RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
hello
in version 11c
*...*
*Fixed getting locked into Aurora's room after speaking with her if her Quest Dialogue is triggered.*
*...*

I still have the blocking problem :(

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
FUCKING THANK YOU VERY MUSH for the courtney's sake ill play the game again :ForeverAlone:

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Ughhh hit a game breaking bug and I have to start the game all over again, God must hate me.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone else have the game not proceed when you try to use the gloryhole with your new penis? Cashier walks up to the curtain and then nothing happens.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
:
Small note *Do Not Use Scene Skipping when speaking with Aurora in Chapter 3. The Scene Skip is setting the wrong flag and keeps Tabitha from exiting the room.

My thoughts: I'll never ever skip that scene.

Reactions: lunamm

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
i downloaded yesterday 11b is there a small patch to 11c do i have to redownload everything ?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Anyone else have the game not proceed when you try to use the gloryhole with your new penis? Cashier walks up to the curtain and then nothing happens.
I have not tested the new version yet, i will be doing that in some hours. But was not that scene supposed to be fixed in the new patch?

:
Small note *Do Not Use Scene Skipping when speaking with Aurora in Chapter 3. The Scene Skip is setting the wrong flag and keeps Tabitha from exiting the room.

What? who would ever skip that scene? its amazing!:heartcoveredeyes:
Also again.. thanks for keeping us in the loop!:happyblush
i downloaded yesterday 11b is there a small patch to 11c do i have to redownload everything ?
Yes you have to download it again if you want the new version.

Reactions: UncleVT

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I never even got her to say wait futa or normal so not sure what i did wrong

also i like how no one has mentioned that the chair in Aurora's room is cur in half ;) or the white panties at the foot of her bed
Do you talk to her when she is in the shop?
Also them panties be mine.. for.. research purpose!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Do you talk to her when she is in the shop?
Also them panties be mine.. for.. research purpose!
Yes I walked away or was it Step Away?
I also called her a bitch in one try and same thing though if I sleep in the house i get interaction with the bed but its a black screen but I can see the menus

Ahh would explain the stains ;p

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
:

I dont skip scene it freeze at the end of it as you see on pics post before. So that the end of this chapter for me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I dont skip scene it freeze at the end of it as you see on pics post before. So that the end of this chapter for me.
I'll check but now I haven't time. In the patreon page there isn't any report of this.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah.. this did not go very well for me haha. :frown:

As someone els metion when you go into the clothes store. And into the stall the girl walks up to the stall
and just stands there, and you cant do anything (this has happend before in some other old version).

Also about Aurora. i did everything i normaly do to get the Aurora sex scene, but heres the fun part.
She is not in her room at all this time at night when you come back to town. Its just an empty room.
But i think i know what triggered it, this time for some stupid odd reason. I did the delivery route with the package
(dont ask me why.. it just happend, i blame it stress and tiredness:teary:).
And that made the husband show up in the night, and start yelling at me when we got back from the farm.
So my guess is the Aurora event could not trigger since it go replaced by that scene.

Also whats the requriment to trigger the nude photoshot? i still cant get it.
The dude starts talking about it then the dialogue just vanish/resets. Never had any problems with it before.

Anyway i'm to tired to figure out why all this did not work. I'll check it out tomorrow or something.
Only this time, i wont do that darn delivery!:angry:

Also! on an other note! the sex scene on the car hood! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: so hot!!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'll check but now I haven't time. In the patreon page there isn't any report of this.
Had same thing in previous version other than that game its running better but also didnt start from scratch but from chapt 3 i think the missing scene before you return last time in to city.

In any case did upload saves few pages back last one or one before that is standing i think in front of building of Aurora if you want to see for yourself.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah.. this did not go very well for me haha. :frown:

As someone els metion when you go into the clothes store. And into the stall the girl walks up to the stall
and just stands there, and you cant do anything (this has happend before in some other old version).

Also about Aurora. i did everything i normaly do to get the Aurora sex scene, but heres the fun part.
She is not in her room at all this time at night when you come back to town. Its just an empty room.
But i think i know what triggered it, this time for some stupid odd reason. I did the delivery route with the package
(dont ask me why.. it just happend, i blame it stress and tiredness:teary:).
And that made the husband show up in the night, and start yelling at me when we got back from the farm.
So my guess is the Aurora event could not trigger since it go replaced by that scene.

Also whats the requriment to trigger the nude photoshot? i still cant get it.
The dude starts talking about it then the dialogue just vanish/resets. Never had any problems with it before.

Anyway i'm to tired to figure out why all this did not work. I'll check it out tomorrow or something.
Only this time, i wont do that darn delivery!:angry:

Also! on an other note! the sex scene on the car hood! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: so hot!!
Yeah husband or dad of aurora is addition to last verision but i think it was in 0.10.
Its no requirements you just have to show up there from day one takes few shoots till you get there (not sure if its anything else at least it worked in previous version :) ).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah husband or dad of aurora is addition to last verision but i think it was in 0.10.
Its no requirements you just have to show up there from day one takes few shoots till you get there (not sure if its anything else at least it worked in previous version :) ).
Yeah i done that route one time before just to see what happens its not the route i normaly go. Its just this time when i got back from the farm when the scene with Aurora is suppose to play out, it gets replaced by the dad yelling at me instead. So it overwrites the Aurora sex scene that is suppose to play out. Atleast thats my best bet.
She is not in her room so i cant trigger it.

I also did do a New Game route so i tested it from start > "finish" and i had no problems running the game with this version this time. So thats nice.. no more random CTD and you can enter any house.
Still bummed i dident get to see Aurora and Futa Tabi going at it.. oh well got that new sweet scene with Courtney at the farm though so it balance out i guess.:happyblush

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes