RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I also have the same bug. Hope for a patch soon and that it isn't a ruse of the dev to find who shares the game here.
Well i think this issue will be solved by next version, next chapter and thats close to the end of this one anyway.

Reactions: Marcus800

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else find that this game has very high memory usage (much more than other RPGM games)?
I find I have to save before nearly every scene and have to shut the game down every 20mins or so because my crap PC is running out of memory..

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Anyone else find that this game has very high memory usage (much more than other RPGM games)?
I find I have to save before nearly every scene and have to shut the game down every 20mins or so because my crap PC is running out of memory..
not really for me, tho i have around 16gb ram so i dont notice it.

Reactions: dav121

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Welp after Alex yells at me i cant do sleep at the house or the game goes black and stays black...

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Nice isent it? most of us are also stuck like that.:confused:
Courtneys house finishes the game, but it buged out in the aurora quest... wish we could dispose of alexander, he already got on my badside, and thats no good in a game

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Courtneys house finishes the game, but it buged out in the aurora quest... wish we could dispose of alexander, he already got on my badside, and thats no good in a game
Stabb him with a fork! that shit hurts!
But yeah my saves are so screwd over, im just going to wait for 0.12

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Since everyone is missing Aurora sleepover i made few shots from 0.10. Well maybe more than few did regret doing it soon after, but have made them anyway. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did skip few was way too many of it.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No other way in this game :) cant be always on receiving path, have to be on giving too. :D
Did you see the Futa Courtney and Futa Tabi car hood scene at the farm where you can switch who is on the giving and receiving end?:heartcoveredeyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did you see the Futa Courtney and Futa Tabi car hood scene at the farm where you can switch who is on the giving and receiving end?:heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah i did load at that point with last version, was all good till i reach end of black screen and no scene. :)

There you got option what ever you prefer. Its good to have options :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah it was, this why i decided before to put some pics on because i doubt many have kept old and new version.
i just got so depressed when it happend, that i went into the image folder and looked on the images there.:disappointed:
Made me feel alittle better atleast.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
When is the end of this build? Because for me it says it's the end of the build when you get back from Varund and the quest prompts you to sleep but for some reason I feel like that isn't right.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
When is the end of this build? Because for me it says it's the end of the build when you get back from Varund and the quest prompts you to sleep but for some reason I feel like that isn't right.
That is the end of this version. You are pretty much suppose to go sleep at someones apartment of your choice, after you helped Becca in the bar and stuff.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
That is the end of this version. You are pretty much suppose to go sleep at someones apartment of your choice, after you helped Becca in the bar and stuff.
Hmmm okay then, Nverjos must have done some reconstruction on that part as well because I thought you could go further in the last build and that we were supposed to progress further into chapter 3 in this one. Oh well, still liked seeing all the new stuff added in to the game.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hmmm okay then, Nverjos must have done some reconstruction on that part as well because I thought you could go further in the last build and that we were supposed to progress further into chapter 3 in this one. Oh well, still liked seeing all the new stuff added in to the game.
Yeah there was some new scenes that has been redone that i liked.
Oh well.. now the "long" wait for next version awaits us. :disappointed:

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes