RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah i done that route one time before just to see what happens its not the route i normaly go. Its just this time when i got back from the farm when the scene with Aurora is suppose to play out, it gets replaced by the dad yelling at me instead. So it overwrites the Aurora sex scene that is suppose to play out. Atleast thats my best bet.
She is not in her room so i cant trigger it.

I also did do a New Game route so i tested it from start > "finish" and i had no problems running the game with this version this time. So thats nice.. no more random CTD and you can enter any house.
Still bummed i dident get to see Aurora and Futa Tabi going at it.. oh well got that new sweet scene with Courtney at the farm though so it balance out i guess.:happyblush
Ah well new day new bugs they say :) yeah didn't had this issue she is in her room and dad runs up on stairs yelling on wife something. After that when she should kiss you get bugged for me this version and previous one 0.10 works fine how every you look its still some problem with Aurora mission on return each to his own it seems :). In any case got no problem to leave at this point till next version.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ah well new day new bugs they say :) yeah didn't had this issue she is in her room and dad runs up on stairs yelling on wife something. After that when she should kiss you get bugged for me this version and previous one 0.10 works fine how every you look its still some problem with Aurora mission on return each to his own it seems :). In any case got no problem to leave at this point till next version.
Also forgot to mention the photshop in my last post. I have no problems doing the first two shoots, but when i get to the nude one. The dude goes Alright! you sure you want to do this? and the text just vanish and he resets so i can talk to him again. I can do that over and over, the quest wont start. Its really weird i dont know if im missing some special stats for it to trigger. I never had problem with this quest before so i dont know why it wont work.

Yeah every version has its own little bugs. And since all sytems and saves are diffrent its hard to say what triggers what. I'm just going to wait on 0.12 and then start a new game.:)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Also forgot to mention the photshop in my last post. I have no problems doing the first two shoots, but when i get to the nude one. The dude goes Alright! you sure you want to do this? and the text just vanish and he resets so i can talk to him again. I can do that over and over, the quest wont start. Its really weird i dont know if im missing some special stats for it to trigger. I never had problem with this quest before so i dont know why it wont work.

Yeah every version has its own little bugs. And since all sytems and saves are diffrent its hard to say what triggers what. I'm just going to wait on 0.12 and then start a new game.:)
Well if you think that stats matter you can update them with

mod version doesn't work not sure why, but web does

variables
Sluttyness = 24
Temperament = 25
Strength aka Fitness = 26
Knowlege = 27
Money = 52

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well if you think that stats matter you can update them with

mod version doesn't work not sure why, but web does

variables
Sluttyness = 24
Temperament = 25
Strength aka Fitness = 26
Knowlege = 27
Money = 52
Clearly i need 1 million in money! I'm sure that is the problem!:closedeyesmile:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
was chapter skipping removed and gallery made patreon only now?
Yea you have to start from CH-1, at least so far i know off.
Thats the 1st thing i do with those rpgm and some other games too where money is needed :)
Yeah.. i ain't got time to grind money all day long in these RPGM games.:confused: not that you need much money in this game really.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yea you have to start from CH-1, at least so far i know off.

Yeah.. i ain't got time to grind money all day long in these RPGM games.:confused: not that you need much money in this game really.
Yeah same here i hate grinding altho am grinding in many games then cant stop to grind so i rather avoid all together :) and beside its good to be prepared who knows what game will bring (any) and if saves will be even working. :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Also about Aurora. i did everything i normaly do to get the Aurora sex scene, but heres the fun part.
She is not in her room at all this time at night when you come back to town. Its just an empty room.
But i think i know what triggered it, this time for some stupid odd reason. I did the delivery route with the package
(dont ask me why.. it just happend, i blame it stress and tiredness:teary:).
And that made the husband show up in the night, and start yelling at me when we got back from the farm.
So my guess is the Aurora event could not trigger since it go replaced by that scene.
Yeah i done that route one time before just to see what happens its not the route i normaly go. Its just this time when i got back from the farm when the scene with Aurora is suppose to play out, it gets replaced by the dad yelling at me instead. So it overwrites the Aurora sex scene that is suppose to play out. Atleast thats my best bet.
She is not in her room so i cant trigger it.
In the version 0.1 (in my route) Aurora isn't in her room. The scene start when Taby go to sleep and in that moment Aurora shows in Tabi's room.
I' haven't issues with the nude photoshop scene at the current version.

Also whats the requriment to trigger the nude photoshot? i still cant get it.
The dude starts talking about it then the dialogue just vanish/resets. Never had any problems with it before.
Arousal = 26
Sluttyness = 37
Temperament = 11
Knowlege = 14
Fitness = 10

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah same here i hate grinding altho am grinding in many games then cant stop to grind so i rather avoid all together :) and beside its good to be prepared who knows what game will bring (any) and if saves will be even working. :D
Yeah grind is the worst and backup saves are pretty much a must in most games.
I always forget to backup mine haha.:closedeyesmile:

@UncleVT if i go to sleep the screen just goes black and nothing happens. It just gets stuck there.
So i can only sleep at shelly or Courtneys place. For the version to end that is.
Also if those stats are correct and it works.. i will scream with joy like a little girl. Its not pretty though i tell ya that.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT if i go to sleep the screen just goes black and nothing happens. It just gets stuck there.
So i can only sleep at shelly or Courtneys place. For the version to end that is.
Also if those stats are correct and it works.. i will scream with joy like a little girl. Its not pretty though i tell ya that.
Ok, I'll try to check this, soon I hope.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
-update- Did not work:confused:
Dude goes: How do you feel about nude modeling? *dialogue disappears*
and i can ask him again & again with the same outcome.
My save.
I wonder, did you play the scene before you went to the farm? because I did it.

Reactions: Kazehana

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
My save.
I wonder, did you play the scene before you went to the farm? because I did it.
Yeah i try it before i go to the farm otherwise it gets marked as failed.
Let me try this save.

-Update- Your save worked! huzzah!
Now i just wonder what is wrong with my saves.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah i try it before i go to the farm otherwise it gets marked as failed.
Let me try this save.

-Update- Your save worked! huzzah!
Now i just wonder what is wrong with my saves.
Well, who knows that.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
micmitja said:
I dont skip scene it freeze at the end of it as you see on pics post before. So that the end of this chapter for me.
I'll check but now I haven't time. In the patreon page there isn't any report of this.
I have the same problem
I tested with several saves

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes