RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I also noticed that the nude swimming scene in the water was removed. Or it was moved to a new place i dident find?::|:
The trigger for nude swimming disappears when the "Go meet with Galen" or whatever mission appears for you, so it must be the first thing you do in that day, or the trigger will disappear.

But if i did that then it was lagging and stuttering like hell ugh.
I think you should close and reopen the game after a few scenes to keep it running okay. My pc would show a "you ran out of memory space" and then the game would crash, so I started to save and close the game proactively. It's probably a cache problem, and I don't think Nverjos will change that now (particularly if she has a more powerful rig, what she must have, with all that rendering).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
The trigger for nude swimming disappears when the "Go meet with Galen" or whatever mission appears for you, so it must be the first thing you do in that day, or the trigger will disappear.

I think you should close and reopen the game after a few scenes to keep it running okay. My pc would show a "you ran out of memory space" and then the game would crash, so I started to save and close the game proactively. It's probably a cache problem, and I don't think Nverjos will change that now (particularly if she has a more powerful rig, what she must have, with all that rendering).
Strange, it was the first place i checked haha::|:. Anyway thanks for the info! will check it out when i get time.

The game runs fine if i run it normaly, its when i run it in vista compatibility. To be able to see some scenes (i could not do the bar scene at titty where you wake up at Courtneys place later if i did not run it in vista) it lags and stutter.
I never got any messages of ram problem.
My system used 3gb out of 8gb when running the game. And with the amount of random CTD i got, there was no need to restart the game to clear it.:confused: But i thank you for the tips & help!:happyblush

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Strange, it was the first place i checked haha::|:. Anyway thanks for the info! will check it out when i get time.

The game runs fine if i run it normaly, its when i run it in vista compatibility. To be able to see some scenes (i could not do the bar scene at titty where you wake up at Courtneys place later if i did not run it in vista) it lags and stutter.
I never got any messages of ram problem.
My system used 3gb out of 8gb when running the game. And with the amount of random CTD i got, there was no need to restart the game to clear it.:confused: But i thank you for the tips & help!:happyblush
It's more about game engine. All the games on it are going CTD once in a while, especially if you have not so much RAM(8Gb as do i, for example) and run game with other applications like browser, torrent and so on.
If you're hoping for some stability while playing it - you should shut down all the others applications - it should reduce CTDs higly.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's more about game engine. All the games on it are going CTD once in a while, especially if you have not so much RAM(8Gb as do i, for example) and run game with other applications like browser, torrent and so on.
If you're hoping for some stability while playing it - you should shut down all the others applications - it should reduce CTDs higly.
Yeah Chrome loves to eat RAM *nom nom*. But like some said this new version is so buggy and stuff.
I run the other versions just flawlessly. This version i had to quit the game when i got to the town and start running it in Vista instead to get it to function. I actully have the game running in the background & doing stuff in game (not in vista mode) and so far i have not noticed any memory leaking.
im hovering around 2.5>3gb depending on if i have F95 in a tab or not.

But then again, all systems are different. What works for "you" might not work for "me".

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Any have a save starting at chapter two. I just got a crippling bug that crashed the game and didn't save.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I know, I know, I just posted Version .11b. However being yesterday was Saturday, I stayed up till 5am this morning going through all the reports and messages to polish Version .11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

I know, I know, I just posted Version .11b. However being yesterday was Saturday, I stayed up till 5am this morning going through all the reports and messages to polish Version .11

As always, you keep us so very well informed thank you.
Now that was some pretty nice fixings and we got that Courtney Event added! hot-hot-hot!:heartcoveredeyes:
Also the Treats are fixed! wooo!:rolleyes::happyblush

Reactions: UncleVT

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Something that I noticed while just trudging through the game as I have it now with no fix to the error I am dealing with, is that when you accept the papers for jobs, at the store where you can try on clothes, I accepted the dog lover one and ended up with the Mistress quest but when I select the Mistress quest nothing can happen as I need some outfit...just saying ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Something that I noticed while just trudging through the game as I have it now with no fix to the error I am dealing with, is that when you accept the papers for jobs, at the store where you can try on clothes, I accepted the dog lover one and ended up with the Mistress quest but when I select the Mistress quest nothing can happen as I need some outfit...just saying ;)
From Nverjos:
For temperament, basically if an action looks nice/submissive/naive, it raises temperament. If it looks mean/bitchy/dominant, it lowers it. Negative Values (anything below 0) will grant access to the dominatrix quest that will be finished next update.
There is no Maid Quest, Tabitha didn't understand the flyer was sexual, she thought it was a real maid job and didn't want to be a maid in the human world after spending 200 years being one in the Fae world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathdawg

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well the in the bug fixes for next update it says:
  • Fixed Animal Act completing the Mistress Wanted quest in the journal (Note this was only in the journal, the quest is still active and available to complete... when the scene makes it in next update.)

The Mistress quest is not yet complete and added into the game yet.
(or maybe there is, i couldent do the nude photo shoot this version. Dude talks but nothing triggers. So correct me if im wrong.)
Even I always have naughty thoughts, I thought that would make you happy.
Oh it did! Tabi gonna get some fun outside in the nice weather!:heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yes, I add the Maid quest for information, now I highlighted the answer to the Mistress quest.
Yeah i noticed that after i posted my post haha.
It took me some time to understand it. I blame it on me being tired.:closedtongue:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I was thinking it was an error is why I posted that as I had selected one and got the other, as said like the game in my eyes there is a creativity in how it stands at the moment with the story line. I have a strong like to the fantasy/fae type games. Heck even my name here was earned in a DnD MMO ;) for redefining what a Necromancer was capible of achieving in the game..but that is the past now I am just a pervy Necromancer trolling the net ;p

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I was thinking it was an error is why I posted that as I had selected one and got the other, as said like the game in my eyes there is a creativity in how it stands at the moment with the story line. I have a strong like to the fantasy/fae type games. Heck even my name here was earned in a DnD MMO ;) for redefining what a Necromancer was capible of achieving in the game..but that is the past now I am just a pervy Necromancer trolling the net :heartcoveredeyes:
Yea there was alot of problems with the latest version. So if something is not working like it should or you see something "odd" dont be scared!;)

Yeah the game is one of my favorites on this site, i just think its amazing.:heartcoveredeyes:
Hey man its cool, Necros need some love too!;)

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017

You're a godsend man, waiting on all these updates has been driving me crazy.

*Facepalm* mistook the patreon link for a mega, think I'm just gonna bite the bullet on this one.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes