RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
can someone update to v.11d..
I will second this - I have been patiently waiting after replaying through CH 1 to restart CH 2 and on for a more bug-fixed version - hoping this can make it so I can reach current content end and be set for .12...

Hopeful...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't like how to be dominant in bed and having a backbone is equated with being unnecessary mean to people who did nothing to you. Likewise, liking to be submissive with someone you trust is not the same as being boneless and brown nosed.
There are several thoughts about dominance in the BDSM world. and this is the far end of the dominant spectrum. not sure how the numbers work for your choices yet, but I play nice with some of the girls that I like and I play hard ball with the prince and a few of the minor characters.... I still eneded up in .11c with a -10 or -9 :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I've found this before and started it but put it down not as much of a fan of rpga games but they are good. I played this one OMG I missed soo much I love this one! if I had money enough i'd back her and ptolemy. the story is GREAT and you get choices, you get things to do the renders are GREAT! I am looking forward to another play through and I'm looking forward to version 0.12! I've gotta go back and redo a good deal as I missed things. and try some other things :) I do love the races and their differences... the one thing i'm not so much of a fan is the u shaped cock. where it starts from the body and goes down slightly then bends up, and arcs over and points down again. but other than that I think this is easily one of the greats because the story is SO involved! One other thing that is weird is when the game is displaying cg and it's going to an animation I get flashes of the 2d map same when changing camera views for the first time.

questions: (yes i looked) is there a walk through? and is the dev here on these forums (anyone know?)
Aww Freki! you finally found your way here also? yay!:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know right? such an amazing game! Its the one i look forward to the most on this site. Every time a new version is about to drop i'm like a kid outside the cinema that is about to watch my first movie. All i'm missing is the popcorn.
Yeah when you play the game it feels like it has such a "history" going on in it with all the races and stuff.:)

Just remember to pretty much always talk to everyone, and visit every room again after you triggerd or done a quest.
Since the game has alot of "hidden" scenes.
Also on another note you better gone Futa Tabi Freki! or we are not friends anymore:happyblush

@UncleVT Wait wait wait, pull over!! you changed profile picture! i had to do a double take.
Cause first i was like who is that? but i know that name! and now my whole life feels like a lie.
But i guess i can still roll with it. So long you keep providing me with them juicy updates about this game.:happyblush

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT Wait wait wait, pull over!! you changed profile picture! i had to do a double take.
Cause first i was like who is that? but i know that name! and now my whole life feels like a lie.
But i guess i can still roll with it. So long you keep providing me with them jucie updates about this game.:happyblush
I feel more sexy today :p

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
This game is epic :) Thanks !

I played like a submissive sex lover, now I'm wondering what other path is as enjoyable !

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Also on another note you better gone Futa Tabi Freki! or we are not friends anymore:happyblush

Is there any other WAY to go than the FUTA route??? I didn't realize you could be anything but..... :p

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Is there any other WAY to go than the FUTA route??? I didn't realize you could be anything but..... :p
No of course not! Futa Tabi is best Tabi!:happyblush you can still be the receiving end (or giving) just like if you didn't go futa. So best of both worlds. ;)

But yes you can pick. At the tree on the farm when Tabi is going through the awakening pretty much before you go back to the town. You get to pick to go Futa or No Futa since Tabi has Aclurian blood (futa) and El'wen blood (none futa).

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No no.. not Freki.. Freki loves futa! thats what i teached him.:happyblush:rolleyes:
(or more like brainwashed)
Hmmm brain washed me into liking futa???? nah I've enjoyed Bible Black too much before i even knew of this site! hehehehe I've loved FUTA for about the last 25 years :) I knew you could select non futa.... but i don't see why for exactly what reasons you gave! hehehehe plus I love the wings too... where did my wings go!!! durn it I need the 0.11d VERSION!!!!!!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hmmm brain washed me into liking futa???? nah I've enjoyed Bible Black too much before i even knew of this site! hehehehe I've loved FUTA for about the last 25 years :) I knew you could select non futa.... but i don't see why for exactly what reasons you gave! hehehehe plus I love the wings too... where did my wings go!!! durn it I need the 0.11d VERSION!!!!!!
Yeah when you go futa you still get the options of being on the giving or reciving end but can also get a handjob while you get some Courtny Futa loving, See Futa = double the pleasure, double the fun.:happyblush
That car hood sex scene..so hot!
The wings are there, cause the ring ya know? and powers! magic powers, and magic dicks!:closedeyesmile:
Nah what we need is 0.12!:heartcoveredeyes:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The wings are there, cause the ring ya know? and powers! magic powers, and magic dicks!:closedeyesmile:
Nah what we need is 0.12!:heartcoveredeyes:
actually the wings disapear with your markings after the awakening. when she wakes up she is not under the glamour spell of the ring, but she has the dick, tail (damn i love that tail!) and the horns.... :) the wings look like they will be black and brown... nice colors chosen... purple, green and red are already done in game. :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
actually the wings disapear with your markings after the awakening. when she wakes up she is not under the glamour spell of the ring, but she has the dick, tail (damn i love that tail!) and the horns.... :) the wings look like they will be black and brown... nice colors chosen... purple, green and red are already done in game. :)
Yeah i remember that now, i think in one version the wings were hidden cause of the ring.
Its hard keeping up with every change the dev make.
That tail is so hot though and then horns are a pretty good thing to hold onto when its gets rough.:rolleyes:

I dont know, i just love Tabis design and looks. To me personally she is the best looking girl in the game but i think im in the minority.

Also im getting close to that 1000k like marker :hushedface:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah i remember that now, i think in one version the wings were hidden cause of the ring.
Its hard keeping up with every change the dev make.
That tail is so hot though and then horns are a pretty good thing to hold onto when its gets rough.:rolleyes:

I dont know, i just love Tabis design and looks. To me personally she is the best looking girl in the game but i think im in the minority.

Also im getting close to that 1000k like marker :hushedface:
Ahhh I'll stop "LIKING" things then hehehehehehehehe I love Tabi too.. she's great. the ring on Courtney hids her wings and just like Tabi if she thinks about it hides the dick too... the wings and markings disappeared and Courtney says something about it when Tabi wakes up when you take the futa route.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes