RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well my advice would be since you are already waiting to wait bit more till fixed version finds its self here, crashes, missing scenes can be real mood killer so better wait for it. )
Man, the decisions we must make in life!::|:

I minimized the crashes running the game with compatibility with Windows Vista, perhaps it's help you.
It could be worth a shot i guess, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016

I've updated the game to include the hotfix and a couple other quick bug fixes.
  • - Fixes 'addrect' error on some maps
  • - Fixes the game still looking for an animation file (flame.png) that I no longer use in the game.
  • - Fixes Aurora's missing kiss pictures
  • - Fixes Mavarn staying in a fixed position after a certain point.
  • - Fixed Keegan not joining the party if using Scene Skip.
  • - Added a check to remove Lily/Keegan/Keena from the party when exiting the Cellar Dungeon just in case they'd accidentally got added to party by mistake.
Download links have been updated below in their respective post.
Do you have a link just for the hotfix, or do I need to download the entire game again?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No, i haven't. We must wait till someone with enough patreon upload it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@UncleVT guessing the meaning of 'Crashing a lot' is when you try to enter an area/home and its actually a TypeError Cannot read property 'addRect' of undefined? I had lost count on 15 times that happened and since then I just said waiting till i know if it is on my end or the game ;)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

It could be worth a shot i guess, thanks!
I would probably wait for the newest fixes. While a lot of the stuff works, there are some things that you just either have to skip(after a restart because the game gets stuck) or avoid altogether. I never ran into the addRect issue, but most the other things I did.

FuTabi will wait for you StarWarrior <3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well thats up to you, chapt 1 is fine - the npc talk what i missed a bit. Chapt 2 is the most issues 1st one can be fixed flame pic, shower can be skipped, did miss one lady who was looking for ring or something if i remember from previous version, beyond that its safe to play up to until you return from your awakening. Then i was missing scene with hooker on bus station that was in original and last sex scene with aurora (probably more its been a while since i played 0.10).
Also if you plan on playing further than that keep the save before you return to city you get option to foll around and it says not finished .jpg :) so up to you.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT guessing the meaning of 'Crashing a lot' is when you try to enter an area/home and its actually a TypeError Cannot read property 'addRect' of undefined? I had lost count on 15 times that happened and since then I just said waiting till i know if it is on my end or the game ;)
No, in my case the game stops without warning and secs. later it closes.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Oh....all I know is that I am ok on that part its just cant enter sections like the human house upstairs, the one you wake up in, and a few other places without the error that I mentioned

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I would probably wait for the newest fixes. While a lot of the stuff works, there are some things that you just either have to skip(after a restart because the game gets stuck) or avoid altogether. I never ran into the addRect issue, but most the other things I did.

FuTabi will wait for you StarWarrior <3
Aww man.. waiting on FuTabi makes me a sad panda..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well thats up to you, chapt 1 is fine - the npc talk what i missed a bit. Chapt 2 is the most issues 1st one can be fixed flame pic, shower can be skipped, did miss one lady who was looking for ring or something if i remember from previous version, beyond that its safe to play up to until you return from your awakening. Then i was missing scene with hooker on bus station that was in original and last sex scene with aurora (probably more its been a while since i played 0.10).
Also if you plan on playing further than that keep the save before you return to city you get option to foll around and it says View attachment 23827 :) so up to you.
Yeah the lady in the bushes who is looking for the ring quest, i dont think i run into her in 0.10 though. I could be wrong.
So CH:1 is fine but not CH:2, So if i understand this correct, its buggy in the town but not so buggy in the house at the farm? but then gets weird again when you go back to the town?
Sounds like one hell of a up and down roller coaster.::|:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Aww man.. waiting on FuTabi makes me a sad panda..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah the lady in the bushes who is looking for the ring quest, i dont think i run into her in 0.10 though. I could be wrong.
So CH:1 is fine but not CH:2, So if i understand this correct, its buggy in the town but not so buggy in the house at the farm? but then gets weird again when you go back to the town?
Well my self didnt had much issues in chapter 1 did finish all the quests that are also all what was to see (i think). But yes with chapter 2 its lots more of those "error" and crashes well lagging on scenes is also bit annoying (whole game, then can game close from time to time).

At the farm i don't remember any issues got few more scenes, horse in stable or girl masturbating not sure where she run off was looking :p. And extra scene with kid looking at mom. Anyway most issues are in city chapt 2 so i would suggest you to wait unless you dont mind to replay content all the time, we might get chance to do that in .12 :)

Jun 22, 2017
Oh gee.. so hawt!! My Tabi would not leave that room for days!:hushedface:

1: Nothing comes close to futa! Ever.;)
2: I dont mind starting over, i knew i had to do that anyway so i was prepared.
I was more sad that i had to skip stuff.:'( Was anything awesome removed?! or just bad stuff?::|:
3: Aww, look who's standing on the toes.. Someone got some amazing kissing skills. :kissingheart:

Naw..Tabi and Courtney children!!:happyblush

So with these fixes is the game playable now or not? Cause i kinda want to try it.. but not if its still a broken mess.:pensive:
Also thanks for the update!
Most of what was removed, was just npc's & 1-2 building are no longer accessible.
The "finding the lost ring" quest which was never completed seems to have been scrapped altogether now.
Also I am not sure if the scene was removed, but at east I never got the scene with eating "cum" cakes together with the princess as I did in previous versions :'C

But yeah all in all if you played v0.10 then I would almost say don't play v0.11 it's just revamped maps & broken game scripts. causing game freezes if you don't skip scenes or outright appcrash.

I was half expecting to see some new content, but no cock-blocked again :FeelsBadMan:

This game has so much promise, but at the current direction the game is going I fear it will lose much of it's player base.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not sure why I didn't get it this time then:teary:
Did the same thing as I always do, slutty & polite Tabi all the way.
ty for the info tho.
Oh I forgot about the "sweet" treats with Princess scene, I didn't get that one this time either. I did complete delicious treats quest, I totally forgot about the Princess eating them with her until now. Wonder what is different this time around, I've always gotten that in the past.

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not sure why I didn't get it this time then:teary:
Did the same thing as I always do, slutty & polite Tabi all the way.
ty for the info tho.
If I remember correctly I got the scene when Tabi looks for Lily to ask for help to leave the castle at night, and found her in the kitchen. At that moment Tabi had spoken and kissed Lily whenever possible.

EDIT: If you ask help to the twins, you miss the scene.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty much. I didn't run into any issues that I can remember with chapter 1, other than the missing guard flavor text. I didn't have the Keegan error that was referred to, both twins joined my party fine. One thing I noticed that one of the "Tabi likes/dislikes it" conversations is gone from the Brothel Peep event.

Chapter 2 is where most of the bugs begin. The farm area is pretty solid, though I did somehow skip the first mother/son scene and it went directly to the 2nd peep scene. After the awakening, chap 3, is completely wonky altogether, and has issues that even the last patreon post doesn't address.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
If I remember correctly I got the scene when Tabi looks for Lily to ask for help to leave the castle at night, and found her in the kitchen. At that moment Tabi had spoken and kissed Lily whenever possible.
Oh, maybe that's why. I used the twins to get out of the castle instead of the Princess, so probably skipped the kitchen and stuff. Though usually I always do a full run around to all the rooms and NPCs with each bit of progression, so perhaps you have to be using the Princess to get that scene.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well my self didnt had much issues in chapter 1 did finish all the quests that are also all what was to see (i think). But yes with chapter 2 its lots more of those "error" and crashes well lagging on scenes is also bit annoying (whole game, then can game close from time to time).

At the farm i don't remember any issues got few more scenes, horse in stable or girl masturbating not sure where she run off was looking :p. And extra scene with kid looking at mom. Anyway most issues are in city chapt 2 so i would suggest you to wait unless you dont mind to replay content all the time, we might get chance to do that in .12 :)
But but but.. now i feel left out! y'all played this version but me!:'( Thats it! im gonna play it!... i think?!.. should i? (voice's in my head, Yes!! Yes!!) No, stop it you horny brain! this version no good for you.::|:
Anyway, thanks for answering my worthless questions!
Most of what was removed, was just npc's & 1-2 building are no longer accessible.
The "finding the lost ring" quest which was never completed seems to have been scrapped altogether now.
Also I am not sure if the scene was removed, but at east I never got the scene with eating "cum" cakes together with the princess as I did in previous versions :'C
But yeah all in all if you played v0.10 then I would almost say don't play v0.11 it's just revamped maps & broken game scripts. causing game freezes if you don't skip scenes or outright appcrash.

I was half expecting to see some new content, but no cock-blocked again :FeelsBadMan:

This game has so much promise, but at the current direction the game is going I fear it will lose much of it's player base.
Tabi do like her them Cum cakes!:happyblush so pretty much nothing valuable was removed. Wee, sweet!
I hate for this game to go and die.. poor Futa Tabi.:pensive: I also agree on this.. slutty & polite FutaTabi to the rescue!:heartcoveredeyes:
(Also this is the first time, you answer me without a gif or something..feels.. weird)
Pretty much. I didn't run into any issues that I can remember with chapter 1, other than the missing guard flavor text. I didn't have the Keegan error that was referred to, both twins joined my party fine. One thing I noticed that one of the "Tabi likes/dislikes it" conversations is gone from the Brothel Peep event.

Chapter 2 is where most of the bugs begin. The farm area is pretty solid, though I did somehow skip the first mother/son scene and it went directly to the 2nd peep scene. After the awakening, chap 3, is completely wonky altogether, and has issues that even the last patreon post doesn't address.
The twins are the ones in the bath right? cause i always go for the futa girl, uhh.. i forgot her name!:hushedface:
Aww man, why this version had to be so wonky!:closedtongue:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
But but but.. now i feel left out! y'all played this version but me!:'( Thats it! im gonna play it!... i think?!.. should i? (voice's in my head, Yes!! Yes!!) No, stop it you horny brain! this version no good for you.::|:

Tabi do like her them Cum cakes!:happyblush so pretty much nothing valuable was removed. Wee, sweet!
I hate for this game to go and die.. poor Futa Tabi.:pensive: I also agree on this.. slutty & polite FutaTabi to the rescue!:heartcoveredeyes:
(Also this is the first time, you answer me without a gif or something..feels.. weird)

The twins are the ones in the bath right? cause i always go for the futa girl, uhh.. i forgot her name!:hushedface:
Aww man, why this version had to be so wonky!:closedtongue:
Well then do it. And its Lady Yusara

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes... you're the only one :p
In this version of chapter 1 the twins are much more relevants.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes