worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Would really love to see the start get cut down to 1 path, atleast now that there is no follwup for any of the paths (im not sure what you wanted to do with the different starting paths going forward).

I think making the game have a single starting intro, then let you branch out when you get into the castle the first time or something would work better.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Would really love to see the start get cut down to 1 path, atleast now that there is no follwup for any of the paths (im not sure what you wanted to do with the different starting paths going forward).

I think making the game have a single starting intro, then let you branch out when you get into the castle the first time or something would work better.
No, I don't think this is what I want to implement in my game. Thank you for your opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Can I suggest a few things:-
1) Wait button - can you have an input value option also, as multi clicking the 1 hour is tedious, to say the least.
2) basic swimsuit is not wearable, either from the closet or the beach changing room.
3) Item preview screen - rather than a microscopic thumbnail can we have a decent sized picture please.
4) Books - noted that they are faster/slower progress to a fixed limit, but can that be made clear in the description please, wastes money which is hard to get so adds to the grind.
5) Hairy legs - very fast growing hairs :) can we slow that down please?
6) Gopniks - if you get to 10, then error message that you can click through but takes you up passed 10 drinks. As an aside, if you get drunk in the bar/restaurant, any chance of a different 'consequence' to the gopnik scene?
7) Items from the old man - would be good to know what they do/are for, as not clear.
8) Plugs and fox tail etc, cannot find an option for actually equipping them? (assuming needed, if 'passive' benefit, would be good to know.
9) Not sure if there is a limit to how many clothes you can have, but, bought the 'best' swimsuit after having teh basic one, and it never appeared anywhere, same with 'outer clothes', had 2 plus the sportswear, bought another, but that never appeared?
10) Submission 200, prevented entry to shopping mall, not sure why, and also kept getting 'not dressed' interventions even though clothed decently. I had ground my way up to 4k cash to buy the computer, but s not allowed into the mall.
11) Makeup - has no impact on beauty, the pricing of the 10 set makes no sense, the next lower option is more efficient. Also putting makeup on does not use up any makeup. Although given how grindy it is to get cash, perhaps a boon.
12) Strip club, no idea how to find that or trigger it if an event as pretty much nothing to do in the game other than grind with the gamers and sleep, plus clcking the 'wait 1 hour' button so that the club opens up.
13) other than getting raped by the gopniks machine, no way (found) to get corruption up above 70?

it needs more to do other than grinding in the game studio, not sure what or how to progress to samurai training, the gym seems to have no impact, nor does learning computer skills via the book.

Interesting premise, but, to be honest, totally confusing, very grindy and not, for me, encouraging continuing to play due to the gameplay structure. 100% appreciate that it is very early days though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetaPunk88

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
1) Wait button - can you have an input value option also, as multi clicking the 1 hour is tedious, to say the least.
2) basic swimsuit is not wearable, either from the closet or the beach changing room.
3) Item preview screen - rather than a microscopic thumbnail can we have a decent sized picture please.
4) Books - noted that they are faster/slower progress to a fixed limit, but can that be made clear in the description please, wastes money which is hard to get so adds to the grind.
6) Gopniks - if you get to 10, then error message that you can click through but takes you up passed 10 drinks. As an aside, if you get drunk in the bar/restaurant, any chance of a different 'consequence' to the gopnik scene?
7) Items from the old man - would be good to know what they do/are for, as not clear.
8) Plugs and fox tail etc, cannot find an option for actually equipping them? (assuming needed, if 'passive' benefit, would be good to know.
9) Not sure if there is a limit to how many clothes you can have, but, bought the 'best' swimsuit after having teh basic one, and it never appeared anywhere, same with 'outer clothes', had 2 plus the sportswear, bought another, but that never appeared?
10) Submission 200, prevented entry to shopping mall, not sure why, and also kept getting 'not dressed' interventions even though clothed decently. I had ground my way up to 4k cash to buy the computer, but s not allowed into the mall.
11) Makeup - has no impact on beauty, the pricing of the 10 set makes no sense, the next lower option is more efficient. Also putting makeup on does not use up any makeup. Although given how grindy it is to get cash, perhaps a boon.
12) Strip club, no idea how to find that or trigger it if an event as pretty much nothing to do in the game other than grind with the gamers and sleep, plus clcking the 'wait 1 hour' button so that the club opens up.
13) other than getting raped by the gopniks machine, no way (found) to get corruption up above 70?

it needs more to do other than grinding in the game studio, not sure what or how to progress to samurai training, the gym seems to have no impact, nor does learning computer skills via the book.

Interesting premise, but, to be honest, totally confusing, very grindy and not, for me, encouraging continuing to play due to the gameplay structure. 100% appreciate that it is very early days though.
1) Maybe later

2) Thank you for saying, I'll look now

3) The size of the image in the game is not fixed, it depends only on the frame (which you can adjust) and the size of the image itself is fixed (with which I can do it in order to avoid poor quality)

4) Ok, I'll deal with that later

5) I think to completely remove this thing from the game.
6) Fixed in the next version

7) In the next version

8) In the next version
9) I'll see what I can do with it

10) What exactly happened, because of which you could not log in, the second bug has already been fixed

11) Will be fixed in the new version

12) It is still closed, you can enter it using a computer.

13) Computer.

As for the economic balance of the game, I'll see what I can do about it. Thanks for your opinion

Reactions: Philjd

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022

And yet, you just don’t have it after buying a swimsuit? Or you can't put it on because I'm looking at the code right now and I can't find the error. Thanks in advance.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
And yet, you just don’t have it after buying a swimsuit? Or you can't put it on because I'm looking at the code right now and I can't find the error. Thanks in advance.
This is my save file -
You can see plainly the following issues:-
1) Basic swimsuit
2) Even though dressed, still classes as undressed for all purposes.
(English version of the game)

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
This is my save file - Mega
You can see plainly the following issues:-
1) Basic swimsuit
2) Even though dressed, still classes as undressed for all purposes.
(English version of the game)
Everything, I understood the essence of the bug, I will fix it. Thank you

Reactions: Philjd

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 2912847

Am I doing something wrong here? I can't even start the game.
I use the QSP included with the game and have not had a problem, so not sure what is happening with you guys. Do not use the modified QSP for games like Girl Life etc.
I've also tried the included Qsp version AND 3 other versions. It does not open/run
There is an embedded qsp player 1.9 in the game folder, use it as it is. The player changed its characteristics, indicators and permitted standards from version to version (down to individual commands or code capabilities). Play using the built-in player, otherwise there may be errors (which I cannot influence in any way, since I am not able to adapt the code each time to a separate version of the player.)

In this screenshot there is 5.0.0, which is not entirely compatible with the bunch of arrays that are now in the game (for NPCs) and what will happen with the next versions.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I use the QSP included with the game and have not had a problem, so not sure what is happening with you guys. Do not use the modified QSP for games like Girl Life etc.
Post a screenshot using the included player?

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I assume this next Q is a 'covering every possibility one', but - you guys are using the Qqsp exe in the QSP 1.9 etc folder?

Last edited:

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
There is an embedded qsp player 1.9 in the game folder, use it as it is. The player changed its characteristics, indicators and permitted standards from version to version (down to individual commands or code capabilities). Play using the built-in player, otherwise there may be errors (which I cannot influence in any way, since I am not able to adapt the code each time to a separate version of the player.)

In this screenshot there is 5.0.0, which is not entirely compatible with the bunch of arrays that are now in the game (for NPCs) and what will happen with the next versions.
That is what I tried first, but all I get with that is a blank qsp screen, the four buttons at the top don't work, and there is no way to close it aside from task manager.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes