RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yes... you're the only one :p

In this version of chapter 1 the twins are much more relevants.
Well okay maybe not everyone, but at least the ones i qouted here.XD.. right?::|:
also more relevant? Ooooh.. the plot thickens!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well - after doing my convert to Mac I played for a bit - saw all the comments - and decided that I did the right thing and will stop at the end of chapter 1 and see what happens. I will say - a LOT of the earlier content flows better and looks better, so I am happy to wait at my save point to see if CH 2 and beyond become less problematic...but overall love this game...

Reactions: UncleVT
Jun 22, 2017
what a very,very,very happy ending:heartcoveredeyes: but actually i don't want courtney to share tabi with other girl i want both to become a happy family and see a lot of courtney childrenfrom tabitha :happyblush
Aww, but sharing is caring! :firstimekiss:

Reactions: fzaner
Jun 22, 2017
Oh I forgot about the "sweet" treats with Princess scene, I didn't get that one this time either. I did complete delicious treats quest, I totally forgot about the Princess eating them with her until now. Wonder what is different this time around, I've always gotten that in the past.
Right? feels bad man~:FeelsBadMan:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Aww, but sharing is caring! :firstimekiss:
i got a huge crush toward courtney. it's like i look at her with 80% love and 20% sexual way, so please stop talking about putting her cock everywhere:FeelsBadMan:, this beautiful body only belongs to virgin *no futa*tabitha :happyblush

Jun 22, 2017
i got a huge crush toward courtney. it's like i look at her with 80% love and 20% sexual way, so please stop talking about putting her cock everywhere:FeelsBadMan:, this beautiful body only belongs to virgin *no futa*tabitha :happyblush
Aww, okay fair enough.
to each their own :)

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hello

i have 2 problem with latest version

in a house by sorting it does not find a file !flame.png
and when I peek Marissa in the bathroom after finishing its son come to speak me and it remains blocked on a still picture of Tabitha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello

i have 2 problem with latest version

in a house by sorting it does not find a file !flame.png
and when I peek Marissa in the bathroom after finishing its son come to speak me and it remains blocked on a still picture of Tabitha
Flame can be fixed just dl zip and extract file.

For bathroom scene you cant do much so just skip it its not relevant to game progression.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well i did try the game. And it did crash 1 time at CH1, dident get the sweet treats quest. I only got it to trigger the first time but then the dude never showed up anymore. When i got to the town i got the game yelling at me for some random errors, i fixed most of that by running the game in compatibility Vista mode. By that way i could enter any house or floor without problems and i could see scenes that would normaly crash for me. But if i did that then it was lagging and stuttering like hell ugh. I liked the new images and stuff we got though so i guess it was worth it anyway.:happyblush

Tbh, I would almost rather wait for v0.12
V0.11B might solve some issues, but game still ends at the same point as V0.10
Yeah, this i agree with. Much better to wait for 0.12.
Still bummed out i did not get the last scenes with Aurora.:confused: Her reaction to Futa Tabi is just awesome.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, this i agree with. Much better to wait for 0.12.
Still bummed out i did not get the last scenes with Aurora.:confused: Her reaction to Futa Tabi is just awesome.
Yeah that was the biggest downsize for me too, but lucky still got 0.10 version so was able to finish current version there (so to speak) :)

In any case if there wont be 0.12 another version where we have to start from scratch you can easy continue from farm point after transformation before you return back to city to see the not yet made scene not finished .jpg and after that its not far till end of 0.10/11.

As the cookies goes you can finish it in 0.11 just every time you change position go out or in talk with everyone and visit all locations you get to finish all quests or at least lets say you don't fail any. cookies.jpg

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah that was the biggest downsize for me too, but lucky still got 0.10 version so was able to finish current version there (so to speak) :)

In any case if there wont be 0.12 another version where we have to start from scratch you can easy continue from farm point after transformation before you return back to city to see the not yet made scene View attachment 23963 and after that its not far till end of 0.10/11.

As the cookies goes you can finish it in 0.11 just every time you change position go out or in talk with everyone and visit all locations you get to finish all quests or at least lets say you don't fail any. View attachment 23967
Yeah i managed to complete the "cookies" quests everytime before and the princess comes, and eats some later and then you eat them together. This time it says i completed it but i never got any scenes after the first scene Tabi eats them for the first time.
I always talk to everyone and visit every room after every trigger/quest thing untill i move on to a new quest. So dont know where i messed up.

On an other note, i like that we got some more peep scenes. Makes it less borring wondering around at night.

Ahh.. yes.. can't wait for that "scene" to be done:happyblush:rolleyes:. I also noticed that the nude swimming scene in the water was removed. Or it was moved to a new place i dident find?::|:

I think i'll start over when next version drops to see if i can get that "cum cookie" scene with my sister
(unless its completely removed from the game).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah i managed to complete the "cookies" quests everytime before and the princess comes, and eats some later and then you eat them together. This time it says i completed it but i never got any scenes after the first scene Tabi eats them for the first time.
I always talk to everyone and visit every room after every trigger/quest thing untill i move on to a new quest. So dont know where i messed up.

On an other note, i like that we got some more peep scenes. Makes it less borring wondering around at night.

Ahh.. yes.. can't wait for that "scene" to be done:happyblush:rolleyes:. I also noticed that the nude swimming scene in the water was removed. Or it was moved to a new place i dident find?::|:

I think i'll start over when next version drops to see if i can get that "cum cookie" scene with my sister
(unless its completely removed from the game).
Ah had feeling that might be more to it, 1st 0.10 run i done have failed this quest and was bugging me. As for me if he does fix all the bugging, memory leaks, and shattering during animations. i wouldn't mind to replay otherwise no thanks am too lazy for that and tons of other games still to test and play :) . Do keep save at different stages of game so can always load back just to see.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ah had feeling that might be more to it, 1st 0.10 run i done have failed this quest and was bugging me. As for me if he does fix all the bugging, memory leaks, and shattering during animations. i wouldn't mind to replay otherwise no thanks am too lazy for that and tons of other games still to test and play :) . Do keep save at different stages of game so can always load back just to see.
Yeah im pretty much the same. But for some reason i dont mind starting over in this game. I normally have alot of saves incase i screw up. But not this time around, since the game was so bugged. I just tried to get from start>finish to see what changed.

I just want to complete that scene, incase it triggers something with the princess in the future.
Don't want to miss out on the cookies or something more;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah im pretty much the same. But for some reason i dont mind starting over in this game. I normally have alot of saves incase i screw up. But not this time around, since the game was so bugged. I just tried to get from start>finish to see what changed.

I just want to complete that scene, incase it triggers something with the princess in the future.
Don't want to miss out on the cookies or something more;)
Well if you need saves can give you mine they are from key points (more or less) in the game. They start from bath scene. Not much point in keeping for scenes since you can replay them when ever you want.

Reactions: N7

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well if you need saves can give you mine they are from key points (more or less) in the game. They start from bath scene. Not much point in keeping for scenes since you can replay them when ever you want.
Thanks buddie!:)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks buddie!:)
Sure anytime. In any case if you plan to use them for 0.12 if game wont be mess up and we all will have to start from scratch i advise from nr 5 thats the missing farm scene.

Edit: Got Futa so its safe for you to continue :) there is no other way with this game, but if you don't like it use nr 4.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes