they don't know emotions or affections towards that supposed to be their beloved ones

and no, my first DQ was 11, and now i'm playing DQ11S (because they told me it has like 50-100 hours of extra contents and promised that the MC speaks a couple of times...while not in his child-form XD)

DQ8 is in my list tho.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well nothing new in this exept for some new dialogue and two little intros with new chars

Rather had some new stuff

This rewrite only makes the wait on more story longer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well nothing new in this exept for some new dialogue and two little intros with new chars

Rather had some new stuff

This rewrite only makes the wait on more story longer
Calm down, Rusty. The guys and I wanted MC reacting to the sleep-drug thing and to the knocking someone while running up through the stairs thing.

And the dev made up happy, while fixing a bunch of issues with the girls too, like removing or editing some stuff related to their own psychological issues

#TremoloLifestyle

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The models look good and the story is interesting, but the Mc lacks personality (thank goodness I did not play the previous version :HideThePain: , if this one seems ridiculous to me that with a "Sorry we drugged you" it's all good, I can't imagine the version without rewrite with a Mc that did not show emotions).

Dev do you plan to do 2 path, or for example at some point do you think to add something regarding exile? can we reject the "family" or is the player obliged to be with everyone even knowing what they did to him to get a Goo End? (I made 3 playtrought 1 with the 2 LI 'Good End' and the other 2 only following 1 LI to see if it changed in something and the ending is funny because they are offended whit the MC and BAD END appears but say u can fix it in next episode)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hypocrisy in those 2 scenes ... too bad we don't have an option to answer them, it's as if they had forgotten about the whole drug issue :KEK:

Leaving that aside, the game in general looks good, let's see how the next update is.

Good luck dev

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The models look good and the story is interesting, but the Mc lacks personality (thank goodness I did not play the previous version :HideThePain: , if this one seems ridiculous to me that with a "Sorry we drugged you" it's all good, I can't imagine the version without rewrite with a Mc that did not show emotions).

Dev do you plan to do 2 path, or for example at some point do you think to add something regarding exile? can we reject the "family" or is the player obliged to be with everyone even knowing what they did to him to get a Goo End? (I made 3 playtrought 1 with the 2 LI 'Good End' and the other 2 only following 1 LI to see if it changed in something and the ending is funny because they are offended whit the MC and BAD END appears but say u can fix it in next episode)

The hypocrisy in those 2 scenes ... too bad we don't have an option to answer them, it's as if they had forgotten about the whole drug issue :KEK:

Leaving that aside, the game in general looks good, let's see how the next update is.

Good luck dev
pretty funny reactions XD because of the hypocrisy XD but in this new version MC is planning or thinking about the sleep-drug...so i believe at some point it will be involved and MC will use it...

• Thinking Face

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE, it's better than the 1st realise, i don't know if is only me who have a different vision of druggs, but that is something i can't forgive this easy, and i mean for a compensation, ok i can't go anywhere " MC ", but he can impose inself and don't wanna see anyone, let them suffer a little bit, what they have done is to bad for only a escuse of older sister bad year, you can't really help someone if on the other hand you will hurt someone you say you like, so for this i think they should be at MC mercy and compensate him, and don't forget, HE WAS KNOCK OUT BUY OLDER SISTER AND FRIEND, WTF!!!
They hurt him in more than one way, how you feal if was you? COMPENSATE ME!!!
Keep the good work, i'm just raging...
Right on the money!!! For less than this shit families in real life get broken. What kind of fucked up mental gymnastics can explain drugging your child and punching him in the head just for you to be able to munch some pussy. I would fucking break down the door, tear down a fucking hole in the wall and leave. I would choose fucking exile, or demand an early ceremony and leave those cunts behind.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
pretty funny reactions XD because of the hypocrisy XD but in this new version MC is planning or thinking about the sleep-drug...so i believe at some point it will be involved and MC will use it...
Ah shit haven't payed the new version but drugging and sleep sex are some of the shit I despise. Hope there is a path where you can leave those two behind just like Chimba said.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
haha yes, when I got to that scene and I read that I said WTF (we sure have an option to answer) but the Mc stutters as if fearfully he asks for forgiveness but in neither of the 2 scenes let him speak they are offended and leave the house :HideThePain:

It's as if someone who i know stole money from me, I won't talk to him anymore and then he was offended with me for not doing it :WaitWhat:

(but I see that the Dev made changes before so that means that at least he pays attention to criticism, good or bad so I'm going to let that scene pass hahaha)

Ah shit haven't payed the new version but drugging and sleep sex are some of the shit I despise. Hope there is a path where you can leave those two behind just like Chimba said.
I think the issue of drugs or at least drugging the Mc will be left aside since now the Mc has knowledge of the situation and I don't think they need to do it since now he can join the party :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Haha yes, when I got to that scene and I read that I said WTF (we sure have an option to answer) but the Mc stutters as if fearfully he asks for forgiveness but in neither of the 2 scenes they let him speak, and they are offended and leave the house :HideThePain:

It's as if someone stole money from me, I won't talk to him any more, and then he was offended with me for not doing it :WaitWhat:

(but I see that the Dev made changes before so that means that at least he pays attention to criticism, good or bad so I'm going to let that scene pass hahaha)

I think the issue of drugs or at least drugging the Mc will be left aside since now the Mc has knowledge of the situation and I don't think they need to do it since now he can join the party :ROFLMAO:
i made a similar example but i used rape like: it's like my bestfriend rapes my wife, my wife tells me about it, and said bestfriend is like "don't worry we're still friends" and everytime you try to remove him from your life, he gets mad.

At least the dev decided to tell how many times they drugged MC(twice and only recently...it doesn't make it better...but at least it's better than "drugging MC once a week") ...there is that...

Also MC thinking about the drug-issue like he wants to use it...still bad, still not okay in my agenda...but at least we can hope for a small revenge...

The dev still didn't answer to my question: why not sending MC to the house of a friend?...like a sleepover with the classmates or something...he doesn't need to put it in the game...just tell me here so that i'll be at peace XD

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Nah I am already jaded or maybe I am petty. I would take my pizza and booze (well in this case my penis as it appears to be a commodity) and ask my neighbor if she likes to party. :ROFLMAO:

Also I meant that I would not like the MC to drug them to perv on them on their sleep as a form of revenge.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
i made a similar example but i used rape like: it's like my bestfriend rapes my wife, my wife tells me about it, and said bestfriend is like "don't worry we're still friends" and everytime you try to remove him from your life, he gets mad.

At least the dev decided to tell how many times they drugged MC(twice and only recently...it doesn't make it better...but at least it's better than "drugging MC once a week") ...there is that...

Also MC thinking about the drug-issue like he wants to use it...still bad, still not okay in my agenda...but at least we can hope for a small revenge...

The dev still didn't answer to my question: why not sending MC to the house of a friend?...like a sleepover with the classmates or something...he doesn't need to put it in the game...just tell me here so that i'll be at peace XD
I think you are correct with your point about sending him for a visit, hell even during the time he is at school could be a good time. The way the story starts it imposes a huge handicap on the mother and sister that I really would not enjoy to overcome as I do not like revenge plots and it would be better to draw a line from the start to put them in their place and demand respect.

[edit]
-------
Hell I think the healthy resolution would be just to leave.

Reactions: fcati78

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Also I meant that I would not like the MC to drug them to perv on them on their sleep as a form of revenge.
I think you are correct with your point about sending him for a visit, hell even during the time he is at school could be a good time. The way the story starts it imposes a huge handicap on the mother and sister that I really would not enjoy overcoming as I do not like revenge plots and it would be better to draw a line from the start to put them in their place and demand respect.
My idea was of a sex-party without Susan and Samantha and how MC will remove them from the scene? Sleep-pills!

the plan would fail the moment both of them decides to go on a cum-only diet tho XD

in general i hope for a "let's not lie to each other"-rule(sorry i'm a nice person...even when i plan revenge, i try to go easy/soft as possible)

• Thinking Face
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes