RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
The money in the jar scene , i just love how it is now :FeelsGoodMan:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Anyone have 0.11 saves? My old saves are not working and neither does updating save game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I know this is 11c but what version :p

Reactions: Krull

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Anyone else had any problems with finding the 2nd scene for the neighbour lady? I know it's supposed to be near the gym on the 2nd day in chapter 2 but in this new version I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else having issues when coming back from Vurand? I can go to the bar and interact with Becca but everything other interaction locks the game on me other then that (talking to Aurora, going to Pandora for the Futa scene in the change room). I'm using version 11c.

Reactions: Nebta

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone else having issues when coming back from Vurand? I can go to the bar and interact with Becca but everything other interaction locks the game on me other then that (talking to Aurora, going to Pandora for the Futa scene in the change room). I'm using version 11c.
Same here. Before going to Vurand the nude modeling shoot failed to initiate for me as well.

Reactions: Irishcrackpot

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As I stated last week, I'm doing the full release of v.11 a little early to make up for the amount of time I took working on this build. I've also made a handful of bug fixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
I have to say... that was A LOT of fun! Dev is doing a GREAT job with choices, dialog, story, etc.

Only complaint, beyond a few lockup/buggy moments (read: Save often, especially with main quest steps), is the enormous memory consumption/leak:

It didn't occur to me to monitor the usage until after the game crashed with an "Out of Memory" error (32GB RAM), so this image was captured after about a couple of hours of a new gaming session. You'll notice the process is using about 1G, but I have seen it close to 2G (didn't get the modified total for this session, and it crashed shortly afterward).

upload_2017-10-7_4-33-25.png

The follow is around 1G process, but has 9.6G in modified (yet to be written to drive or released by the game).

upload_2017-10-7_4-38-31.png
upload_2017-10-7_4-39-10.png

So, the moral is: save often and, if you can, monitor usage so you can gauge likely crash points.

Beyond that, I am - very much - looking forward to more and am going to adjust my patreon pledges so I can support it. o7

Reactions: UncleVT

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've found this before and started it but put it down not as much of a fan of rpga games but they are good. I played this one OMG I missed soo much I love this one! if I had money enough i'd back her and ptolemy. the story is GREAT and you get choices, you get things to do the renders are GREAT! I am looking forward to another play through and I'm looking forward to version 0.12! I've gotta go back and redo a good deal as I missed things. and try some other things :) I do love the races and their differences... the one thing i'm not so much of a fan is the u shaped cock. where it starts from the body and goes down slightly then bends up, and arcs over and points down again. but other than that I think this is easily one of the greats because the story is SO involved! One other thing that is weird is when the game is displaying cg and it's going to an animation I get flashes of the 2d map same when changing camera views for the first time.

questions: (yes i looked) is there a walk through? and is the dev here on these forums (anyone know?)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've found this before and started it but put it down not as much of a fan of rpga games but they are good. I played this one OMG I missed soo much I love this one! if I had money enough i'd back her and ptolemy. the story is GREAT and you get choices, you get things to do the renders are GREAT! I am looking forward to another play through and I'm looking forward to version 0.12! I've gotta go back and redo a good deal as I missed things. and try some other things :) I do love the races and their differences... the one thing i'm not so much of a fan is the u shaped cock. where it starts from the body and goes down slightly then bends up, and arcs over and points down again. but other than that I think this is easily one of the greats because the story is SO involved! One other thing that is weird is when the game is displaying cg and it's going to an animation I get flashes of the 2d map same when changing camera views for the first time.

questions: (yes i looked) is there a walk through? and is the dev here on these forums (anyone know?)
There is Scene Guides included in rar which is pretty much walk.... tho its not really need it since you got progress tracker. Just talk with everyone when ever you change scene and you wont miss anything.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There are scene guides included in the download file. And the dev doesn't show up around here, until now.

EDIT: you have the honors.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the scene guides are for chapter one and two but not three. there is also a guide for romancing the various characters. I was hoping a guide that said to take this path (up coming dominatrix path etc) do X... but thanks for the responses! :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
the scene guides are for chapter one and two but not three. there is also a guide for romancing the various characters. I was hoping a guide that said to take this path (up coming dominatrix path etc) do X... but thanks for the responses! :)
Thats true, but thats all we got. And as i told its not really need for it. Just keep an aye on quests and visit npcs all the time and you wont miss anything.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
From Nverjos:
For temperament, basically if an action looks nice/submissive/naive, it raises temperament. If it looks mean/bitchy/dominant, it lowers it. Negative Values (anything below 0) will grant access to the dominatrix quest that will be finished next update.
There is no Maid Quest, Tabitha didn't understand the flyer was sexual, she thought it was a real maid job and didn't want to be a maid in the human world after spending 200 years being one in the Fae world.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh is there a way to bring up a map of the area you are in? That is a bit of a pain not knowing where to go and just wandering around aimlessly. thanks :) I understand and I'll deal with things and trying out different choices.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh is there a way to bring up a map of the area you are in? That is a bit of a pain not knowing where to go and just wandering around aimlessly. thanks :) I understand and I'll deal with things and trying out different choices.
Nah there is no map there. At least i haven't seen one (wouldn't hurt to have it). Lucky there aren't that big of an areas so that you can wonder around endlessly and you can see by pointers or npcs where action is.

Reactions: Freki

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I don't like how to be dominant in bed and having a backbone is equated with being unnecessary mean to people who did nothing to you. Likewise, liking to be submissive with someone you trust is not the same as being boneless and brown nosed.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes