MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
That is what I tried first, but all I get with that is a blank qsp screen, the four buttons at the top don't work, and there is no way to close it aside from task manager.
Screen please, I mean that I can easily launch the game from the player, and I don’t see any problems, despite the fact that I didn’t touch it before release

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
1694181367521.png That is, if there is a problem, then I simply cannot find it, and as for the launch, everything is very strange, I run the same file that I uploaded here, and everything works for me

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
1) In club you can work from 8am whole day if you skip time in club without leaving it
2) Money counter from buying razors dont count untill you leave location
3) You cant enter the club untill 21 or 22 I dont remember but Five tells you can start working from 8(evening), and you actually can if you skip time in club.

Game is nice by the way. From playing it I can add that "wait 3h" and "wait 6h" would be nice not to click wait 1h every time to go work shifts.

Reactions: MetaPunk88

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
1) In club you can work from 8am whole day if you skip time in club without leaving it
2) Money counter from buying razors dont count untill you leave location
3) You cant enter the club untill 21 or 22 I dont remember but Five tells you can start working from 8(evening), and you actually can if you skip time in club.

Game is nice by the way. From playing it I can add that "wait 3h" and "wait 6h" would be nice not to click wait 1h every time to go work shifts.
Thanks for reporting the bugs. I'll work on this, let me clarify, did you play 0.1A or 0.1B?

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
1B. Also check STUI quest, if you drop it in the middle and skip a day(sleep or just skip time past 24:00), you cant write him again to continue the webcam route.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
1B. Also check STUI quest, if you drop it in the middle and skip a day(sleep or just skip time past 24:00), you cant write him again to continue the webcam route.
Okay... We'll watch now, my whole night is ahead. Thank you

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
I can't get past the third rule in S.T.U.I, the one that is "S.T.U.I chooses rewards and punishments, and the purpose of training". I type that and i keep getting shocked, even copy pasting it in still gets me a failed outcome and eventual death. What am i doing wrong or is that as far as the S.T.U.I goes?

Edit
Nevermind got by it, you have chosen misspelled and have it spelt as chossen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philjd

Coaldy

Jan 21, 2018
That is what I tried first, but all I get with that is a blank qsp screen, the four buttons at the top don't work, and there is no way to close it aside from task manager.
Apparently didn't read :/

I've also tried the included Qsp version AND 3 other versions. It does not open/run
The First thing we Both tried to use was the INCLUDED player.

If I minimize it and restore it a couple of times, for me, windows figures it out that it is borked and i can X (close) it from top right.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Apparently didn't read :/

The First thing we Both tried to use was the INCLUDED player.

If I minimize it and restore it a couple of times, for me, windows figures it out that it is borked and i can X (close) it from top right.
I won’t be able to understand what the problem is until I see it, as I understand it, other people have no problems starting it, please send me a screenshot.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I can't get past the third rule in S.T.U.I, the one that is "S.T.U.I chooses rewards and punishments, and the purpose of training". I type that and i keep getting shocked, even copy pasting it in still gets me a failed outcome and eventual death. What am i doing wrong or is that as far as the S.T.U.I goes?

Edit
Nevermind got by it, you have chosen misspelled and have it spelt as chossen.
You need to enter this phrase, "Rewards and punishments, as well as the purpose of the training, are chosen by S.T.U.I." - it is copied from the game code so there should be no problems with it, by the way it is identical to the one that appears in the window, so I really don’t understand the problem

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Screen please, I mean that I can easily launch the game from the player, and I don’t see any problems, despite the fact that I didn’t touch it before release
I can't take a screenshot because it freezes up my shit. It opens a qsp player, fullscreen, all solid off white color, no boxes or sections, the only thing there is are the "quest, game, settings, help" buttons at the top but clicking on them does nothing, there isn't even a close button at the top right. The only way to close it is to ctrl+alt+delete and open task manager to end the task.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I can't take a screenshot because it freezes up my shit. It opens a qsp player, fullscreen, all solid off white color, no boxes or sections, the only thing there is are the "quest, game, settings, help" buttons at the top but clicking on them does nothing, there isn't even a close button at the top right. The only way to close it is to ctrl+alt+delete and open task manager to end the task.
So okay, let's think something about it, since not everyone has this, then the problem is with something else. Okay, did you have any problems with the previous version of the game (assuming you played it)?

Coaldy

Jan 21, 2018
Someone posted a screen shot earlier (page 4 of the thread) of the game.
It looks to me like an ultra-wide setup. Is it possible that the custom game layout does not work on standard 16/9 or 16/10 main monitors? IDK i'm clutching at straws here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there a way to launch QSP in slow-mode/dev mode step-by-step and see where it stumbles?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
F11 will restore the functionality of the dropdowns at the top.

It still doesn't work properly for me, but I'll wait for another version before I become concerned.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018

It looks to me like an ultra-wide setup. Is it possible that the custom game layout does not work on standard 16/9 or 16/10 main monitors? IDK i'm clutching at straws here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there a way to launch QSP in slow-mode/dev mode step-by-step and see where it stumbles?
No idea here, you need a more techy person than I am. I used 'snip' for the screenshot and only included enough to provide a 'full' picture rather than full sccreen shot, so it's not a wide screen set up, my screen is 1920 by 1080.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022

F11 will restore the functionality of the dropdowns at the top.

It still doesn't work properly for me, but I'll wait for another version before I become concerned.
Let's try to do this, I'll now make a version in which there will be no NPCs (I suspect that the problem is with them), I'll upload them to Google Drive, throw them here, and you'll try to run it? So that I can be sure that the problem is not in the arrays, because I have already seen the problem in many identical arrays.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes